iPad Edge help thread

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by jordancoolj, Jan 6, 2009.

1. jordancoolj

jordancoolj Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    :DHi, i have just finished the new iphone game (Edge) and was wondering if anyone else has completed it, has anyone???
    on this thread you can also talk about levels and you can all help eachother, so go ahead, enjoy!:D

2. CrocStock

CrocStock Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    I has :p

Lv. 26 rocked, although a little on the short side.

3. jordancoolj

Jan 1, 2009
    i got to level 25 but on level 2 i cant find all 9 little cube things i have found 7 out of 9 but i cant find the other two, any help?

4. CrocStock

Sep 22, 2008
    One prism is located behind from where you start, look at the overhead map and you'll see a path which you can fall back onto. The last prism you're probably missing is where the pushers are located after going onto the second section (This is where you are pushed by the gray object over the collapsable platforms. Your overhead map will show another pathway hidden behind the main structure with another prism on it, follow the map and you'll have it :)

5. jordancoolj

Jan 1, 2009
    thanks alot, i am missing prisms in other levels so i will most likely be asking for mor answers.

6. jack000

jack000 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2009
    #6 jack000, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
    one question:

level 8, i can't make it from the roboter to the platform with the last 4 prisms, any help what to do?? :(

7. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Finished all 26 levels today.
    Man, they put some good secret corners in there.
    Mastering these makes you feel very well :)
    These 26 leves are SO different from each other!
    Such a great experience!
    And the new music of the last level feels like summer :)

8. CrocStock

Sep 22, 2008
    1) You have another level confused with Lv.8 :p

2) There isnt really any hidden prisms, but there is a hard to reach one which is where you need to go across the shuffling platforms. On top of the wall at the end is a prism and to reach it you need to ride along the shuffling platforms until the third sticking out post is reachable. Then quickly scale it and roll to the end to pick up the prism. from here you can roll back into the shuffling platforms.

9. jack000

Jan 6, 2009

10. CrocStock

Sep 22, 2008
    #10 CrocStock, Jan 6, 2009
    Lemme look quickly, this post will be replaced with my answer XD

EDIT: Found it, continue to the second section of the Edge hanging sections after the large line of moving blocks that go out and in as you move on top of them. Instead of hanging onto the moving blocks there is a path behind the section where you can go on top of the structure. When you reach the button, press on it and wait until the moving section just reaches the wall with one prism on top. Then roll up onto it and collect the prism, but instead of moving off the top wall go across and look at the overhead map which shows an extra platform in front. Fall onto it and you will be transported to the area with the 4 prisms :)

11. jack000

Jan 6, 2009
    #11 jack000, Jan 6, 2009
    haha finally made it, tricky!

12. CrocStock

Sep 22, 2008
    When you hit the wall, roll up. Doing it before will just cause you to roll forwards instead of flipping onto the well.

13. jack000

Jan 6, 2009
    thx, did it just before i read your answer, but thx for your help anyway!:)

so please write an email to contact.web at mobigame.net and beg for new levels for the next update!:D

14. jack000

Jan 6, 2009
    anyone knows how to get "s+" for a level? even in the first one i only get "s"?

and i'm wondering, the game help says "note s, you have to collecht all prisms in a level", but i did without dying and i didn't get any "s", except level 1 as i mentioned...?:confused:

15. Moog

Moog Active Member

Jan 4, 2009
    You need to be VERY fast :) I have S+ on the very first level and done it in 7.81 seconds. I don't think you need to collect the cubes, just go very fast :)

16. VirtualAlex

VirtualAlex Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    This game is the nuts! I love it.

17. jordancoolj

Jan 1, 2009
    okay, i finnaly completed it! all of the prisms found, even on the finall level! i am so proud!

18. QuarterSwede

QuarterSwede Member

Aug 27, 2008
    Colorado Springs, CO
    #18 QuarterSwede, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
    I can't figure out how to get one on 16. It's the one in the far top right of the map. I can get it but then I can't get another one because of the falling platform. Words really don't help to describe the game map do they?

[EDIT]Ok, in the SS I've already gotten the prism at the top right. I just can't get the one in the shot. Because if I get that earlier on in the level I then can't get the one in the top right corner.

Attached Files:

19. CrocStock

Sep 22, 2008
    The moving pillar shown in the picture is the key, when you're being pushed by it roll onto and behind the pillar and you will be right next to the last prism :D

20. tunawrap

tunawrap Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    I beat all the levels, but can't find the square thingy's on level 13 I think..It's the level where you jump on that robot and are the head :D I saw the little platform with all the squares on them, but I don't know how to get there D: