Universal Dungeon Rushers (by Mi-Clos Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Lunacy182

Lunacy182 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    And this is why I stick with free to play games. What a waste of $5.

2. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Why? Because of a minor launch issue (and it is minor, you can turn wifi back on once it passes that point). Stick w f2p if you like, but a minor bug that is already on the process of being fixed hardly makes the purchase a waste.

3. eksaint

eksaint Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2015
    Same thing here.

Air 2, just updated and reinstalled.

Going to try your workaround, thanks

I see the dev said to email but it'd seems a number of us are having the same problem.
    Any comment?

4. Lunacy182

Jun 20, 2012
    I wouldn't say unplayable is minor, but sure, only wasting $5 is. Oh well. Live and learn I guess.

5. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    You must be fun at parties....

6. Lunacy182

Jun 20, 2012
    Lol. Ok. What an odd comment.

7. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    from where can i get skins?

8. adamlax

adamlax Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    People getting roasted

9. S3Styles

S3Styles Active Member

Jul 29, 2015
    I would say what Milotorou said sums up your description perfectly haha. Seriously, F2P games? What can you possibly get for 5 USD in a F2P game?? Even if you decide to go the truly free route, you'd spend an insane amount of time to just farm what a paying customer gets or simply be locked out of content.

Personally I believe we need more premium games that don't bombard you with ads or to buy something after every session. Then again you are entitled to your opinion so ya, lots of free to play dungeon crawlers out there. Enjoy. I just don't understand the "everything must be perfect" mentality when it comes to a day 1 release. Are you a millennial?

10. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Agreed thats why I bought like 3 premium games this week.

11. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I was initially peeved off that the game was crashing after just purchasing it but the dev was very quick to respond and a patch is apparently on the way shortly.
    I can wait a few days no problem and it seems the free skins will still be available.

I am fine with my purchase.......for the moment. #

12. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    I feel the same, and on the "everything must be perfect at day 1" I feel like this was much more important back in the day when the cartridge or cd was "final", its so easy to patch gsmes now that its not as bad, only thing I hate is when devs take months to fix something thaf can be a grave issue (like what we have with this game here).

For Klei though im sure this will get fixed quick, those guys are usually pretty on top of their stuff.

13. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    It isn't remotely unplayable. Simply turn on airplane mode for just a moment until you are safely in game, then turn it back off. Simple.

14. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    That's what I did. Worked fine.

15. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    It does take you back to the beginning of the dungeon you are currently in. So you do lose any progress in that one dungeon. If that's the intent I'm ok with that, otherwise, if it's not, you may want to know this.

Otherwise, this game is really fantastic. Also, I'm wondering about the workshop. Will we be able to download dungeons other people make?

16. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    #96 Misguided, Feb 23, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    Anyone know what the little scroll icon is bottom right?

Done a few dungeons. Kind of waiting for things to get interesting. Certainly hope that it will with more characters and stuff. In the early going, with just two characters (just got the third) the basic exploration with no access to crafting isn't terribly compelling. Certainly doesn't have that "one more dungeon" feel yet (and I know it is early).

It also suffers from Puzzle Quest 2 syndrome: "hey look, ANOTHER skeleton"

17. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Bad review on app store.

18. Mince0

Mince0 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    The arena and worksite seem very unbalanced unless I'm missing something?

You go to the arena but people just throw everything they have at you there's no limit in the worksite for beginners unless that's the point? Either way it seems of putting?!?

19. Hi Mince0,

The monsters, traps and rooms limits depend on the level of your dungeon upgrades.

Multiplayer dungeons can be upgraded by using Blueprints that you can earn by finishing other players dungeons in Arena mode.

I hope this asnwers your question.

Have fun in our Dungeons!

20. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Hhmm... I am at the "Bone Dry Dungeon", and it's the first difficulty wall I ran into.
    I cleaned out all 5 stages of "Ossuary Manor" easily enough, so I thought I was well on track.
    Equipment doesn't look to shabby either, so it seems to be a general difficulty spike. Am I the only one, or does the rest of you fare similarly?

Reaching level 4 takes too long. After 15+ dungeons I am still at level 3. XP distribution could need some fine-tuning, it seems.

Oh, and: completely ignoring that Arena/build-your-own-dungeon/multiplayer stuff so far. Main game keeps me busy enough as is. And, frankly, I took a quick look at it and had no idea what I was supposed to do - and didn't feel like investing time into understanding what looks to me like a rather convoluted UI.