Universal Dungeons of Chaos UNITY EDITION (by Volker Elzner)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by VolkerE, Jun 7, 2016.

1. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    omg <3

2. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Amazing

Just jumping in to give you kudos, Volker. Amazing developer, excellent game. Going to dive back in and play again. Fantastic support and updates. Excited to see what you do next. Props. Reminds me of the kinds of games that got me into gaming. Well done

3. VolkerE

VolkerE Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated :)

And please spread the word !

4. Derael

Derael New Member

Jul 19, 2018
    Male
    The thread might be abandoned, but I couldn't find a newer one.

I have a question about skills that can NOT be trained by using. I know that Marksmanship only increases with levelups and passive skills like Magical Lore probably can't be trained either.

I like min-maxing for the sake of min-maxing, even if it makes the game harder early on, so I would like to know all the skills I can safely learn without dear of wasting my TP on skills I can just train with some usage.

E.g. Identify, I wonder if it's worth investing into it a bit so it will become more proficient by itself when new items are isentifiid, or if I should just forget about it and identify items in towns for a small fee?

From what I found on the web, good example of skill you want to upgrade with TP is Martial training, if you want to go Fighter/Samurai route, since it won't be accessible later on. I still don't know if it can be trained past 70 cap by fighting.