Universal Dungeon Quest (by Shiny Box Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Shiny Box LLC

Shiny Box LLC Well-Known Member

More difficult dungeons come VERY soon :cool:

2. Shiny Box LLC

Thank you very much for the kinds words! This community has really helped us drive users to the game. We feel once people give us a try they will REALLY like our game and stick around to enjoy the content, TA has been a fantastic resource for us for sure.

While I don't think this is the appropriate place to discuss advertising strategy (mods please remove this post if it is inappropriate)we have not done any advertising for DQ yet. We would like to make a large an impact as possible!

3. Eidaven

Eidaven Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    I think you misunderstood what I said. My hired wizard didn't die. I died (warrior). When I restarted the floor the hired wizard was gone. But when I went back to the main menu the wizard was still shown that he was hired. So why did the hired character disappear when the main character died?

4. Shiny Box LLC

If the character (main) did but your hireling did not they should be with you in a given level unless you "unhired" them from the character select screen. Still a bug......we will get it reproduced!

5. Papa Deuce

Papa Deuce Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    I have not hired anybody so far.... How much of a difference does it make? And, I am guessing the hireling would be computer controlled?

6. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Essentially, another runner. Makes things much more interesting having a hireling run through, especially Power 8. And yes, Hireling is AI controlled.

7. trystero

trystero Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    So does the broadway sword legendary drop from the named boss Broadway? Or I can get it randomly from anywhere?

8. Eidaven

Sep 16, 2012
    I think it's random. I got it the other day and it wasn't from a boss. I got it somewhere between floors 50-60. Can't remember exactly where.

Attached Files:

9. Shiny Box LLC

Yup, it is a random drop!

10. aikavari

aikavari Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2011
    I encountered something weird, dont know if its a bug. My Warrior's mana just went kaput and it's not regenerating... when I use skills, my HP goes down instead... dont know how it started or how to fix it... OTOH, I have a large-ish HP pool and a lot of HP regen/leach so it works well for me. :p

11. Eidaven

Sep 16, 2012
    Haha. This sounds normal actually. Did you equip an item with blood knight? That skill will replace all mana and mana effects with your health.

Attached Files:

12. Eidaven

Sep 16, 2012
    #712 Eidaven, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    Devs, is it a possibility to add more bags or stashes? I'm not running out of room quite yet but I have a feeling I'm going to soon. My bags are filling up quick as I'm getting more and more legendaries and good epics. Plus I've found a lot of pets I'm reluctant to sell. I bought a third slot and made a second wizard just to make more room... Maybe I'm kind of a hoarder but I hate to get rid of stuff that's good. I might need it later...

Edit- Also, there needs to be an easier way to sell multiple items. Like maybe an option to sell everything rare and below. Right now I'm leveling both my wizard and warrior together with the hiring system and eventually both of our bags fill up. I end up having about 6 pages of items that I have to ID and sell one at a time. It seems like that could be simplified a bit.

Another thing I'd like to put out there is about the Imp. I know you mentioned that the rarity of an item the imp creates is dependent upon the affixes on the items used to create the item. So I would like an option to only allow my imp to pick up rares or rare/epics.

13. emaddox

emaddox Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Male
    Couldn't agree more. I am slowing down due to the fact that I have no room to stash my items.

Ran I to a weird bug today also....

I purchased stash 1 and I was keeping some legendaries in it. Today I noticed that now stash 1 is telling me I need to purchase it again for 250000 ... Even though all my items are in it.

14. It's possible, we definitely made the system to be expandable. We just added Stashes recently and we're seeing how they are doing, so if this becomes a popular request we'll likely increase how many there are.

Have you tried using "Sell All" with locking the items you want to keep?

I can understand this, but we'd still like what he drops to be somewhat random, and not always fantastic. :)

Also if you have higher luck, generally the loot dropped will be higher and the Imp will be picking up better items, and the luck you have will be added to the loot roll on-top of his pick up value.

15. Sorry that happened! We've seen that once before, but couldn't quite track down what was happening. Before you noticed your stash was locked again, were you using the Account system at all to download or upload?

Also contact us at [email protected] w/ your account email and we'll get your stash unlocked again ASAP.

16. Eidaven

Sep 16, 2012
    Duh... Not sure why I haven't been doing this... Haha. I was looking at it the other way around. Find the items I want to get rid of and sell them. I should have been looking at it from the point of view of which items I want to keep, lock them and then hit sell all.

17. emaddox

emaddox Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Male

Yeah I was trying to upload my account to the server and it failed to upload the stash it said. Thanks for the help! :)

18. Shiny Box LLC

Shoot me an email [email protected] and I will get your stash fixed for you! Sorry about this issue!

19. AzeTheGreat

AzeTheGreat Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Finally got my first useful legendary. A solid 3k dps higher than what I was using.

Attached Files:

20. Shiny Box LLC

My personal favorite.....coupled with prismatic, the secondary attack is great!