Universal Earn to Die 2 - (by Not Doppler)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 19, 2014.

1. RenTin850

RenTin850 Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2013
    #21 RenTin850, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    You pulled the trigger for me on this one rich. Definitely getting it now. Can't wait to get into this game.

2. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    HaHa..hope you like it :)

3. RenTin850

Dec 10, 2013
    Almost home to play this! It's gotta be good lets see, zombies check, physics based check, customization and upgrades check and cause rich said it was fun so it's gotta be a fun game!

4. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    I never played the first one but is it supposed to feel as if you have no control? I keep rolling uncontrollably and if I do t accelerate I launch backwards... Not very fun, it feels broke.

5. RenTin850

Dec 10, 2013
    Lol Scot something must be wrong cause I haven't played the first one either. Gave this one a go and so far it plays great. What device are you playing on?

6. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Huh, that's..odd. I'm not having an experience anything like that.

7. piraterob

piraterob Member

Sep 28, 2013
    What's the IAP situation? I notice it has IAP.

8. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Well I closed out the app and tried it again.. Works great now! Very odd but I'm happy!

9. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    It's simply if you want extra in game cash or a cash doubler. Simply unnecessary as that's one of the biggest draws of the game is grinding, upgrading, rinse, repeat.

10. RenTin850

Dec 10, 2013

The IAP is for more cash to buy upgrades if you don't want to grind for it. It doesn't feel like you need to buy IAP to enjoy the game. So far it definitely doesn't affect the gameplay if you don't buy it. The developers did a good job at making it feel like a buy once game and enjoy without the IAP unless you don't want to take the time to make the cash by playing.

11. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Love the decked out police car in the pictures! LOL

I am not that great with car racing type games. They tend to frustrate me. But, I love zombie games,and the pics do look really good.
    Ohhh... what to do??......:)

12. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Well considering the game's hardly a racing game, I think you should give this a go. ;) The name of the game is literally what you do...you earn to die. Take your crappy car, go out, run over a few zombies, run out of petrol, rinse and repeat until your crappy car's no longer crappy and you can make it to the next city. It's seriously loads of fun and the first (both iPhone and iPad versions) never really left my device...till last night. In their place? Why this, of course. ;)

13. RenTin850

Dec 10, 2013
    #33 RenTin850, Nov 20, 2014

You should try out the lite version first. It's the first Earn To Die. It's not this second version lite but I'm sure you'll get the same idea by playing and trying that one out first before you decide to buy this one. Hope this helps your decision. Here's the link to the first Earn To Die Lite. Enjoy!

Earn to Die Lite by Not Doppler

https://appsto.re/us/_0wkI.i

14. RenTin850

Dec 10, 2013
    Hey metalcasket I just bought the game and I'm glad to hear it's one of your games that doesn't leave your phone. I know that it's a good game from hearing that and that makes me feel great about this purchase. When people share those games that stays on their device I know it's a good game.

15. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I also had this on my Android. :p As far as I'm concerned, Earn to Die's always been an essential iOS purchase and to be honest, the only reason I did away with the first one's because this is universal.

16. RenTin850

Dec 10, 2013
    I've just realized there is no brake button. Is braking just not necessary in this game?

17. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Brakes? Who needs brakes? :p

18. Geertyy

Geertyy Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2013
    This is true enjoyment! :D

19. RenTin850

Dec 10, 2013
    #39 RenTin850, Nov 20, 2014
    Okay after playing this game for 2 hours straight, the game is fun. Don't know if a update in the future will change this, but I wish you were able to keep your car. Playing the story mode, you beat a level and the car you worked on gets replaced and you start from scratch with a new car with all upgrades to buy again. Kinda feels repetitive. New car, new map, upgrade car again. So you cant get attached to a certain car cause you're force into a new one when the mission is over. Each car is like a stepping stone you that you upgrade to get to the next. I wish you can feel more personalized with your car. Nonetheless it's still fun.

20. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Played this for about an hour and as expected loving it.