iPad Echo Dawn: Shattered Visions (by PixeLight Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 25, 2015.

1. istara

istara Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Still absolutely stuck on this one. So from the entrance:

* the first "northerly reach" (to the north east) has a chest at the end
    * the second "northerly reach" (directly north of entrance) seems to be a dead end
    * the third "northerly reach" has the stairs up to another chest on a platform

That's all I can find, I am not sure what I am missing/going wrong.

2. You are still before the rest area right?

From the beginning, go straight up, skipping the turn left, until you have to go right. It opens up and you should keep going to the right past the small circular wall. Then go straight up for a while. It should open up a little bit and the ramp is in about 3 tiles to your right on the north. Hopefully that makes sense =P

3. Explaining is hard so here is a picture instead =).

Attached Files:

4. istara

istara Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Oh hold on - hit me with the stupid stick - I think I'm actually in some random cave, not the volcano. *embarrassed face*

5. Heh =). Well, you'll definitely know it's the volcano when you see it =)

6. istara

istara Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    I may have run into a bit of a balance issue. I'm playing on "Easy" but it's punishingly hard. I nearly always have several characters die in battle and obviously no way to buy more resurrect potions.

I'm wandering endlessly around this subterranean area that I fell into from the upper area in the cave on the Floating Isle, though I have just figured out I have a map. I'm at the stage where I'm constantly walking, saving, so I can force quit the app and reload when the next battle comes so I don't have to bother with it because it's just so long and so hard. (How many HP do bats have?!)

My characters are Level 26, 27, 27 and 28.

It just doesn't feel "Easy" or even "Normal" in difficulty.

7. Hmm.. You don't seem particularly low level for that area so you shouldn't be having too much trouble. Did you buy all the new armor from Spire? What do your Defense and Attack Power stats look like?
    You can buy more Aqua Vitaes to resurrect your characters from the Items tab in shops but you shouldn't need very many.

Bats have somewhere around 14,500 HP on Easy.

8. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Is it iOS 9 ready? Have all the concerns and issues been addressed? :) ty!

9. There haven't been any issues with iOS 9 so far. I would like to say we have addressed everyone's concerns and issues but I'm not sure. I do believe the major ones have been =).

By the way, it just went on sale, so if you were planning on picking it up, now would be a good time to give it a try =).

10. panfried

panfried Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    I am not sure if this has been asked before but is there a sequel planned for this game?
    It was an awesome adventure the whole way thru, beat it twice just to test all of the different classes.

11. Glad to hear you enjoyed it and yes, there is a sequel planned after we finish working on our current projects =).

12. panfried

panfried Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    SA-WEET, I'll keep it on my radar.
    And by "other projects" do you mean a different game? :eek:

13. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Thanks, bought ;)

14. Yea. It's a much simpler game called Light The Dark. It's a bit more of an experimental action/arcade style game. We've been working on it while nailing down the design and story of the sequel to Shattered Visions. Once it's finished, we'll be focused completely on the sequel.

15. WildBastion

WildBastion Active Member

Aug 18, 2013
    I may have missed it here in the forums, but a solution to knowing which enemy is which could be simply giving an outline (solid white 1-2px etc.) to an enemy when you tap them in the combat turn bar at the top. tapping again turns off the outline if you really want, but with careful design, it wouldnt add anything more to the screen and could even be quite spiffy.

16. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Wow, the impossible difficulty is indeed impossibly hard! I'm stuck at the first dungeon and probably can't proceed nor make it back to town now orz