Universal Dustoff Vietnam by Invictus

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Invictus_Games, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. background

background Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    Auditor
    I would like a promocode if there is still spare one, thank you.

2. Aravon17

Aravon17 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Promo code please?

3. dogbytegames

dogbytegames Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2012
    Love the art! Instabuy for me!

4. Invictus_Games

Invictus_Games Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Mar 2, 2012
    Game development
    Hungary
  5. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Thanks for the promo code! This game so far seems pretty awesome, I haven't had too much time to play but got 3 missions and and love it! Tricky controls, but sime at the same time, art is fantastic.. Lots of fun, cheers

6. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  7. FilipJ

FilipJ Member

Nov 18, 2014
    game developer right now
    Bratislava
    I like it !

Despite the fact that it resembles a minecraft it is well separated graphically... looks it will be fun...

8. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    as a long time player of survivalcraft, first i must say that i really love the art style (most people will say identical to minecraft). this game take off with a nice and simple tutorial about how to control your chopper(take off, fly, landed) but still it missing some few detail, for example:
    1. you can landed by continuously tapping left or right and not just by tapping both sides, which i found more precise where you can control the chopper while landed.
    2. while turning right or left actually you can still control your chopper altitude and speed, again by tapping the desire direction and hold (keep doing that) until you find exact position.

about the game itself, its pretty simple where you go for a missions on each levels, save people, destroy enemy, take a cargo,etc. the weapon is autofiring so you only focus on keeping your chopper to not to crash on the ground. i really love the tricky control, which for some might find it annoying or hard, but this is where the game is build. once you get used to it, the game will turn out to be super fun for you. i only played a few levels for now but i will keep playing it.
    i really hope to find more challenging missions on a later levels. its simple, its fun, its challenging but not hard and most of all its really addicting.

9. Invictus_Games

Patreon Indie

Mar 2, 2012
    Game development
    Hungary
    Dustoff Vietnam release date

We have an official release date: December 3, 2014

10. Aravon17

Mar 13, 2014
    Wow!

What a great game! I was intrigued with the words and pictures. Now I'm captivated by the game play! I love the controls...not too tight and not too loose! Such a cool game! Believe me that's a lot for me to say as I hate Minecraft looking games. Truly despise them, but this looks really cool to me. Still hate the looks of Minecraft though!

Good job Invictus...really good job!

Thanks for the promo code!

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Niiiice. Just saw this today, and im really quite impressed with what i see.

12. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Received a code for this and I really like the look. The controls are tricky but that is more of just an issue with me, they actually work fine. I am not very good at this, probably took me the tries to get through the tutorial. Wish there would have been a way to disable the pop up tutorial, I knew what to do, it was just the execution of doing it.

13. Invictus_Games

Patreon Indie

Mar 2, 2012
    Game development
    Hungary
  14. Aravon17

Mar 13, 2014
    This is seriously one of the funnest games I have ever played. I sure hope you guys add some more missions and or landscapes. This is just too good to be over after only 16 missions. :(

Really love this game!

15. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you for the promo! The first two times that I crashed I laughed pretty hard out loud, I made a scene where I was, lol :).
    I not really into landing games but this was is much better than all of the ones that I played before on ios. I'm only on the 3rd mission. I like what I see so far.

16. uFinKnow

uFinKnow Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2014
    Looks good I will spread the word on this release. Cheers. If you give out anymore promos I would appreciate one. Cheers

17. Invictus_Games

Patreon Indie

Mar 2, 2012
    Game development
    Hungary
    Update

Glad to let you guys know that we've submitted an update to Apple and it has been approved, so an updated, more optimized version will be out next week, on the 3rd of Dec. This version will support iPhone4 as well.
    If the game goes well, we will focus on more levels and missions, since we have bunch of great new ideas how to make the title even bigger.

18. Invictus_Games

Patreon Indie

Mar 2, 2012
    Game development
    Hungary
    Release date: Dec 3, 2014

It's going to be out tomorrow, Dec 3.
    We are super excited about this release :)

19. Aravon17

Mar 13, 2014
    Excited for this! Such a fun fun game!