EA: Trivial Pursuit and Need For Speed on the way

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by THEDeliriumTrigger, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noah21c

noah21c Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    it's not like I cussed at him or anything. chillax everyone

2. Blaqkie

Blaqkie Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Yes, but we're a community here. And community should respect each other. There's no need to be harsh to others, especially if they didn't do anything.

Stargazer did nothing. That's all I'm going to say. Sorry for being off topic once more. I'm done.

3. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    The NFS page has been there for a LONG LONG LONG time. Unless it got updated with info that is no news.

4. THEDeliriumTrigger

THEDeliriumTrigger Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Im pretty sure hes talking about about a different site, did u see the twitter post?

5. Auhron

Auhron Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Editor
    Berlin
    NGage 2.0 version released today

Hi,

maybe some good sign, the N-Gage 2.0 version got released today. Played it some minutes ago (only 3 MB) and it is a real dissapointment... The graphics are everything but very well done, gameplay is fine, but music, sound and collisions were really terrible, reminded me of the really bad console and pc version of the latest NFS.

Lets hope the iPhone version will be a much better one. You can find some screenshots and other bad first impressions on the official Ngage forums, if you click here.

6. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    Based on today's iPhone 3.0 announcement, NFS may not be all it's cracked up to be.

7. bhagwad

bhagwad Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    From the looks of it, Need for Speed might not be out in March either. They said "Early March". We're in the last 10 days of the month now.

Expect another 2 months delay

P.S: I hope I'm proved wrong.