Universal Dungeon Quest (by Shiny Box Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    #961 Mattosai, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
    Was a long time i didn't wrote here, but i wanted to congratulate you, Shiny Box LLC Team (you live up to your name ! Shiny Game indeed ! :D )

This is for me the best hack&slash game on iphone / ipad , the gameplay is excellent and fluid , there's some variety in weapons (and artifacts) , a rain of nice loot , finding legendary items is always great (i found a legendary dagger and 2 leg. chakrams today :eek: )

I wish you the best , and hope you will continue to do updates as great as this one in the future (ideas : adding one weapon type per class can add some variety , new classes ofc, new pet type , new levels / bosses , well anything could be nice, i'm intrigued by your weapon system , i don't know why but i feel like it will be good :b )

ofc i took angel/demonic skin offer, to support the game @launch and the fact you can earn enough money / find nice items without being forced in IAP (like too many games nowadays :mad: ) makes this a gem when it comes to enjoyment.

edit : was thinking about something : passives are granted by items atm, maybe a system where we can spend some points there should be nice.

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    #962 Amenbrother, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
    Wow you guys are awesome. Since rogue came out I have gotten addicted to this all over again!

3. ruggedland

ruggedland Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Got back into the game after a long break to try out Rogue. May run up to flr 300 to get the Cataclysm ring too. Combine that with a fast firing Flintlock would be totally badass :).

4. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Awesome! Were glad to help. Bought some new iap's to help support yall. Loving the rogue!

5. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I kind of like the bow!

6. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Bow or pistols.. Chakrams are meh currently at lvl 30..

7. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Chakrams are the most efficient for me atm @35 (doing insane ranged damage but i found some nice legendaries with high % of deadly strike) , i like pistols too , daggers are ok but taking more damage @melee , often risky and last is bow i'm not a big fan of the charge shot as it takes away the mobility.

8. Shiny Box LLC

Shiny Box LLC Well-Known Member

Quick note about daggers....they have a secondary function as well. When you attack with the main dagger skill AFTER using the "blink strike" secondary skill it will reduce the blink strikes cool down. Really cool way to move around the map quickly while dealing massive damage if timed properly!

Thanks again for playing, and please keep that feedback coming our way!

9. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Anyone know what the difference is between king of the imps and the rogue imp?

10. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Does dungeon quest has endless levels or it ends at some point?

11. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Pretty sure it's endless

12. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    No one knows diff between IAP goblin pet and a dropped one?

13. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Pretty sure just the avatar skin. Pets easily drop in higher difficulties so you can find them no problem.

14. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Ok just wanted to make sure the IAP one didnt create better loot or something.

15. Yup, starting floor 20 you can purchase maps, which you can complete to get a new map for the next floor. This continues endlessly, we even have some players on floor 3000+ :eek:

16. Yeah it's just a skin, we try our best to avoid pay to win.

17. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Thanks for the response!

18. riggysmalls

riggysmalls Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Could someone please explain to me how the talents work? How do you unlock them?

19. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    You don't, skills are tied to equipment. A specific sword will have a certain talent, which can be different than another sword. All stats pertaining to how skills are affected are in the gear tooltips. Pay attention to those stats as they can buff a skill.

20. afsplat

afsplat Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Has anyone found a legendary pet yet? I'm through 200 and haven't seen one. Where are they hiding? Thanks.