Universal Dungeon Quest (by Shiny Box Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 9, 2014.

1. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Seem to have found a bug. I sold all items in my stash via "sell all" but they remained in the bag. I then could not sell them individually to get rid of them. I had to move them to my non-stash bag and then sell them (again - double gold?).

Another bug, that I think someone else already mentioned, is that you can't sort in stash.

2. AzeTheGreat

AzeTheGreat Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Just tested, you don't appear to actually receive the gold when selling from the stash. Confirmed the no sort issue and it appearing to sell the items. Also, if, after using sell all, you equip then unequip an item, it will let you do it again (but still no gold).

3. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Can we move the on screen buttons around at all?

4. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    I don't think that's true

5. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    Yeah, I think you just can't sell things from the stash, period. I don't see any reason for that limitation though, and would like to see it removed. I often put things in the stash to pass them on to my other character, but then when I check them out while using the other character I realize they're not as good as what the character already has. I then want to sell them, but still have to transfer them to a bag before I can sell them.

6. AzeTheGreat

Apr 15, 2014
    Not as far as I know. It would be a nice addition. Your only options are button and joystick size, flipping the controls to be left handed, changing the map location, and changing to tap to move. These can be found in Pause>Options>Controls.

7. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    So I know a lot of people have said to keep the low level legends and re-roll the stats but I've seen it's not worth it. I'll keep them but it's probably better to just find new legendaries right? I have letting go of Ls cause there boss but re rolling stats is totally not worth it.

8. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    What else are you going to do with your gold?

9. AzeTheGreat

Apr 15, 2014
    I think it depends on which ones you get. None of mine have been useful in the slightest, so I've just been stashing them (because why not?). But if you get one that fits your build well and is powerful, then I see no reason not to reroll. Especially at higher levels, 200k isn't terrible, and if you upload first then you can ensure it only takes 200k to get a good role.

10. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    That's true bud. I was asking a question though. Save my Ls and re-roll or spend my time scouring for new updates ones :)

Also bought my third slot and sooks gold for support.

Would like to see a floating analog stick in the future.

Edit: thanks for your suggestion. I have a level 50 warrior but I'm re rolling a wizard so gold isn't flowing in like candy just yet.

11. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Agree. And if we can't sell all, then I'd like to be able to MOVE all.

12. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    #592 Zeillusion, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    So I got myself a nice L staff but I decided to stick with my epic gauntlets. Blast is so good, the twister that sucks in enemies. Can't beat it ^.^
    Steamrolling enemies.

Calasstraphy is the staff. ( not sure if I spelt it right ) it's a beast but uses tons of mana since I'm building all power. It's a beast 5k dps.

13. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    So for the imp that gives us rare loot do we like get a confirmation he gave us something or a on screen prompt? How can I tell what he gave me? Also what is best to set as far as loot rarity pick up goes?

14. Shiny Box LLC

Shiny Box LLC Well-Known Member

The imp will collect items and once he collects 5 items (of any type) and after that fifth item is collected the imp will pause and there will be a glow around the pet. When he is done he will drop the item on the ground. If the item is not higher than your loot threshold he will pick that item up as well after a few seconds.

Thanks for the heads up on the bug. We will add the sell bug and the comments on moving/selling/sorting from stash to the bug DB and see if we can get them sorted in time for next weeks patch.

Thank you for your support! We have talked about implementing a floating stick as well, hopefully we can get that in!

15. blahdo

blahdo Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2013
    I have my imp set to pickup magic and normal items (blue and white) since those are mostly worthless and it saves inventory space. It also prevents the imp from eating what it creates. Once he has it has enough items, it will stand still, glow yellow for a few seconds and a rare item pops out.

I've gotten a few legendaraies and epic items from it.

P.S. if you want to do the magic item quests, the imp can't be set to pickup magic items.

16. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    What quests?

17. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    #597 houseofg, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    Good point about the magic items. I just set my pickup to Epic and up, because I never seem to keep rare or less, but I was thinking I'm probably missing out on a lot of selling for gold. And losing out on that quest makes it that much worse. Maybe I need to knock that back down a couple notches. But then it must take the imp forever to collect 5...hmmm.

Maybe it's because they are referred to as pets, but I can't help but imagine, when the imp stops, glows, and pops out an item, that he's basically pooping it!

Random question - what is the "Gracious" talent on some of the monsters? Spell resistance? He certainly isn't congratulating me on a job well done when I kill him. :p

18. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    The continuous challenge to pick up some number of magic items to get a 1% luck buff or whatever it is. There are a bunch of them.

19. blahdo

blahdo Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2013
    On the stats screen in the 4th tab down, there is a challenges button. Click on that to see the quests.

20. Shiny Box LLC

Shiny Box LLC Well-Known Member

Gracious means the enemy drops more loot/gold when you kill them.