Universal Dungeon Quest (by Shiny Box Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 9, 2014.

1. CptMurdock

CptMurdock Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    I typically go as high as 1.6million DPS with my twister build. I can go higher but I prefer to keep my twister power higher. :)

2. AzeTheGreat

AzeTheGreat Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    He has the Robe of Major Hacking equipped. (I don't really know, but it seems like the most plausible explanation).

3. ruggedland

ruggedland Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    #863 ruggedland, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
    Can tell you my 10M is 100% legit (good for #3 spot). Found a warrior build that can burst from 4.5 to 10 during a battle and stay above 7M most of the time. Don't want to share all items just yet, but it starts with Unstoppable lance. Pretty insane stacking effect.

4. FriedSushi

FriedSushi Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    #864 FriedSushi, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
    Can anybody give me some tips on both warrior and wizard or the game in general?

Reading through the pages it seems like everybodys using the gauntlet for twister?

What are some things to know haha because im still kinda new to this game, only at 45k dps compared to your guys 1 mil+

Right now on my wizard im using the tome and the sword. I can have 13 melee spirits and 5 ranged spirits from one of the legends skills that turns the skulls into those. Each one does like 30k damage per hit so with 18 of them it does a lot of damage for where im at. Right now thats working really well for me but id like to see what other good set ups there are.

5. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Gauntlet and twister significantly raises your damage, so I recommend using them.. If you want to use spirit, combine it with a ring with volatile talet which let you damage your opponent when the spirit dies, and a necklace with recall ability.. That can make you have endless spirit..

About warrior, just started with them and still trying to figure out the best build..

6. ruggedland

Oct 11, 2011
    Not everyone :). Gauntlet is only one way to launch twister. Another way is to use twister proc. combine a fast attack speed build with 20% twister proc, you can have half a dozen twisters running at the same time. You just have to mix/match different items to find what suits you best.

7. FriedSushi

May 13, 2010
    #867 FriedSushi, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: May 11, 2014
    Does the summoning spirit thing have the potential to be really good?

Because ive gotten it up to 18 spirits and 6 ranged spirits, with each one doing 150k or 300k on crits now

Ohh that sounds really good. Ill probably try to get to high floors before really experimenting with stuff but that looks like something ill try

8. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    #868 chaos_envoys, May 11, 2014
    Last edited: May 11, 2014
    Volatile is good since in enemy power 8, spirits are tend to die quickly after 1 enemy attacks so... Better have then exploding to generate new one...

Btw @ruggedland, where do you found that stone of nadroji? Can't seem to find it....

9. Eidaven

Eidaven Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    So are we looking at getting an update soon? My stashes have been locked for over a week now and I've been waiting for them to be fixed before I start playing again. In the mean time I've been playing other games and am losing a little interest in DQ just from the lack of playing.

10. ruggedland

Oct 11, 2011
    Sorry, don't remember, probably Inferno where I played most as of late.

11. FriedSushi

May 13, 2010
    #871 FriedSushi, May 13, 2014
    Last edited: May 13, 2014
    Killing Ignis at ep8 floor 200 really quickly now haha, although still not doing as much damage as some of you guys

My twister hits for 2.5m per tick on my wizard, with no twister damage equipment yet. Only my pet has like 10% twister damage, nothing else yet. Im waiting for the upload/download to start enhancing for that

On the warrior I throw 3 axes that do on average about 300k each, and then return for on average 450k each. So when all hit at close range, its around 2.4 mil per attack (including whatever my sword hits for) So 2.4 mil x 4.5 attacks a second, is over 10 mil a second with my warrior if i do it perfectly

12. FriedSushi

May 13, 2010
    #872 FriedSushi, May 13, 2014
    Last edited: May 13, 2014
    Does ignis one shot kill you guys if he hits you with two of those fireballs? One wont kill me but usually im close enough to get hit with 2, and that does it for me. Unless i have a blood knight helm, and a pandora shield equipped.

13. Shiny Box LLC

Shiny Box LLC Well-Known Member

Latest patch submitted to Apple (iOS 1.1.0)

Currently waiting on review. We will let you all know when the patch is ready to go live.

Here is a rundown of what the new update will bring to DQ:

DQ Blog Post: Patch 1.1.0 (iOS)

14. trystero

trystero Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Lot of great stuff.

No new legendaries though?

15. Shiny Box LLC

Shiny Box LLC Well-Known Member

Not in this patch but some will be added for the Rogue Class release in a few weeks time!

16. GoleX

GoleX Member

May 10, 2012
    We've taken the account server down in preparation for the new patch release which coincides with a move to a new much faster account server. We are currently transferring the account data over to our new server, then we'll release the updates to the App Store and Google Play.

17. GoleX

GoleX Member

May 10, 2012
  18. ruggedland

Oct 11, 2011
    Like the update:). The random map does add a lot of variety and challenge to the game, and upload works like a charm too. Nice job.

19. YouGotHeadshot

Dec 1, 2013
    Love the new Game Center integration!

20. TA MajorGamer

TA MajorGamer Member

Apr 28, 2014
    USA
    Game Center Achievements

I love the leader boards you added. Was wondering do you all have plans adding Game Center Achievements ? By the way you did such a great job with this game I had to purchase a IAP to help support more games like this.