Universal Earthcore: Shattered Elements (by Tequila Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TequilaMobile, Dec 18, 2014.

1. TequilaMobile

TequilaMobile Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Important update!

We're happy to inform that with 1.0.3 update for the Soft Launch version we added iPhone support along with new gameplay features (Mulligan!) and bug fixes.

Earthcore: Shattered Elements is now also available in The Netherlands with the Global Launch coming in just a few weeks!

Canadian App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/earthcore-ccg/id912349391
    Dutch App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/earthcore-ccg/id912349391

[​IMG]

2. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I just updated to IOS 8.x. I am redownloading and will let you know of any performance changes.

3. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Downloading off my CA account.

4. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    Between my upgrading and the update, it's working fine now. yes the tutorial is fairly minimal, but I'm finding the game easy to learn so far..

5. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Let us also know what you think about the game after the tutorial missions :)

6. DezTheSpic

DezTheSpic Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2014
    How many different cards are there?

7. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    It depends only from you because we give you a powerful tool called Card Crafting. With it you can fuse cards together to create new, more powerful ones.

In total, we estimate that in Earthcore you can create and play with over 500,000 unique cards.

8. DezTheSpic

DezTheSpic Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2014
    That's amazing!! How many base cards are there ie different monsters, creatures, troops?

9. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    We're still adding new ones and will keep doing this after the global launch.

Right now it's safe to say that the number of basic cards for crafting will go well into the hundreds by the time Earthcore is released globally.

10. CoreyB

CoreyB Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Aircraft Mechanic
    Chicago, IL
    The game hangs then crashes at the loading world screen. Using ipad 3 with latest ios update.

11. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    Is there a date for the iPhone update?
    The game looks gorgeous, so I can't wait to try. :)

Oh, and could you post a bigger pic of that t-shirt? Looks cool - so is there any chance that I can buy it somewhere?

12. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    The iPhone version of the soft launch is already out....did you mean that?

13. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Were you connected to the internet? Any other apps running in the background?

In Canada and The Netherlands you can already play on your iPhone.

Not at the moment, we only give it away on special occasions.

14. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Since the trailer is quite sparse on match play, and most reports focus on the crafting system, what is the gameplay like? From what little I've seen, it resembles a lane-based* summon-focused** CCG of the Solforge and Shadow Era paradigm. Does this sound about right to you? :)

* Minions attack the enemy in front of them, and if the lane/slot is empty, their attacks damage the other player. Compare to Magic's freeform creature structure, with assigned defenders, and TCGs which do not feature direct attacks against the other players, or other objectives all together (Call of Cthulhu and Netrunner LCGs, Assassin's Creed: Recollection for iOS, etc).

** Primary focus on summoning entities to attack and defend, as opposed to a wider and more complex variety of objectives and victory conditions (such as Assassin's Creed: Recollection's site control, CoC's story dominance and all the intrication that follows, and L5R's highly varied and sometimes card-based victory conditions).

15. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Yes, it's lane-based with three lines but with each skill on the card the number of possibilities rises. When you use three cards with three skills each (which you picked from total of four cards drawn from your deck to your hand), then there's a lot more possible choices rises.

In Earthcore you never attack on empty slot. In each battle you put cards on the table (one at the time) and then the battle begins. In battle the risk on cards work in a way that if your card lose, then the number of risk from this card (not the attacking card!) hits your health.

I hope that explains it :)

16. emter

emter Active Member

Sep 18, 2014
    There's an important update about the global release of Earthcore: Shattered Elements on game's official forum.

17. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Just have to say I have been playing this game for two days solid, hardly any bugs or issues, just wish there were more players in the arena, but that will come with time.
    I have to say, this is the closest experience to MTGO and Hearthstone that I have had, and the potential for this game is huge.
    So, barring the not-so-great tutorial and a few balance issues on cards, I can see this game being a winner!

18. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Thanks for a kind word! :)

While some of you still have to wait a little for the global release of Earthcore: Shattered Elements, we'd like to invite you to watch our documentary series about the development of the game.

There are three episodes already available with two more comming in following weeks.

Episode 1 - Gameplay Mechanics

Episode 2 - Card Crafting

Episode 3 - The World (and story)

19. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

Ok, I snatch it from the Canadians when the iPhone update is out.
    Just too bad I can't get my hands on such a T-shirt now. :(

20. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    I am looking forward to the release of this. But I have to say, soft launches still bug the life out of me in games like this where you collect things. People who have been playing it for a while get an unassailable lead, and that I find incredibly irritating.