Universal Dungeon Quest (by Shiny Box Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 9, 2014.

1. cbbflfjz

cbbflfjz Member

Jan 6, 2014
    shiny box games isn't a multi billion dollar company like blizzard you know.

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I do but I am just saying. People have lost interest already probably like me, yes we will all download the update and try out the new class but not sure how long people will play it or be willing to spend more money. I loved the game dont get me wrong but this took a long time.

3. Shiny Box LLC

Shiny Box LLC Well-Known Member

iOS patch has been submitted to Apple for approval

Sorry for the wait!

We submitted our patch this weekend and are waiting on review from the iOS end. Will let you all know as soon as it goes live!

4. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Its live. Is there an option for gender change or no?

5. mgambino

mgambino Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2014
    The update deleted all my progress and all my IAPs except my extra slot (I had bought some of the cosmetic IAPs and free hires as well). Pretty pissed right now.

6. We're very sorry for this, something awful must have happened during app install. Please contact us at [email protected] with your DQ Account email, and we'll get you restored ASAP.

7. Shiny Box LLC

We added the female Rogue Class. We don't have an option currently for complete gender swap.

8. Shiny Box LLC

Send me an email [email protected] and we will look into that for you!

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Woot! Can't wait to try this baby out. Downloading now.

10. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Loving the game all over again!
    Rogue is sweet.

Can you guys add a floating v stick? Instead of it being a "stuck" control stick.

11. Shiny Box LLC

We hear ya loud and clear! We will see about that in one of the other patches on the way!

12. FriedSushi

FriedSushi Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    #952 FriedSushi, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    Why doesnt "toss" work anymore? From the assault skill, i have a 88% chance to throw the 3 axes on attack, but im throwing them maybe once every second or so when im doing 4 attacks per second. That was my main damage dealer and i built my warrior around that, now its pretty useless. Used to be able to kill the last boss in 8-10 seconds, now i cant even kill him, and at the rate i was going it would take probably 1 minute.

It used to be a constant stream of them, something definitely changed. Wont be playing until this is fixed (because i barely do any damage now)

13. Shiny Box LLC

#953 Shiny Box LLC, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    This is with the "hatchet" offhand item for the warrior right?
    **EDIT** This refers to Assault. We will look into this issue and get it fixed!

14. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Dev are we getting Game Center achievements any time soon?

15. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    Just tried the rogue out. Awesome stuff. Bought a few more IAPs to support the devs.

Question - is there any way to see a description of the shop items and pets, i.e. What they do?

16. Shiny Box LLC

Yup! Those should* be coming in the next patch with the overhaul Atrophex is working on now. I believe it will be for both Game Center and Google play services

17. Shiny Box LLC

The shop items and pets should all appear in the right hand column when you click on them. See the two attached screenshots:

here I clicked on the "XP Boost" icon (the guy with his legs crossed) and on the right it lists in the box what it does.

[​IMG]

The pet section has a menu over on the right with pet info in it. Just click on any of those and you will get info on each pet:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    #958 Cilo, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
    So I'm back in dungeon quest now that the rogue is out, and I'm loving the flintlocks a lot! This might've been answered already, but is there a timeline for new bosses, levels to be added? I love all the attention to detail Shiny put into the rogue class, would love to see content additions as well.

I'll get a gameplay video up here of the rogue in action soon.

19. Shiny Box LLC

We are currently working on our next content update now. Atrophex is doing some great work on our weapon system and we think you all will really enjoy what he is cooking up! Its a bit early to talk about all the systems but after we get the patch we just released fixed up with a few tweaks we will make sure to give you all some more details!

Thank you for playing!

20. Shiny Box LLC

#960 Shiny Box LLC, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
    Thank you Thank you THANK YOU for your support TA!

Just wanted to post a quick note of Thanks to all the players on the Touch Arcade forum. Thanks to players like you all we were able to get featured in the "best new app update" section on the iTunes store for iPAD.

This is a TREMENDOUS help to us and we are VERY grateful for everyone's support and feedback!