iPhone Eclipse 4X space strategy (by Big Daddy's Creations)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDaddysCreations, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Hey ZS77. I just played a game against the AI on the latest version 2.0.5 (I think). I think my comments just before were on the previous version.
    Anyway, towards the last round of my skirmish, every time I slide the end turn control, I would see nothing for the computer, over and over. It then got to a point where it froze. I then used the menu button to exit the game to he main menu, and then came back in. The game seemed to work again. i noticed also that all my resources while I was ended turns had gone up somewhat quickly. Hope it wasn't jumping to the end phase at each "end turn" that I was sliding, as that really would be game breaking.

Anyway, just wanted to log that I've now observed some strange behaviour/bug.

2. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    I had something similar the other day too - it didn't crash the game though, just seemed momentarily delayed and then suddenly caught up with itself, kind of like the AI was taking its time to crunch some numbers in the background. The end/skip turn slider wasn't doing anything - I didn't notice my resources going up but then I wasn't really paying attention at that point either.

Not sure if it's a TA/AppStore thing but the 'free' sale was fairly swift and now showing back to £5.99.