iPad Echo Dawn: Shattered Visions (by PixeLight Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 25, 2015.

1. bobish

bobish Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a shot. Here's a really stupid question. How do I swap items between characters ?

2. Do you mean Weapons and Armor? Just unequip them on one character and equip them on the next. All Items and Equipment in the Inventory are accessible by every character.

3. VaderHater

VaderHater Member

Mar 12, 2015
    It took me a min to get the hang of how to unequip. So you touch the item you have on, then you click "close", then you can click "<unequip>" at the bottom of the screen.

4. VaderHater

VaderHater Member

Mar 12, 2015
    Im diggin the game. I found myself wanting a bigger map, so I took a min to do screen caps. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I laughed at the idea of doing an all bard party. I might use one of my save spaces for doing that as a side game.

5. dudecoolguyman

dudecoolguyman Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Any news on update? Dying to play but the speed as of now is simply painful. I cannot grind like I used to...

6. It just got approved and is currently processing for the App Store. You should be able to download it soon =).

7. DahakaJR

DahakaJR Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2010
    I drive trains, Locomotive Engineer.
    Pacific Northwest.
    Oh yeah, that's nice. Liking the upgraded speed.

8. VaderHater

VaderHater Member

Mar 12, 2015
    TOTALLY AGREE!!! The fast mode is much more enjoyable.
    I put it on fastest then sped around on my reindeer zelig thingy. It was blazing fast!!! :-D

9. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    Weirdly, the game is now broken on my iPhone 5S running iOS 7.1.2. Title screen comes up out of frame and super-big. Can't progress past that.

10. Ahh.. I'm sorry to hear that =(. I will look into it right away and get a fix up.

11. VaderHater

VaderHater Member

Mar 12, 2015
    Has anyone figured out how to get to the
    'cave in the west'
    ? I wonder if I need to go there in order to be strong enough to beat the
    magician
    in the mountains.

12. VaderHater

VaderHater Member

Mar 12, 2015
    I have a potion called campfire, but I cant use it. I remember using it one time, but now its grayed out

13. Version1.0.3 is up. It should fix your problem =)

14. You need the airship to get there. You shouldn't have to go there to beat him, though. That area is completely optional for those who want a challenge =).

You must be inside a dungeon. You can only use campfires and tents in the overworld or at Rest Points.

15. istara

istara Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    I'm enjoying this, but found it unplayably hard on Normal (I ground up to Level 12 for the Water Caverns but it was still too hard, even with maxed out gear. Possibly I distributed stats wrongly).

I restarted, ditching the Mystic (whose spells were useless and too expensive) for the Gunner, who seems to be accurate even when blind, and playing on Easy. The water caverns are still pretty challenging but it's now fun challenging not punishing.

Hope to list it on my long-neglected website soon!

16. Glad to hear you're enjoying it =). The Sunken Caverns are pretty tough but shouldn't have been too bad. I'm curious to hear what your party makeup was.

The Mystic's power spike comes around 16 and they do get some pretty cool abilities later on(I think) =). The Marksman is pretty awesome too though.

Let us know when you get it listed there =)

17. istara

istara Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    I'm currently playing a Ninja, Templar, Marksman and Mystic.

The Templar's Counter Attack is just *awesome*.

I am however stuck. I've made it to the Volcano but I can't seem to find a way to progress. There's a chest to the East downstairs, and a chest up some stairs upstairs. Beyond that everything is blocked off by stalagmites or whatever. I've been looking for secret passages but to no avail.

Any idea where I should be heading? Thanks!

18. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Can we expect an ipad-native resolution version?

19. Yea, it is definitely a great feeling once you get Counter Attack with the Templar =). Pretty fun to see him using it along with Cover.

If you keep heading north there is a small ramp there that leads to the next area of the volcano. You should be able to find it just following the wall furthest north.

20. We weren't thinking about different resolutions (especially iPad Retina) when we started so there are a lot of images that would have to be adjusted to make it a possibility. It's definitely something we would like to do but right now it's not looking very likely.