Dungeoning - a fantasy incremental RPG

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by thewzrd, Aug 13, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thewzrd

thewzrd Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Mar 24, 2012
    Game Design
    Los Angeles, CA
    Just released a massive update to the Alpha for Dungeoning. We're headed toward an early-year Beta, but anyone interested in playing now can DM me in our Discord, and I'll send you a build.

This update introduces the endgame feature, The Tpwer (<-- that's not a typo. It's a "Tpwer"). Throughout the game, you'll earn "Renown" and this score, along with the completion of 10 Hunts, gains you access to the Tpwer of Lord Awful, the evil dude who's been causing so much trouble.

[​IMG]

You fight up 1,000 Floors of increasingly difficult bad guys, use chests and healing fountains and find the 20 Tpwer Treasures required to enter the Final Door. This is very difficult and will require high level, well-equipped Parties to succeed. The Alpha is on, and it's a great time to join in the playtesting!

Follow the game on Twitter and dive into the guts of the game on our Subreddit's Wiki. I'm looking for feedback on look, feel, mechanics, balance, everything. And if you are interested in playing now, hit me.

2. thewzrd

Patreon Indie

Mar 24, 2012
    Game Design
    Los Angeles, CA
    We approach Beta for Dungeoning, and there's a ridiculous amount of content in the build since i posted last on it. That said, we're still in Alpha but anyone can play (iOS or Android) right now if they DM me in Discord with their email for the invite and iOS/Android preference.

Some updates since last time:

New systems like Ultimate gear that deepen the later game:

[​IMG]

Many more dungeon environments, including molten hot magma:

[​IMG]

Party Moves, including the elusive Evade Evil:

[​IMG]

200+ enemies, including one straight out of my 8 year-old daughter's brain, the Ogre Spider, who-- um-- shoots his legs off at you:

[​IMG]

And we've got a website finally, which is basically a neverending wall of gifs and screenshots: GoDungeoning.com. Anything to follow or get updates on the game is probably there, and if you're interested in an invitation when we start Beta, head there as well.

But again, if you want to help us work out the remaining bugs and fool with new features when they're new to the Build, DM me in Discord and I'll send you the Alpha today (or whenever I can, that is). In the meantime, any feedback on look, features or bugs, hit me up here or there.

3. thewzrd

Patreon Indie

Mar 24, 2012
    Game Design
    Los Angeles, CA
    We've been down in the Beta trenches for a while, and now it's time to dungeon: Dungeoning is available worldwide on the App Store!

[​IMG]

Here's the link to the app: GAME

And here's the Discord, for 1st looks on features, discussion and shenanigans: DISCORD

(and if you haven't seen the game before here's the site with info and the trailer):

4. thewzrd

Patreon Indie

Mar 24, 2012
    Game Design
    Los Angeles, CA