Universal Earthcore: Shattered Elements (by Tequila Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TequilaMobile, Dec 18, 2014.

1. TequilaMobile

TequilaMobile Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Is "cprloe" you Game Center nickname as well? We'd need it togo over our logs.

It would be helpful too if you try to launch the app and let us know at what time you did it the last time, so we can find you quicker.

2. cprloe

cprloe Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2009
    Katy, Texas USA

Yes, cprloe is my GameCenter name. I just tried to launch the app again at 9:55 CST this morning and the same thing happened.

3. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Sorry, but we were unable to find your Game Center nick in our logs. Are 100% sure that you spelled it right? Small ang big letters also counts.

4. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    #344 Drexiel, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    This happens to me too. The only way i can enter the game is to log out of game center. Otherwise the game freezes and then crashes. I'm on an iPad mini 2 with 8.1.3 and the same thing happens on my iPhone 5 iOS 8.3

Edit: found something online that helped me.

It was to log of from GC in the settings, press and hold the home and sleep buttons till the iPad reset. Once it's on again, log back into GC. And enter the game.

It worked for me. I lost my original name on the game cuz i had deleted the app but i can at least "play"

I say "play" because now i can enter the app and attempt to play a match but the app randomly crashes.

5. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    #345 TequilaMobile, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    We're happy to inform that Earthcore: Shattered Elements has just received a new big update on iOS!

The game is now fully cross-platform between iOS and Android with amazing new features like Forge and Daily Tasks now available to all players (more about them on our blog)

Earthcore is the only card game that allows you to design your dream cards using the revolutionary Card Crafting feature. Our players have already created over 13 000 unique cards in the game and there’s still hundreds of thousands new combinations waiting to be discovered!

Check out this video showing some of these cards in action!

6. emter

emter Active Member

Sep 18, 2014
    I’d like to let you know about the changes in Earthcore's gameplay balance made by the designers.

The most important one is the change in how the Exhaust skill works. After using this skill the card will change into Dust now.

Chant of Purify will now work only on a selected column and not the entire table.

We also changed the rarity of Chant of Substitute from Silver to Bronze.

In the Adventure we changed the amount of health required to earn three stars in the following missions: 3.6 (from 40HP to 35HP) and 5.6 (from 50HP to 45HP).

Finally, we rebalanced the Risk of the following skills
    · Vendetta - from Risk 1 to 0
    · Torment - from Risk 5 to 4
    · Power Shift - from Risk 3 to 2
    · Regroup - from Risk 2 to 1
    · War Mark - from Risk 1 to 0
    · Bodyguard - from Risk 6 to 5
    · Revealer - from Risk 2 to 1
    · Chant of Regroup - from Risk 7 to 5

[​IMG]

7. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    We'd like to let you know that Card Crafting in Earthcore will be completely FREE this weekend, so you can enjoy this unique game feature in an unlimited manner.

[​IMG]

Join our Weekend Tournament on Saturday as we're also adding completely new cards and skills as rewards!

8. remorhaz

remorhaz Member

Oct 9, 2013
    thought id check back in on this game to see what was up. i like the dailies but im still just not a fan of the hero system and this probably will keep me from investing time/money into this game over hearthstone/duelyst.

i dont like the health edge + the versatility + the bonus actions from totems baked into one card slot. i had a 75 percent win rate after launch playing with 3 very poorly crafted 3 skill heroes mostly from good positioning. i entered the tournament this weekend and ended up facing a series of players who were all running 15+ heroes all with totems and counter element skills and got crushed. that's fine but they all had nearly identical setups. there was little to no variation in the skills they used and my positioning hardly mattered because they simply countered with their counter skills and bonus activations.

if i were compare it to magic or hearthstone it would be like a control meta with no viable aggro or midrange so the meta is good control decks and crappy control decks. i could definitely build my heroes over time to compete with these players. i have many of the same heroes they do but i dont feel particularly motivated to do so if the ultimate end is everyone playing the same deck.

its entirely possible there is more variation on the ladder that i havent seen but after seeing the decks i faced this weekend i cannot imagine people stray too far from the totems and counter elements skills.

9. emter

emter Active Member

Sep 18, 2014
  10. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    We'd like to invite all of you to participate in our special Thanksgiving event which will start on November 26th at 10:00 UTC.

With this event and awesome rewards in it we'd like to thank you for all the support you give us every day by simply playing our game.

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

11. emter

emter Active Member

Sep 18, 2014
    Quick news: all diamond packs in Earthcore CCG are 50% off until November 30th!

[​IMG]

12. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Does this game still work? I cannot get it to play on my phone? I've downloaded several times.

13. Faivsrbad

Faivsrbad New Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Push Notifications

I opened the game by going through the "large booster pack" push notification but haven't been able to receive any packs unless i pay gold for them
    :(

14. junkyardheart

junkyardheart Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    #354 junkyardheart, Nov 1, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    @ShinHadoukin: Same here. I first downloaded the game immediately after its release but I've never been able to get past the loading screen ("creating the world of..."). I've deleted it and re-downloaded it after updates but it never works. Some have suggested logging out of Game Center and restarting device then logging back in to GC but that hasn't helped me. For whatever reason the developers can't be bothered to fix it. Too bad!