Universal Eisenhorn: XENOS (by Pixel Hero Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 9, 2016.

1. TywinTheVile

TywinTheVile Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2013
    The gore is already minimal and Warhammer equals violence. This games violence is nothing compared to some Warhammer games. I'd rather them not mess around with their game. If consumers don't want gore then don't play this and if they want more gore then find a gory game.

2. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    #202 Gurney Halleck, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    That's the point.. Please make a High/Low gore option would enable more gore where permissible and/or desired, and a lower gore setting for the same.. This way the gore on High could be more in line with hardcore Warhammer setting for the fans that like the grit and gore of the 40K universe.

3. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
    I suppose. I'm on board for more gore but not the latter. So add a high gore setting ###

4. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    my only complained with this game is the enemy AI that sometimes act weirdly and even looks dumb(not all the time), i think they really need to look into this problem. i made a walkthrough gameplay of this game on my channel and i you look at it, you can clearly see that the enemy will be just standing there in groups while im running away or the enemies suddenly just run away from me and keep running towards a wall.
    stealth mode works just fine. other than that this game is a fantastic piece of game in my pocket. love pixel hero games and i know they can deliver the full potential in this game, just give it some time.

5. Armel

Armel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    New update

But no arena mode # Somebody knows what is " dynamic light on all melee weapon " ???

6. scottsoapbox

scottsoapbox Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

He just told you it's being added and you responded to his post. So....

7. Armel

Armel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Sorry i'm not a good customer ####

8. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  9. cakewalker

cakewalker Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Can't wait to try this one out, as soon as I have some time to spare I'll get it!

Can not believe the amount of complaining in this thread

10. eugenemcardle

eugenemcardle Well-Known Member

May 21, 2013
    Retired, Math/Science Teacher, Air Force Electron
    Redcliffe Queensland Australia
    You will when you buy the game. The visuals are great, if you discount the animations. Even after the latest update, the sound consistently drops out, particularly the voice acting. And it is soooooooo repetitious, you have no idea in which direction you are travelling. The move action is super-sensitive, and character often spins round 180 degrees fo no reason. You run around killing guys, the same ones, over and over. You go through a cut scene, telling you a story that is meaningless unless you have perhaps read the book, rinse, then repeat. It could have been so much better, but I feel the visuals were given more emphasis than the game play, never a good choice. All the above is of course MY opinion, so please, no flaming. The complaining is, IMO, well justified.

11. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
  12. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    The latest update should fix that

13. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    We are investigating the audio bug.

As far as movement sensitivity, touch screens can be so tricky to get right, as it is such a personal thing. We'll look into adding some kind of slider in settings to help with this for you.

Also you certainly do not spend the game killing the same enemies... They change on almost a chapter by chapter basis!

14. eugenemcardle

May 21, 2013
    #214 eugenemcardle, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    I have reached the pit, and up till then, all the guys I have killed look the same to me. Other games can handle movement sensitivity fine so I don't see why this game is any different. Good to hear about the audio bug, I was beginning to think it was a power saving mechanism. Also, are there some walls or doors that you can walk through or is that a glitch? It's in the hanger ( I think), before you reach the lazer puzzle. The 'brain' puzzles, with the spinning light balls; what is it you are meant to do to get them all green? Still haven't figured out what it is that works.
    Re the audio bug; does it happen because you leave the game and return to it later? Just a thought.

15. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    If you are in the pit, you should have seen:

- Eyeclone henchmen (in anti-freeze gear)
    - Heretics in thaw view (yellow clothes)
    - Imperial Navy Scions (blue armoured guys with back-packs)
    - Inquisitor Voke's assassins (in the black, stealth like body suits)
    - Glaw Estate Security (with green and red uniforms)

Certainly not the same looking enemies

Any walls or doors you can walk through are glitches.

When it comes to something as imprecise as touch controls I'm pretty sure different people will feel differently... It so dependent on size of finger and how much you tend to drag it around the screen. It's not the same as a physical joystick. Hopefully settings will help this for you.

The mind hacking - the aim is to get the ring that fills up to land between the two other rings.

16. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
    Awesome! Gotta say I'm loving the game man. Made me re-download spiral even. Flaws and all I have no regrets and you being so active on here is awesome. I can tell you love gaming and the whole community.

17. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    No offense, but I haven't read the book or even followed any other Warhammer games, and I have no trouble following the story.

18. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    also more bugs to report:

- missing voice even on the latest update
    - on some area, im pretty sure that i have beaten all the enemies on level one and only one enemy left, i decide to confront him directly without using stealth mode, suddenly out of nowhere, the enemies(3 people) from level 2 showing in front of me and join the battle. it happened only in a second(took me like 15 seconds to get to the level 2).

19. eugenemcardle

May 21, 2013
    I have found that pressing harder on the move icon seems to make it less sensitive, at least for me. Makes it easer so I think that a setting will be a great help.
    Finally had some battles where my colleagues are fighting with me. Yay!
    I have also found that when you are down to one last enemy and take him on, several more appear from nowhere. This is a bummer when health is low and the medicine cabinet is within spitting distance. Still, starting to like it more as I go on, looking forward to the sound bug being sorted. Thanks for your responses to my whinges.

20. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Hare is the talk with the dev studios on what Warhammer games are preferred by the guys who develop the Warhammer games. Eisenhorn is in the list )

http://hypestorm.ru/lovehammer/