Universal Elderand (by Plug In Digital)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anotherkellydown, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Just got all the endings.

I have to say that the dex build ends up being the strongest by far.

after you can get past the thorns there is a shock whip that has longer reach than a sword and good speed. There is also a shield which increases stamina recharge and doesn’t lower critical change rate, so when you are leveled you can get around 25% crit chance. It’s wicked! The daggers are also good…I didn’t play with the bow much.

I might experiment with a magic build too. I would say a sword build is easiest to work with but I am tempted to try the game again focusing on dex.

for those of you on the fence if you have a controller this was a lot of fun, a solid metroidvania for mobile.

2. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Since the issues I addressed in post #14 were unresolved, I got a refund a few weeks back. However, if these issues were fixed, I’d gladly repurchase.

3. Torrente

Torrente Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2024
    I use a Nimbus+ and it work fine for me…I think.. :) I think that both subweapons cant be used at the same time. I have to choose which I want to use and that weapon get mapped to the R2 button. If it runs out I have to manually go into the menu and select the other weapon. A bit finiky perhaps but its not a dealbreaker. Symphony of the night had the same annoying system where you had to go in and out of the menu all the time when you wanted to use a item.

Execellent little game btw. I have had it for almost two years but not startet it. Feels like a solid metrovania title. Smooth gameplay, solid animations and what seems like a fairly big map to explore. It says I have only explored 19% of it so far and I have played for maybe 2 hours or so. Cool!

Its pretty taxing on the battery, but thats not a problem if you are plugged in to a wall.