Electronic Arts $.99 SALE?

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by niezam, Dec 18, 2012.

1. niezam

niezam Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    App Store
    #1 niezam, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
    NZ App Store already started.

FIFA 13 by EA SPORTS, Need for Speed™ Most Wanted and pretty much everything on sale.

No sign for US App Store at the moment.

UPDATE: US App Store sale is ON.

Some $.99 deals,

FIFA SOCCER 13 by EA SPORTS

“APP STORE EDITORS’ CHOICE!”

We’ve been picked as an App Store Editors’ Choice! Thanks to all our fans for ma…
    $6.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    “APP STORE EDITORS’ CHOICE!”

We’ve been picked as an App Store Editors’ Choice! Thanks to all our fans for making FIFA 13 a worldwide hit.

The most authentic football game on the App Store just got better! Take control and build a team of the greatest global superstars with the all-new Ultimate Team feature. Get ready to hit the pitch with some awesome new features and stunning graphics enhanced for the iPhone 5. Plus, now you can dominate the leaderboards with Game Center – join the club!

ASTOUNDING VISUALS AND PRECISION CONTROLS
    FIFA 13 is more realistic than ever – with all the authenticity and innovation you’ve come to expect from the FIFA franchise. Matches come to life with groundbreaking graphics and the most responsive controls ever delivered on iOS.

ULTIMATE TEAM
    Build a squad of the greatest global superstars with the all-new Ultimate Team feature. Choose your play style, formation, kits, and more. Win matches and tournaments to earn coins, then spend them on new players and items to improve your team. The possibilities are endless.

SHOW YOUR SKILLS
    The new Skill Move button lets you choose your favorite tricks with simple swipe gestures. Master free kicks and penalty shots with full touch control. Get in the game with realistic 360° player movement. Pull off defense-splitting passes, rifling shots, penalty kicks, and pro-style tricks.

CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS WITH ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
    For the first time ever! Compete with friends anytime, anywhere using Online Multiplayer. Rise to the top of the Leaderboards and use superstars like Messi and Benzema to crush your competitors around the world.

JOIN THE CLUB
    EA SPORTS Football Club lets you connect to real-world competitions, support your favorite club, and connect with friends, rivals, and millions of other players around the world. Level up and earn experience points to build status – then crush the competition on the Game Center leaderboards! You can even relive famous real-world football events through in-game challenges.

REAL PLAYERS, REAL TEAMS, REAL LEAGUES
    Featuring 30 leagues, 500 licensed teams, and more than 15,000 players. From the English Premiership and La Liga, to the German Bundesliga and beyond – take the superstars of football on the pitch in Quick Match, Manager or the brand new Online Multiplayer and Tournament game modes as you dominate your league and march toward glory in 32 authentic stadiums.

SHOW OFF!
    Now you can share your most glorious moments online – straight from Instant Replay!

NOTES:
    - FIFA 13 is a universal build and can be installed on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
    - If you have FIFA 13 installed on multiple devices, you can save a Manager Mode or a Tournament game onto iCloud on one device – then continue playing on another.
    - Compatible devices include iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad (2nd generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (3rd generation) (16 GB and above), or iPod touch (4th generation).
    - For the best game experience, we recommend playing on iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad (2nd generation), or iPad (3rd generation).
    - Device Firmware 4.0 and above required.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Simulation, Sports
    Release:Sep 25, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (23)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Need for Speed™ Most Wanted

Electronic Arts
    APP STORE BEST OF 2012! Thanks to all our fans for making Most Wanted one of the year’s biggest hits. "The street racer…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    APP STORE BEST OF 2012! Thanks to all our fans for making Most Wanted one of the year’s biggest hits. "The street racer that iOS devices have been waiting for" (PocketGamer, 9/10 Gold Award) “It pushes the mobile platform to its utmost limits and doesn’t even break a sweat” (Capsule Computers) Buckle up, hit the gas and hold on tight; you’re in for the ride of your life. Outrun cops, outsmart rivals – and outdrive your friends – in the most dangerous Need for Speed yet. Do you dare to be the Most Wanted? Note: Due to its revved-up graphics and gameplay, you’ll need 1.8GB of free space on your device in order to install this game. MAKE TROUBLE, GET WANTED Evade a relentless police force while you clash with street racers. Race and chase hot cars like the SRT Viper GTS, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Hummer H1 Alpha, and many more. Feel the intensity of no-brakes-allowed street racing with realistic full-car damage for the first time on mobile. LEAVE YOUR MARK Log into Origin to check the Wanted List and find out who is the Most Wanted across platforms and among your friends. Then, challenge your friends and prove your racing skills in nonstop competition. GO FROM ZERO TO MOST WANTED… • Choose and customize over 40 unique cars • Race the way you want! By popular demand you can now touch or tilt to steer • Use Mods to enhance your car and get ahead of the pack in style • Experience the action with mind-blowing graphics and intense full-car damage • Earn Speed Points to unlock new cars Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top – but in this world, there can only be one Most Wanted. Requires acceptance of EA’s Privacy & Cookie Policy and User Agreement.
    Information
    Seller:Electronic Arts
    Genre:Action, Racing
    Release:Oct 30, 2012
    Updated:Dec 03, 2019
    Version:1.1.3
    Size:2.0 GB
    User Rating: (55)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    Probably 10 pm CT.

Waiting for the Big Fish Sale!

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yup... all except Boggle for ipad and NFS Shift for ipad (part 1) are at $0.99 now on the PH appstore.

4. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    how much discount on the latest releases ?
    nfs and fifa

5. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    That's what I'd like to know, I might pick up Fifa 13 depending on the price.

6. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    It's better then 12 that's for sure

7. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    First iOS FIFA with UT

8. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Dropped to a buck.

9. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Paid 4.99 for both :(

10. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Cool. I may get Most Wanted.

11. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    NFS is tempting but the size sure isn't.

12. nightc1

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    That's pretty much true for all more console like games on iOS these days.

I've pretty much resolved to keeping only one or two big games on my iPhone, then everything else has to be under 200mb each with most games under 50mb each.

13. realtalkmydude

realtalkmydude Active Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Still no 99 cent sale on US store :(. Come on EA, I want that Most Wanted for 0.99.

14. nightc1

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Here's how this works. When there's an across the world price drop it happens at a fixed time and that time then rotates through each country/timezone. They start, I think, in the New Zealand store and move through Europe and on West from there. The updated prices should hit the US at 11pm EST (10pm CST for me). Sometimes it takes a minute or two after 10 CST for me before they hit.

So keep your pants on... no it's not in the us store, but like Prince of Persia Retro yesterday going free... it'll happen tonight on schedule.

15. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Well you can see ea are not dumb drop the price of NFS just before real racing 3 launches, which would you buy if you looked on the store with your new device on Christmas :)

16. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #16 Rip73, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    I don't think it matters to EA which one you buy.
    Firemonkeys developed both of them and they are owned by EA.
    I'd imagine you knew that anyway.
    It's a decent strategy to make sure both are in the top 10 though.

17. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    And, if you got both, will you have time to play the not-so-new title?

18. realtalkmydude

realtalkmydude Active Member

Dec 4, 2012
    I appreciate you putting that in to detail for me lol but I already know that. I was just kinda hoping that it started for the US earlier because I'm going on a long trip tonight and there's no random wifi on the road to download :(

19. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Haha doh! It totally slipped my mind they were both published by EA :eek:

20. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    So maybe real racing 3 will be on sale as well.