Universal Dungeon Quest (by Shiny Box Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 9, 2014.

1. GoleX

GoleX Member

May 10, 2012
    Achievements are coming in the Rogue patch (preview coming this week!) :) Do you guys have any suggestions for cool achievements?

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I am not even showing up on the leaderboards for some reason.

3. Shiny Box LLC

Shiny Box LLC Well-Known Member

Make sure you are logging into your DQ Account on the device. This will push your data to the leaderboard.

4. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I did.

5. Shiny Box LLC

Can you PM me your DQ Account email address? We will have a look at it on our end!

6. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Hmm achievements. Death in 2 seconds? started a new map and baam. Was one shoted. Thought it was funny.
    Maybe spirit leader # of spirits you can have
    # if twisters you can have
    Hmm sometimes level boss kills me but my spirits killl him or my twister.
    When I kill an Act boss and he kills me right after Ignis with his fire bombs has done it so many times. I see the loot spray but nothing

Pet hoarder - had 2 bags fulled with pets

7. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Sure will!

8. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Loving the new challange maps!!! TNT props is killing mee :p

9. ruggedland

ruggedland Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Man those 97% Leech Nerf maps are tough. Not sure the best way to handle it yet other than using lots of potions. Maybe a build with good dmg reflect.

10. ruggedland

ruggedland Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    #890 ruggedland, May 21, 2014
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
    Here are some suggestions:

1. I am invincible - Go through 5 Legend floors without dying once
    2. I am Legend - Find at least 100 Legend items
    3. Moving Up - Past Floor 210 EP8
    4. Not Afraid of Height - Past Floor 250 EP8
    5. Penthouse Dweller - Past Floor 300 EP8
    6. Old Hand - Gaining 10B XP
    7. Master of Arms - Gaining 25B XP

Btw there seem to be some bugs on certain GC leaderboards. For example, the XP is maxed out at 2.14B (even though many have passed 20B). Hero Points is just empty. And my DPS is only 9 (WTF?) even though it's well over 1M.

11. Shiny Box LLC

Yup, we have identified a few GC leaderboard issues and are currently working to address those. For example EHP and Hero Point leaderboards currently do not work.

EHP = Effective Health Pool....how much total damage you can take before dying (taking into account all your talents equipment, stats points, etc)

12. GoleX

GoleX Member

May 10, 2012
    We submitted a small update to the App Store last night to resolve a few of the leaderboard issues that have been found, and we hope it'll make it out by this weekend.

If you are having issues with crashes on iOS 6, then please log out of Game Center and stay logged out while playing our game. The update will resolve this issue. Our apologies!

13. FriedSushi

FriedSushi Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    Why did a lot of the affixs dissapear on items? im constantly getting items that have empty lines, and on my mages robe it lost 2 or 3 lines. i believe that the words just arent showing though (effect still applied), but im not sure. For example I used to have a 20% twister damage on my mages robe but now theres just an empty space where it said that

14. Shiny Box LLC

Also fixed in the patch we just submitted!

15. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    #895 Jorlen, May 21, 2014
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
    The original post here was meant for another thread (dream quest) but the funny thing is I also play this game lol. Wow. Need more coffee.

16. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #896 VirtualBoyFreak, May 25, 2014
    Last edited: May 25, 2014
    I found a "Necrotic grimoire". How rare is this object? What is that "Plagued 1/4" that appears? I've killed the floor 20 boss quite easily with this object and respawning souls. Something funny is I can kill the souls I summon by clicking on the "++" button that appeared when reaching level 20.

Attached Files:

17. Shiny Box LLC

The "++" skill will sacrifice your spirits to replenish health to your characters.

If you want more info on "Plagued" go to your inventory and then select the tome, then when the tome information is displayed in your inventory, press that detail window and it will give you even more info about this skill.

18. Re-posting our latest blog entry here:

It's finally time to start showing off what we've been working on for the past few months. Presenting the first look at our new class, the Rogue!

[​IMG]

She will be the first of our classes to dual wield her weapon of choice. Her offhand will be kept at her side ( not shown here ). As the title suggests, this is only the first look at the Rogue. Each week we will reveal new weapons and armor sets so make sure to check in to catch each of the reveals!

[​IMG]

There's still a lot of work to do on the Rogue to get her ready, and a lot of testing will be needed. If you're interested in getting an early look and help us with feedback and squashing bugs, please let us know at [email protected]!

19. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Looks awesome!

20. kdavis220

kdavis220 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Rogue looks great...2 questions though:

1.) Will we get a free character slot when the rogue is avail or do we have to buy another?

2.) Is anyone else's character missing stat points (the 3 points you get when you gain a level)?

I have a level 99 Wizard with 284 points in Power and level 99 Warrior with 299 points in Power.

Sorry if this has been covered.