Universal Egg, Inc. (by Auxbrain, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jul 14, 2016.

1. mix.berry

mix.berry New Member

Jul 17, 2016
    my current mission pricey eggs

lay eggs worth 300.000

what i have to do ??

2. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Upgrade lol.
    Click the box in lower left and upgrade

3. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    You bring up a great point. I probably didn't create my carpal tunnel while working construction for years but playing these clicker games

4. mix.berry

mix.berry New Member

Jul 17, 2016

upgrade my egg or what ??

i am in midical egg​

5. se99jmk

se99jmk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    I'm struggling with mission to "hatch enough chickens to have 150 on screen"

Hold to hatch is x4, but constant holding is not enough to get the mission..

Tips?

6. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Make sure there are 'not' enough houses for them to run into. That way they are stuck on screen all trying to get in the one house. :)

7. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Also, upgrade your hatchery limit and regen time. That's how I did it

8. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Literally upgrade everything . It all helps overall

9. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    You can't get the 150 by holding try tapping with three fingers vertically. Also try not to use gold eggs on the epic hold upgrade its probably one of the worst. Use your eggs on science or egg upgrade discounts.

10. Ben!

Ben! Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    What value do I need to get beyond the rocket fuel egg? I'm at 26 trillion right now and still nothing.

11. J_Kang

J_Kang New Member

Jul 18, 2016
    Soul Eggs?

What is the purpose for soul eggs?

If you know. please tell me what you use it one and how.

Thanks! :D

12. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Hit your menu then hit prestige. Explains them

13. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Anyone have any opinions on the best things to spend golden eggs on? Too many options....

14. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Hell of a game.

15. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #35 Solarclipse, Jul 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    I think the most bang for you buck at first is reducing lab costs—you'll have more gold eggs if you break the piggy bank.

I like the tap to hold feature...it goes up to 20/s which I couldn't do with three fingers over and over. After you prestige or have a few hundred soul eggs, the bonus for them is great too.

With the soul eggs you can really blast through the first four or five egg farms, repeat a few times and get thousands of gold eggs.

I'm on the last farm now...goal is to get 5000 soul eggs, which, by the way, you can earn in other ways besides prestige: 1) as a reward for some later objectives, and 2)I'm not sure if it's based on value, eggs laid, or money earned or what, but I get about two of those an hour in the silos "just because" at this point.

Can anyone confirm an ending of some kind? Last thing I got was a news report.

16. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    I'm haven't been much of a fan of clickers either but I'm drawn to this one. I try to focus on upgrading silos and hen house hatcheries to make it as autonomous as possible. Then the priorities are egg value, laying speed and trucks. Practically plays itself at that point.

One thing I kinda hoped for is variety in chicken, not just the egg. And this is a useless feature but for some reason I'd like to zoom in and out sometimes.

17. bombfacter

bombfacter New Member

Jul 18, 2016
    Hatch 150 eggs mission

How in the hell can you tap fast enough to have 150 chickens running at once? Ive had the mission for two days now... I tried taping like a god to try and get it, but ti doesnt ever, ever go past 110-115, I tried using two people, my hands and my friends, nope! Its only worth 6 golden eggs, other people get missions that give soul eggs and im stuck on this garbage one that is unbeatable. Im on my 6th egg and i dont have soul eggs yet because of this mission. Please dear lord i hope someone has an answer

18. bombfacter

bombfacter New Member

Jul 18, 2016
    So when I move to the next egg, dont build other hatcheries? just keep the one? and do i let it get full? then start taping or what/ thanks!

19. bombfacter

bombfacter New Member

Jul 18, 2016
    So when i restart do i not build more hatcheries? just keep the one? and do i let it get full first? thanks!

20. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    There are many different strategies and yes at times I've been on missions that if I play nonstop it would take hours but just like most games you can't just fly through all missions. It's better this way as frustrating as it is. Believe me I was as well on this mission but then I got 175 chickens mission and it took even longer but it will come . Usually after your 4th or 5th farm unlock is when it becomes easy to complete. If your trying to get 150 chickens on any farm before the 4th farm you will be grinding for awhile .

I'm on a mission that gives 6 soul eggs for having 75k chickens on my farm . If i tried doing this on the 1st farm it would take me days.
    So I do it on my 5th or 6th farm.