Universal Egg, Inc. (by Auxbrain, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jul 14, 2016.

1. madisongl

madisongl New Member

Jul 20, 2016
    How to make eggs pricier?

Hey guys, can someone help me out? I'm on the mission where i have to lay eggs worth 300,000 but I'm not sure how. I've used so many epic and common upgrades, but it's just not moving the green bar along much. i'm also not even sure where to check how much my eggs are worth. Thank you! :confused:

2. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    You just have to go farther in the game then it will pop it's not lay eggs worth 300,000 it's that your base egg has to be 300,000. So until one egg amounts to 300,000 you won't get it. I got that one and 500,000 on the quantum egg farm. Are you there yet??

3. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Click the big egg in top left. It will tell you how much your base is worth

4. bigghurt

Apr 18, 2012
    That doesn't actually tell you how much your base egg laying price is. The wording in those missions says lay eggs but it means the value of one egg.

5. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #65 Solarclipse, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    I'm currently at 16,951...When I prestige I'll add another 1500+ to that. I'll put in some photos where you can see the prestige bonus going up as I do the chicken run. (btw the per/second meter is at 16x because of the chicken bonus) The more soul eggs you have lined up to collect when you prestige, the slower it fills. But It take hundreds and hundreds to be noticeable.

Looking at some of the other comments, it looks like many of you haven't discovered the STATS button—It's underneath "about" and "prestige." This will show you your how much each egg is worth, your hatchery rate per habitat, and your egg laying rate, among other things. It's nice to do an upgrade and see the actual difference before and after. I'll attach a sample of mine.

I realize I've developed some strategies so here are some tips:

1) Silos aren't that helpful. Get two of them for when you are away. At night, plug your phone in and turn off autolock. Even when they are maxed out in the epic upgrades, they only get 80% efficiency. Also on the same note, you can leave your device on the side running, and come back in 15 minutes or so and get the package bonuses that you wouldn't get if the app isn't running.

2) Hatchery refill upgrades, along with chicken run bonuses and the no tap upgrade (max it out) are really useful. If I'm actively using it, I am getting 16x bonus, constantly, while picking off drones and getting other bonuses. This is really handy for...point #5

3) Priority upgrades—When a new tier is unlocked, put a little bit in to $ per egg, egg laying, and then growth rates. The thing is that the tiers stack. So let's say I'm on the tier 2 upgrade which is 25% to egg value—or I could pump up the value 25% at tier 1, and its already at 500%. If I put in another 100% in tier 1 I'm only getting a *20%* increase. Say the base egg value is 10—it goes from $50 to $60. If however, I go 100% in tier 2, I have DOUBLED that $50. This means that the higher you go in one tier, the more you will see rapid benefit from going a tier higher. Come back to the lower tiers a little later.

4) Habitat upgrades for population growth are much more important than I first realized. When you hit a wall with your research and funding, its probably because you're population is low. OPTIONS: 1) if you have soul eggs, prestige. 2) run the phone overnight like I described. 3) keep the chickens running, each one adds to your population. get the double bonus, keep the app open so you can get packages.

5) After you've got soul eggs and prestige, do a couple runs where you get as much research done as possible, as quickly as possible. Spend just a few minutes on each farm. Preferably, wait to sell your farm until an ad bonus pops up, because you can save it for the next farm and it will stay hold the same value. The point here is to build up your pigging bank. Get it up to 10 or 15K. Pump your soul egg bonus.

6) To piggyback on #4, never, ever let your habitats fill up. If 1 of them is full, you will only get 75% growth (not counting chicken runs). If you want to delay the chickens, get big habitats—warehouses, hangers, eggkeas. Or make sure the farthest one (bottom left when you are choosing them) is the best habitat. The chickens will prefer it and walk further.

Attached Files:

6. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    So if I wanted to give money to the developers for this amazing clicker, but NOT artificially inflate my resources so much that it trivializes the grind, the silo permit might be my best choice? I want to spend money, but I don't want to get several thousand golden eggs.

7. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    I think the game is designed for you to spend money on breaking the piggy bank for 2.99. It's not strictly necessary, but you'll be sitting on 10 or 20,000 of them, at some point, and particularly on the last stage, you aren't making enough to buy transport for your egg, and saving up 32 octillion for the last egg upgrade takes forever...you'll be eyeing that soul egg upgrade in particular.

8. bigghurt

Apr 18, 2012
    One last question solar how many gold eggs did u buy or when did you break open the piggy bank??

9. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    Actually the first time I only had
    I broke it open after I had about a hundred golden eggs. I thought it was a permanent attribute. After that I waited until I had about a thousand soul eggs. I've broken it open a couple times since. Last time when I had 15,000. I think that took two quick prestige runs. By quick I mean not spending more than 5 minutes of a level if possible.

10. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I misunderstood .

Go to the Button at the bottom with 9 dots on it then you will see a menu and at the bottom [ STATS ] in blue. This will show all values

11. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Still playing this game everyday. I'm not leaving my phone on 24/7 like some people but an hour or two a day.
    It def a better clicker game and highly recommend .

I added this to my ever growing Clicker Games Worth Playing list that I've been adding to for the past year.
    I've combed through hundreds of clicker games I've played over the years and made a list of all the ones with depth and fun.

12. maiyr

maiyr Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Looks like they fixed the sell farm but keep box for next farm. #

13. chick

chick New Member

Jul 22, 2016
    Help

Idk wtf is wrong but when I hold the chicken button it automatically buys the unlimited chickens for 30 second boost so I'm unable to hold my chicken button which is annoying as hell. Also, it says prestige not avaliable so I can't get any soul eggs. I'm on the rocket fuel farm btw

14. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    #74 Havelcek, Jul 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    deleted

15. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    I was thrown by this at first too. It's force touch. You can turn it off in the settings.

I *think* Soul eggs are primarily dependent on your prestige earnings** (check your stats page). I also know that when you're earning enough / have your coops upgraded, that big chicken runs accelerate the prestige growth. You can see how close you are by a small white bar underneath the prestige and collect note. Your first time through, you probably won't get any until the 2nd the last farm. You'll also start to unlock a number of them by completing later quests.

**I saved an ad $ bonus on the last stage before I prestiged, and when I cashed it in I found myself with 1030 soul eggs, so the prestige earnings are definitely a good chunk of earning soul eggs.

16. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Playing since day one .
    Still fun . So much not explained but you learn as you play and that's great

17. towerdefence661

towerdefence661 New Member

Jul 23, 2016
    baller eggs mission can't complete

it says lay eggs worth 500 million and Im laying eggs that are worth quadrillions so what the heck it's not saying I am and the progress bar is barley complete

18. kaizenkoh

kaizenkoh Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jun 23, 2015
    Chief Evangelist
    Singapore
    Cute clicker game with nice art style setting it apart from many others...

19. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Apparently I really like games with chickens! This is pretty entertaining. I do wish the graphics had so much more detail, though. And wow, did not realize there was so much strategy involved, reading over some posts, there are some serious players in here, lol. Good job!

20. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    You might be making quadrillions per second, but that's from all the eggs that are being laid by all your chickens.

The base rate per chicken is 2 eggs per minute, btw. When you max it out they lay 1.8 per second!

Check the stats page for the value of each individual egg that is laid.