Universal Dungeons of Dreadrock (by Christoph Minnameier)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Feb 12, 2022.

1. DoctorFunfrock

DoctorFunfrock Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2022
    Hm that's weird, especially since I didn't update on iOS for months and this has not been brought to my attention. Anyway please let me know how the restart goes.
    As a sidenote:
    - you could try a bluetooth controller
    - in a few days a patch will go live that contains a virtual dpad. ;)

2. chriskeysbeats

chriskeysbeats New Member

May 30, 2022
    Male
    Maybe I’ll try a bluetooth controller - thanks for the recommendation! I just restarted and still having the same issue. Game starts me off where I left off and all the directional inputs cause the character to move 2 tiles instead of one. It has to be an issue related to the keyboard only. But I’m surprised no one is playing with a keyboard on iPad…or reporting it. Anyways, thanks for your time and looking forward to the update :) Cheers

3. DoctorFunfrock

Feb 13, 2022
    Thanks for your report, I think iPad + Keyboard is simply still a rare setup, probably because (at least windows) people who like to play with keyboard can play on steam and have a larger display.

4. Draco818

Draco818 New Member

Nov 24, 2022
    Male
    Hi. Love the game but I have encountered a big that's preventing me from going any further. Its on level 82 where the two enemies that's supposed to be behind the door is missing. I tried to reload from the 79 level but encountered the same issue again.

5. DoctorFunfrock

Feb 13, 2022
    Hi Draco. Thanks for bringing me back here where - thanks to toucharcade - it all began. :)
    The two missing goblins are not a bug, I removed them to make the level "easier to read".
    You don't need them to solve the level.
    Trigger the first lever and step left to evade the arrow. Then hide in the guards' room to let Ivar take care of the rest.