Universal Dungeonism (by Jeffrey Fal)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TrencH, Jul 8, 2013.

1. fastspinecho

fastspinecho Active Member

Mar 2, 2012
    Dungeonism has been updated to 64 bit!

I am so happy about to see this happen, losing this game was one of my biggest misgivings about iOS 11.

2. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now FREE for the very first (and a limited, obviously) time!! Get that, folks. Thx to devs! Very recommended.

3. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Very glad to see this! Still one of the best crawlers/roguelikes with tons of unique personality.

4. Kallizm

Kallizm Active Member

Dec 21, 2013
    e-Learning Designer
    Indianapolis, IN
    What's up with the App Store?

I can't find Dungeonism in the App Store via my iPhone 7, and when I open iTunes on my desktop to grab it, I can only look at Music, Movies, Podcasts, TV Shows, and Audiobooks.

5. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    iTunes 12.7 no longer has the App Store. Yet another "great feature" by Apple. #
    I downloaded and installed an earlier version to get it back.

6. eumenidea

eumenidea New Member

Oct 10, 2017
    stuck on gate

I'm stuck on "a gate that is triggered opened and closed by mysterious means." I've encountered it in several dungeons and end up having to quit the level because I cannot figure out how to open it. There's always a square outlined in yellow and blue nearby, but it's just identified as more floor, not a pressure plate or anything, and there's no block or boulder that can be placed on that square. Any ideas? I'm super into this game but can't get through several maps (fearsome forest IV, heathen moors III) without figuring this out. Thank you!