Universal Dungeon Quest (by Shiny Box Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Eidaven

Eidaven Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    I just killed a mini boss on floor 100 and when I killed it the words "+8 Hero" popped up. Is that a real thing or did I read that wrong? I don't think I've ever seen that. If it didn't say that I can't figure out what it was.

2. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    After floor 100, any mini boss and boss will give you hero points that have their own leaderboard.. No more uses than that though..

3. Not yet, but after a couple patches there will be a big system based off it, so save them up :)

4. AzeTheGreat

AzeTheGreat Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    So I'm trying to go back and complete all the challenges...finding rare enemies on the early levels is a pain, anyone have any tips?

5. blahdo

blahdo Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2013
    I played on difficulty 3 and it was reasonably easy.

6. AzeTheGreat

Apr 15, 2014
    I'm on 8 just telejumping through. I've cleared it at least six times and I'm still on 3/4 rare enemies.

Edit: and seconds after that post I get my fourth...on to the next!

7. Eidaven

Sep 16, 2012
    Somebody post something quick! This needs to be back on TA's front page.

Do we have any news, sneak peaks, time lines or anything on upcoming content? Give us something to look forward to and to keep this thread going.

8. JWONGHF

JWONGHF Member

Oct 9, 2013
    I agree, we need some sneak peeks!

9. AzeTheGreat

Apr 15, 2014
    I am in agreement, we need hype! In the meantime, can the map please stay on if you have it on when you go through a portal?

10. Shiny Box LLC

Shiny Box LLC Well-Known Member

We will get something up for you all to have a gander at tomorrow. We are actually in the the final stages of testing out our next patch!

11. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Sooo.. ETA for the patch? I hope the testing is going well ;)

12. Eidaven

Sep 16, 2012
    We're back on the map again! I hate when the threads I like to frequent aren't on TA's front page. The app isn't laid out very well for trying to find threads that aren't front page.

Attached Files:

13. Shiny Box LLC

Shiny Box LLC Well-Known Member

Testing is going well! We are tying up a few lose ends and Atrophex and Golex have been burning the midnight oil to get our new server solution in place.

We will test this weekend and prepare for a push to apple in a few days. I will get some shots posted today (by "I will get" I really mean Atrophex) and a quick breakdown of the features for the patch.

Thanks for the engagement, we really appreciate it!!

14. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    In the app you can always go to Forums, and then Subscribed Threads, to see all the forum threads you're subscribed to. You are automatically subscribed to any threads you've posted in, and you can also explicitly subscribe to any forum thread using the Subscribe button at the bottom of the page when reading a forum. Or am I misunderstanding your point?

15. Eidaven

Sep 16, 2012
    True. I don't use that very much actually. I guess my point is that I'm lazy and I like when it's just on the front page... Haha. #

16. If anyone is interested, we're looking for a few more patch beta testers for either iPhone or Android platforms. You'd get to see content a bit earlier and help make new systems fun :)

We're in testing now for Patch 1.4.4 ( version 1.1.0 for iOS ) which brings Challenge Maps and new Leaderboards. The preview Blog for this patch will be out later today.

The patch after that should be Rogue, so that will be a big one for us!

Please contact us at [email protected] with your apple or google play email if you're interested :)

17. ruggedland

ruggedland Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    #797 ruggedland, May 2, 2014
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
    I always subscribe the threads I'm following, so I can get to them easily.

18. ruggedland

ruggedland Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    #798 ruggedland, May 2, 2014
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
    Looking forward to it. I'm still enjoying the game even though both my characters have reached max level more than a week ago. Itemization for this game is amazing. Seems like every day I'm finding a new build that pushes the ever important DPS even higher. My Warrior is now at 3.5M and I think there is still a way to go. A week or two ago I thought 1M was impossible :).

19. CptMurdock

CptMurdock Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Wow... That is pretty crazy. I have been max lvl on warrior and wizard for a couple of days and am nearing the 1Million mark with both. Not sure how you have been able to push your DPS that high though. Doesn't seem like my gear could get THAT much better. What build/equipment are you using???