Universal Dungeons & Miners (by AngryBugs)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Sep 1, 2021.

1. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    They know of this bug. On for the next update.

davagorn likes this.
  2. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Would love a toggle between sword and axe during mining. I had so many issues going into a door when fighting during mining. This led to bugs actually when you come back out of the door. At times the enemy was still there and sword and axe would come out. Then game would freeze.

Cool you got the souls to work. I have tried just 10 and notta. Had 22 and 12 and I think 16 or 17. Nothing worked. I’m gonna try and see if I can do 14 lol. I really want to see the door. I finished a while back but found a way to kind of go back to just before I finished.

I stopped playing till the next update is put though. Was waiting for souls to be fixed and a certain item mentioned in a spoiler above.

3. AngryBugs

AngryBugs Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Well, the next update has that sorted out, the door to the treasure room, that item and a bunch of others issues, I'll get into detail tomorrow, it will be available real soon.

decript and davagorn like this.
  4. Oliv30

Oliv30 New Member

Feb 13, 2016
    Could someone please expain to me what's the use for the bottle, that starts at 0/10 on each run ? Thank you

5. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    It will let you open a special door to the treasure room. But you need to fill it with souls (kill skeletons or find in red chests). You can open it without the jar but with the jar the treasure will be better. Right now it is bugged though. A fix is coming in the ne t update though.

Oliv30 likes this.
  6. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    More bugs:
    There are black bars that cover parts of the dungeon.

I also can't replace my passive items. I tried to use the thing that gives more light in the mines, but moving it in will crash the game.

On one occasion, I swiped up when there was no ladder near, and I started climbing up infinitely on a black screen.

7. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Not sure if this is a bug, but sometimes after getting hit by a monster, I'm unable to swing my sword.

8. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    you are stunned. There are upgrades that can make you get stunned less.

9. 5lbsOfPez

5lbsOfPez New Member

Sep 10, 2021
    Since treasure rooms are bugged right now, what is inside of them, any know? Items, or just gold? Thank you.

10. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Treasure rooms aren't fully bugged. You can still choose to enter without using souls. But the prize will be less. So far for me it’s only been treasure, but not sure what prize would be with souls. For now if you come across a treasure room just enter without souls.

11. 5lbsOfPez

5lbsOfPez New Member

Sep 10, 2021
    Oh wow didnt know that you could still enter aha. Found one but didnt have the souls, and it wouldnt let me try to enter again. The second time the game crashed. Makes me feel a bit better about it that its only coins instead of items aha. Thank you.

elcrazy likes this.
  12. AngryBugs

AngryBugs Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    The version 1.0.2 is available now, it should fix most of the important issues, including the graphical glitches in the dungeon, treasure room doors, fixed some items, the one upgrade in tier18 that didn't work, the fog in the mines now should always kill you (except when using that particular item), entering a dungeon when a slime is nearby or another action is performed will not cause any problem, and a bunch of other fixes.
    Let me know if everything feels more stable now, thanks for playing!

13. Mahamoti

Mahamoti New Member

Sep 10, 2021
    Male
    Obtaining the Imp is still bugged. My game cannot switch from Pig to Imp, and the Imp quest is listed as incomplete, even though I've done the quest.

stromstock likes this.
  14. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I just got into the mine and I’m confused… when you die, do you lose all you mined? Also with no inventory how do you know what you have and how much of it etc

15. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    You always keep everything you mine. Inventory has been requested but I think they were fixing bugs. At the moment you can see what you have when you go to upgrade the castle. It will show what you need and what you have for each upgrade.

16. Oliv30

Oliv30 New Member

Feb 13, 2016
    It seems like I found 2 swords. But I can't equip them. At the Dragon Armorsmith I can (could, if I had red thingies) upgrade them, but at the "equip stations", in the Weapon/shield slot the new swords don't appear...

17. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Is this worth buying in its current state?

18. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Make sure you have enough items to build the sword. You may not have it yet. Then once built you equip swords and shields in the chest before the mine or in a treasure room chest (same type of large chest). This is where you put on all items. You have three boxes. One for passive item. One for a weapon/ power up and one to equip your sword and shield.

Oliv30 likes this.
  19. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    1000% yes

BlueTrin and nlesgold like this.
  20. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    What’s up with the fog full of ghosts that surrounds me in the mine and kills me?