Universal Egg, Inc. (by Auxbrain, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jul 14, 2016.

1. BohemianCoast

BohemianCoast Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Heyitsrita_, it's time to prestige in that case.

2. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Update looks good, i see there are some balancing issues that the devs have been tweaking.

One thing is that time is now a much bigger factor. You really have to wait for your population to grow. Kind of boring compared to transcend rebirth.

Even with almost 100,000 soul eggs at 100% each, the jumps for egg doubling are much much larger so it is going to be a long time.

The elite drones do yield a lot of money...but chicken growth needs to be faster.

Maybe along with the elite drones, there could be elite, golden chickens that get released from the hatchery and they give you a large bonus to your population (like 5 or 10 times the birth rate). But you have to tap on it, of course.

This would bring another element into the game to make it more interesting.

By the way, when you tap for drones it is way to easy to pull up the habitat or transport menus. Maybe having a long press to open them up, since the drones are likely going to be taps. It's a frustrating thing when you lose a drone to it, and more so with the elites.

I'm looking forward to hearing more news about these eggs and getting that decilionaire accomplishment, looks like it will be doable now...but still, population growth is too small.

3. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I have this game on my second device so it doesn't get old to me. I'm going to check it out since I heard the update happened

4. ineptidude

ineptidude Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2013
    Trees
    USA
    Yup came here to complain about the lab, habs, depot, and silos getting in the way of drone hunting. My solution would be to add a lock button to the menu. Tap it and the lock closes and the buildings aren't tappable anymore. Tap the lock again to undo. Maybe the lock icon shakes or glows or something when you tap on a building while the lock is enabled, to remind you. Take it, run with it. I don't want credit, just an implement.

5. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    Yeah for most of the buildings there's already a button. So maybe when you shrink or enlarge the red button it could lock the building taps. Not all the buildings are in the button menus—actually it's just research. But he other ones could have buttons.

One other thing with the update, almost 4 undecillion dollars to for the last egg doubling!

I currently am getting 1.5 octillion per second with 22 million chickens. So even if I could get 220 million eventually, I'm not looking at much more than 15 octillion per/s, 315 with the 21x chicken run multiplier. and that's with the ad doubler.

It would take 8 days at 15 octillion a per second to get even one undecillion dollars. So over a month for about four.

That means you have to rely on the elite drones, which are pretty lucrative.

I'm also a little disappointed that there are no more news/story updates with the graviton eggs.

Pfft. I guess I can get that one decilionaire accomplishment at some point anyway, but that's way too long. Mind you, I have nearly 100,000 soul eggs and many of my epics maxed out (Not the new ones, though). There are better ways to use my time. I'm going to put this away until there is an update. Maybe not even then, so many good games have come out these last few weeks!

6. Relharn

Relharn Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2012
    Can anyone tell me if the internal hatchery rate is affected by a full hab?

For example, if the internal hatchery rate is 1,000 per min per hab, if two of your four habs are full, do you still get 4,000 per min or is it reduced to 2,000 (with only those habs with space getting the extras)?

7. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    Full habs don't grow.

8. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    It would be awesome if, when a drone appears, the other items on the screen become unclickable. I've never lost a drone because I didn't spot it in time or because I wasn't fast enough - only because when I tapped, it opened the silo instead.

9. Dmdray69

Dmdray69 New Member

Aug 24, 2016
    210 million chickens

Yes I agree! In another note, looking at the leaderboard people have gotten to 1 million chickens. How is that possible when 4 eggtopias only gets you to 210 million with no upgrades allowed after that??

10. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    Hackers!

11. BennyBoii

BennyBoii New Member

Sep 6, 2016
    How many golden eggs does it take to max out epic research?

Ive been playing the game and have like 20k gold eggs in my piggy bank. Im skint and obly want to break it open once or twice how many eggs does it take to max out all epic research. Thanks:)

12. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
  13. Trentos

Trentos Active Member

May 19, 2012
    Draftsperson
    Melbourne, Australia
    FYI: Upgrading to iOS 10 may break the use of the double profits video boost. I found turning off Limit Ad Tracking in my iOS settings and launching Egg Inc restored functionality. The setting could safely be turned back on afterwards. Seems to be pretty standard fare following iOS upgrades these days.

14. lucidwalker

lucidwalker Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    And suddenly there is a new egg to discover. Thx for the update.I am looking forward to a new big farm. With more than 200mill chickens. This game is going to stay on my phone. Very good work.

15. lucidwalker

lucidwalker Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    I have a Problem. The 10% egg value on tier nine are less increasing than the 5% on tier nine. There is a big difference. Is this a bug? And i dont have the feeling that the prestige eggs are of influence for my income. I have 31000 and it takes weeks to reach the last egg. Even with 300mill chickens my farm value is under 21 decillion.

16. adamandleia

adamandleia New Member

Dec 27, 2016
    The best way is to either upgrade your egg value or your value per running chicken. That work for me I don't know if anyone used this solution. Hope this helped

17. Mikeleus

Mikeleus New Member

Feb 22, 2017
    Drone fishers

To all the people that mentioned that clicking on drones often opens up menus, there's an easy way to avoid this - SWIPE over the drones. That's it, swiping over the drone, close to it, around it, across it, etc will hunt it down without opening any menus. Been using this for a while now and it never fails.

18. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    This is the best idle game!! I'm currently make the trophies.

Some question about strategy:
    Is better to use the double value egg or wait a bit for be more effective?
    What are the best epic upgrades?

19. Steverd

Steverd Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Does this game DRAIN you iPhone's battery or just me.
    I just can't leave this in the background or the next thing I know
    I'm at 30-50% battery.

20. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    brilliant! Thanks.

This new update, man... Getting to that last egg is a loooooong slog! You really need the rewards...and for the rewards, you need at LEAST half the same number of soul eggs...so for the 2.5 billion reward, you need to already have a good 1.5-2 billion soul eggs...

that said, I just got to the last egg this morning and it looks like I can get a good 300+ million soul eggs from that. It's funny, I thought I had so many soul eggs before this update hit...These last two eggs really ramp it up, each 100x the value of the previous.