Universal Dungeon Quest (by Shiny Box Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Rendous

Rendous Active Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Thank you! 1 hour is very generous

v/r

2. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    I sent this as a PM, but not sure the devs received it, so I'll post this question here:

I had a quick question, I bought the elementalist sigil with in game gold, but wanted the elementalist shoulders. I decided to pay for the elementalist pack, however the game detected that I had already purchased the sigil and other IAP so it discounted the pack from 2.99 to 1.99. I tried to do the same with the berserker pack, however the game isn't discounting the pack price even though I already purchased the berserker sigil with in game gold. Any ideas?

3. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    1 floor....

4. Eidaven

Eidaven Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    I've been on a roll lately getting Legendaries! I got 3 last night within an hour and then another 3 this morning within 20min.

5. Support is looking into it and should get back to you soon. Just in case, you can also email us at [email protected] for any additional issues that come up, were pretty responsive with email.

6. Rendous

Rendous Active Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Lol my mistake! That seems more reasonable!

v/r

7. Eidaven

Sep 16, 2012
    Devs, I believe you guys talked about possibly adding some sort of multiplayer in a future update. If that does end up happening It would be cool if you could trade items with people. I don't know how difficult that would be but it would be nice. I already have duplicate Legendary items and I'd like to be able to trade my duplicate with someone.

8. Shiny Box LLC

Shiny Box LLC Well-Known Member

Yup, we do have plans for a system like that. Even if we cannot get a multiplayer system to function reliably we still want to have some way(s) for players to interact and share DQ. Thanks for your support and continued feedback, you all are giving us a great amount of feedback and helping to drive the success of our game and we really appreciate it!

9. paxal

paxal Member

Jun 26, 2013
    I dont know if this is possible but camera zoom out function for ipad users will be good.

10. AzeTheGreat

AzeTheGreat Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Even if there was no real time multiplayer, just being able to hire somebody else's character to fight with would be fun.

11. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    +1 to this!!! And a reward system for hired character, like getting some gold or a legendary item found by those who hire our char.. That'll be nice

12. Shiny Box LLC

Oh that is a cool idea for sure!

13. Eidaven

Sep 16, 2012
    I don't understand how this hasn't blown up on the App Store yet... There are only 124 total reviews on the App Store. I don't know how your downloads actually look but 124 reviews tells me it's probably not a ton. This game deserves to be on Apples featured page. More people need to play this!

And why hasn't TA reviewed this yet? Where's the love? This has 5 stars written all over it.

14. ruggedland

ruggedland Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Because the title doesn't include the word "flappy".

15. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    I would be all over this. That would be a lot of fun.

16. AzeTheGreat

AzeTheGreat Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Especially if there was a strong emphasis on "building" the best party to take on some extremely hard dungeons. Not to mention the social aspect of getting people to assemble super teams would probably be a great benefit for the game's popularity.

17. Papa Deuce

Papa Deuce Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    Sounds like Warcraft...... Wait, no.... It sounds like the opposite of WoW. Lol

18. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Yes, I think it would need to involve special/difficult dungeons. As it is, I rarely hire my warrior (or vice versa) because my mage is holding his own at level 8 enemies quite easily, so the incentive would not be as strong without unique challenges/payoffs.

19. Eidaven

Sep 16, 2012
    I think I encountered a bug with the hiring system. At least I think it's a bug... I'm trying to power level a warrior using my much higher level wizard. On one of the floors my warrior died so I hit restart floor. When I started the floor again the wizard was gone. When I go back to the main menu it still shows that my wizard is hired. Is this a bug or is this supposed to happen?

20. Shiny Box LLC

That is a bug! If the wizard died and you left the game without reviving them they should not show up on the main menu as "hired". We will try to reproduce this on our end and put it in our DB for the next patch. Thanks for the heads up!