Universal Dungeon Quest (by Shiny Box Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 9, 2014.

1. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    I got 2 twister affix, but on an prismatic necklace :( btw, the image isn't showing..

2. CptMurdock

CptMurdock Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Yeah, mine is on empower along with focus 4 and 20% poison dmg. :)

3. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Ugh... I'm so jealous!!!!! That's the perfect necklace i think...

4. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    #844 CptMurdock, May 7, 2014
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
    Both tornado rolls are over 18%, crit dmg over 73%, and has +MP

Not perfect but pretty dang strong. If I can finish my ring I will be able to see what all out DPS for me is like with tornado although I have yet to find the bracers that you have. Glass Cannon and Empower on it. Might be pretty tough to beat out with my epic bracers (if I can ever get twister % on the last affix spot).

5. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    I am trying to get my final two ring affixes to be poison dmg % and empower... Having a heck of a time trying to get either tier two roll... Once the ring is done though I can give all out DPS a go to see where I am at without that spellbinder bracer.

6. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    Guess I was downloading and enchanting a bit too quickly... Got locked out from the servers. On a positive note... Today has been a bit more reliable for uploading data for me so far! :)

7. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    Still not fully optimized but if I go all out with DPS gear my poison tornado ticks over 4million on Ignis. I hate having to run around with mana shield. Teleporting is for the lazy. May use mana shield build on new maps when they come if they provide too much resistance. We will see though. Also pumped my warrior over 2.5million DPS somehow. Haha.

8. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Wow!! Pretty sick damage... I'm tired to reroll so my build will do for me ;)

9. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    Found the spellbinder. Got dodge as the random affix... Appears that my epic bracer beats out the DPS slightly as well.

10. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    So how much damage did you deal to ignis now? i deal an average of 3.7M with sometimes 4.05M..

11. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    If I fully stack solely DPS I can hit EP8 Ignis for a little over 6 million per tick.

Haven't been on for quite a bit and servers appear unavailable... Will try again a bit later. :/

12. Shiny Box LLC

Shiny Box LLC Well-Known Member

Yeah, this is still an ongoing issue and we are sorry about the delay. Currently the more people that we add each day the more congested our current server configuration becomes. We do have a new server solution in place on our end that we have tested and are getting ready to deploy.

We are spending some extra time putting our new servers through the paces to make SURE that we can offer a better connection experience to our users.

We anticipate testing out our servers for this weekend and then submitting the patch to apple for review next week. In the past we have released android patches as soon as they are ready. With this patch we MUST release both the android and apple versions at the same time to ensure we can migrate all players to the new servers at the same time.

13. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    I know... I am waiting patiently for the new servers.

Quite the game that you have here! This one could be extremely special! It is difficult to put down. I spend tons of time enchanting currently. I hope that even more equipment slots become available eventually. Would be nice to have some leggings and shoulders that are not just for looks. ;) Item customization is everything and I really look forward to seeing how this augment system works. Is it additional enchantments on top of current gear or for modifying current gear?

14. AzeTheGreat

AzeTheGreat Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Is it possible to get 100% dodge or does it cap? And are there attacks that can't be dodged?

15. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    I am sure there is a cap. Haven't pushed dodge much but crit chance and damage cap out. I would imagine it caps at 40-60% if I had to guess.

16. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Hey @CptMurdock, what is your character names? Just want to see you in the leaderboards :)

17. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    #857 CptMurdock, May 9, 2014
    Last edited: May 9, 2014
    Was using default names. Just changed them so not sure when the change will take place on leaderboards. Wizard name is Avarious and Warrior name is Dronus. Warrior is #28 on DPS chart currently at 2.7 million or so. Can pump it over 3.2 million but I prefer shield over the horn currently.

Would love to know what JBL is wearing equipment wise to have over 20 million DPS.

18. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    What is your wizard dps? Just upload your save or download, that should update the leaderboard... That 20m dps is just absurd....

19. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    Having troubles trying to upload. Wizard is currently listed at 1.48 million which is good for rank 78. Wizard DPS can be raised or lowered significantly depending on how much survivability I want and if I decide to use orb instead or bracers.

I am really curious as to what you could wear to even hit 20 mil DPS. Does not seem possible.

20. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    And your max dps? I'm balanced at 2.09M dps.. The name shows it that's mine :p
    About that 20m, even 10M is quite absurd for me...