Universal Egg, Inc. (by Auxbrain, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jul 14, 2016.

1. towerdefence661

towerdefence661 New Member

Jul 23, 2016
    quality vs time

I have 300 golden eggs and should I upgrade more time on my silo or quality?
    by the way thanks solar you helped me

2. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    No prob. The first thing I put my golden eggs into was reducing lab costs. Must of your money gets sunk into labs, and the more you research, the more golden eggs you get.

Next best is soul eggs.

Don't upgrade the hold to hatch unless you can do it 5 or 6 times—I wish I had held back, because now it would be sweet to be able to just hold it down and keep it held down. But at 20 per second, I can hold it down now for about 30 seconds, and 14ish for it to recharge all the way.

Playing on an iPad, it's much easier to do chicken runs with your own fingers. Too bad he cloud sync can't be done manually.

Once you have some soul eggs, the hatchery refills and chicken run bonuses should get some love. They will help speed up prestige runs. Then chip away at habitats and transport costs—when you get to the last two stages they really start to beat you down. In the meantime, try to get only one or two of the same habitat because their cost increases so much. Trucks, same deal but 3 or 4 of them. And only buy when you are close to needing them or you are going on silos. Research will also sometimes double your capacity and lengthen the life you can get out of your purchases.

3. Retrospasm Games

Jul 12, 2016
    Making Games
    Regina, SK
    I like chicken. It's finger lickin, finger lickin good ya'll.

4. putermcgee

putermcgee Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Seattle
    After running into what seems like an invisible wall at the second-to-last egg, on multiple prestiges, I've had to drop the game. The last bit is padded way too much. If I just couldn't find any other game worth playing, I'd maybe stick with it, but there are far too many other games on my phone to bother putting any more time into this one. Slick presentation, and fun while it lasted, though!

5. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I got to the final egg. This isn't something I'd attempt to do for awhile.

I needed 130 septillion value to get there. And about 70 septillion of it was the cash I needed to hold onto to get it. I only did that to clear a challenge needing 5 million chickens. This one will take some time to do.

I did sell to the tachyon egg. Needless to say I'd need to spend time to get back to where I was. I never did and couldn't get anymore soul eggs that run so I gave up and prestiged.

6. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    Your farm value has nothing to do with your cash on hand—click the i on farm value...on the upgrade egg page or stats page for an explanation..however, researching egg value, eggs laid, and breeding will all increase your value best. Upgrading habitats and trucks doesn't make much of a difference that I've noticed.

Get through some of the missions for soul eggs, and crack open he piggy bank when you have about 5000 or more golden eggs. The epic upgrades will help quite a bit.

7. indalico

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    There's two different places that report farm value. I'm fairly certain cash does get included into the stat, the one that matters for going to the next egg.

I took 2 screenshots within a few seconds and came up with 1.097sept + 5.983sept = 7.080sept. That's about what the higher stat showed when summing cash and farm value (lower value). I don't know how else to explain the discrepency in different amounts.

Attached Files:

8. GUILTIE

GUILTIE Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Is there any strategy to when I should upgrade my egg? And how do I prestige? Do I need to get through all the egg upgrades first?

Also, haven't seen any soul eggs yet...

9. Erricm

Erricm New Member

Jul 29, 2016
    So any recommendations on WHEN to prestige? In most clicker games waiting till the bonuses double is idea. Is it the same for soul eggs?

10. indalico

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I'd prestige once it gets too slow to progress. It looks like the eggs are based on total earnings that run, instead of lifetime earnings as other games do it.

11. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    I normally prestige at around 1000 soul eggs if I'm just trying to build them up, or around 2000 if I'm really going for it. Currently at about 30 prestiges.

I thought I was nearly finished the game when the piggy bank had 27,000 coins in it so I cracked it to make the end game easier. I thought that much would buy all the epic upgrades, but it only bought about half of them. Now there's 75,000 built up in the bank again but I'm not going to crack it a second time.

Currently stuck on a mission to have 50 million chickens on the farm. Most I've had so far is 30 mil, and that's with 30,000 soul eggs.

In the end it's easy to earn the cash but building up the chickens is a waiting game.

12. lnduples

lnduples New Member

Jul 30, 2016
    Out of Missions

I just completed the mission to have 150 million eggs on my farm and now I am out of missions. Is this a glitch, or have I just officially "won" the game? Has anyone else gotten to this point?

13. Son of Anarchy

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Well done. :)

I thought I'd gotten far but I'm still only on 50 mil mission. How many soul eggs did you have when you hit 150 mil? Just so I know what I'm looking at.

14. Holygoatnipples

Holygoatnipples New Member

Jul 31, 2016
    I've found that every drone you swat down is a 3rd of a soul egg.

And waiting for the packages gets you out of long long waits for money.

Might or might not be a correlation but I found drones show up in groups after a high amount of chickens on the screen. If you use four fingers rapidly I could consistently get the phone to slow down because of chickens on screen.

15. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    #95 Solarclipse, Jul 31, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    I actually get a crash when I open up the mission screen. I completed them all and then after the update, it gave me one of the early missions again

I have done all the achievements except decilionaire, and I'm hoping there is a last newspaper article to come out, offering a little more sense of completion. That might be a pipe dream in a clicker though.

Has anyone figured out how to update the cloud save?

16. lnduples

lnduples New Member

Jul 30, 2016
    Thanks! I have over 6,000 soul eggs. I'm at the last egg and just trying to max out all of my research, houses, and vehicles to see what happens. If nothing, I'll probably stop playing. I would like a few more missions to keep me going though!

17. FerranMG

FerranMG Active Member

Feb 3, 2013
    How many golden eggs do you need to research all the Epic things?
    What is a good moment to break the piggy bank?

18. towerdefence661

towerdefence661 New Member

Jul 23, 2016
    how much does it cost to research all epic?

how many golden eggs does it take to research every single epic item because I have 6k eggs in my bank thingy

19. Son of Anarchy

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    I cracked it open at 27,000 eggs and was only able to research about half of all the epic upgrades. So I would estimate you'd need 60,000 to max everything out.

20. Heyitsrita_

Heyitsrita_ New Member

Aug 11, 2016
    I'm very much stuck right now

So I am currently on the Quantum egg and I am so stuck. I'm running out out hen space and I do not have anything to research to make the habitats bigger. I am also out of depot space and do not have enough money to buy a future semi, money is coming in slow and I have no idea what to do at this point. Do you have any suggestions or advice it would really mean a lot! :)