Universal Eden: The Game (by Channel 4)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Spudboy

Spudboy Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    It just happens over time.

2. Spudboy

Spudboy Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Game kept crashing on level 84. I deleted the game to fix the problem. It started me at level 1 on relaunch. I thought Game Center was suppose to save your progress. Anyway I'm done with the game. I'm not starting over.

3. GreenGoatRacing

GreenGoatRacing New Member

Jan 19, 2017
    Amazon
    Delaware
    Hope for some changes/improvements

*Ive already added or upgraded all my slots to build items. I'm maxed out and wish there was way to add more so I could build more items at once instead of people standing around.
    *Also wish that for some items that you need to scavenger for, it would give you details of approximate place or which specific type pile to start looking in.
    *My big thing is there is no way to sell items you have crafted. You can only just subtracted them from your inventory. Now my storage house is always being upgraded so I have little over 500 spots, but still when I'm going thru and cleaning up what I'm not using I wish you could get some game money (gold or silver triangle coins) It can take quite some time to create items, I just wish they could make a refund credit like they have when you place decorations.
    *overall best game I've played in awhile. Normally games in general I get quitems bored of but with the rough edges and simple animation I really love this game. :D:)

4. GreenGoatRacing

GreenGoatRacing New Member

Jan 19, 2017
    Amazon
    Delaware
    That sucks. What type of phone and system you running on?

5. wenix

wenix Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

There was no further update since August 2017.

But recently the game has been actively updated several times since early this year. There's no new stuff though, but the updates are useful anyway:

- Support for new devices and new screen resolution (especially the "notch" devices)
    - Compliant with Apple's ATT (App Tracking Transparency) policy
    - Bug fixes

(Disclaimer: I'm the developer who is in charge of these updates)

BTW, do you think this game is good to port to Steam, Switch, etc.?