EA Sports or Gameloft Sports?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Zandog, Oct 3, 2009.

?

EA or Gameloft? Who putsout a better sports product overall?

1. EA: You can't find a better publisher on any system, including handhelds. Better product.

25 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Gameloft: They've proven they own the iPhone market with superior quality sports titles.

7 vote(s)
    14.0%
  3. EA for some, Gameloft for others. I like them both.

18 vote(s)
    36.0%
  1. Zandog

Zandog Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Public Relations/Graphic Designer - Spiffcode Inc.
    Seattle, Wa
    Quick question to those who've tried most, if not all of the major sports titles that match up for both companies. Folks swear their loyalty to EA sports, lots to Gameloft's sports as well. With the comparison, which do you believe has done a better job at producing sports titles?

Real Soccer(Football) 2010 vs. FIFA 10
    Madden 10 vs. NFL 2010
    Let's Golf vs. Tiger Woods PGA Tour
    Asphalt 4: Elite Racing/Ferrari GT: Evolution vs. Need For Speed: Undercover

2. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

Need for Speed beats Asphalt and ferrari.

PGA beats let's golf.

FIFA 10 beats RS10.

EA sports FTW.

3. madam_octa

madam_octa Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2009
    My personal choices are:
    RS10 beats FIFA
    NFL beats MADDEN
    Lets golf for me is better than PGA but I suppose that tehnically PGA is better
    NFS is amazing game, way better then asphalt or ferrari.
    So it's 2:2, that's why I like both ea and gameloft sport titles

4. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    I thought this was meant to be about sport games?
    IMO, EA bests Gameloft at sports titles, but Gameloft beats EA at just about everthing else.

5. kingkong120

kingkong120 Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    I'm going to have to put RS10 and FIFA at a tie. FIFA didn't really impress me that much.

Madden 10 and NFL 2010 were similar, but I think I have to go with Madden on this one. The controls are slightly better and you can draw your own path.

Let's Golf and Tiger Woods are hard to compare because Tiger Woods is a golf sim, while Let's Golf is a "kiddier" version.

Need for Speed does beat Asphalt 4 imo, but we'll see what happens with Shift vs. Asphalt 5, althought I do believe Shift looks better.

6. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Neither they both need improvement. All the racing games, golf games, and soccer games have been decent (Let's Golf was awesome though) However both football games were awful. I have high hopes for NBA Live. I would give EA a slight nod at the moment, but if Derek Jeter baseball is any good Gameloft will overtake ea

7. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Gameloft Sports.