Early preview of Solitaire Siege

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mike_011972, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike_011972

Mike_011972 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Hello everyone,
    Just thought I would post some pictures from our first game for the iPhone / iPod Touch called Solitaire Siege. It’s based on the card game Pyramid / Golf where try to link cards that are one value above/below your current card. Our game, how ever also allow you to use weapon cards such as Flame Throwers, Rocket Launchers, Mind Control, Air Strikes and various other means to help you clear the level of cards.

At the moment it’s about 60% - 70% complete and fingers crossed it should be finished by the end of the month as the current build has around 50% of the full features working (every thing I’ve mentioned above is in the current build) and it’s already got that one more go feel to it.

FOREST LEVEL
    [​IMG]
    SECRET BASE LEVEL
    [​IMG]
    DESERT LEVEL
    [​IMG]
    SNOW LEVEL
    [​IMG]

Our plan is to release the game at an introduction price of $0.99 I’ve also got plans for a few upgrades to the game as there’s a lot of scope for other ideas for the game, but because we are a small two/three man team (with day jobs) we need to make sure that the game will actually sell and if we get a half decent feed back from the game we will keep updating the game with added features (I hope that does not sound to mercenary but we have a lot of projects that we want to do and only our spare time to do them in, so we need to know that other people like and support our games so we can keep updating / enhancing them for you).

If you would like to know more about the game and hear samples of some of the music from the game (which sound really nice by the way), please visit our site at www.badbumble.com where you can also download the PC and MAC version of our next iPhone/iPod Touch game “GoGo Digger” (the iPhone version will also be enhanced and polished up).
    Any and all feed back is most welcome.

Thanks for reading,
    Mike Moore.
    www.badbumble.com