Universal Dungeon Quest (by Shiny Box Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 9, 2014.

1. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Hi, I can't sort my items in stash? Sorting is for bag only? Plz implement sorting in stash :)

2. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    It's totally possible to create a high damage wizard with survivability beyond just glass cannons. I'm currently on power level 8 floor 53, and have been doing boss fights just fine. Don't neglect matching crit chance/dmg items with mp/hp leech, and all resist. Main reason I don't use storm anymore is because it stays in place, with twister I can move with it on boss fights while trailing bosses through time warp. Twister regens hp/mp constantly with leech while doing damage at the same time. 40k-50k+ crits constantly. How? Just enchant your element damage to match the world, poison=shock, ice=fire ect., combine that with items that buff Empower, time warp, or blast and you're looking at a lot of damage output and damage mitigation with the other things I described above.

Again no need for pots either.

3. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Wish the dev asked for an expedited review..

4. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Also last thing, if you are heading straight for green portals and aren't clearing floors, you most likely aren't picking up bonus dmg stats based on challenges.

5. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Yea the game got a lot easier when I learned how to enchant my mainhand with the area-appropriate damage. Its essentially free to do.

6. wolpak

wolpak Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    How do talents work? How do I acquire them?

7. Shiny Box LLC

Shiny Box LLC Well-Known Member

We will let everyone know as soon as it goes into the last stage of their review process. Thanks for your patience!

8. ruggedland

ruggedland Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Not really free though. I found it rather expensive to change the element using the enchanting system at high gear level. Each enchant costs 30-40K gold above level 80, and it's random too and you may have to try a few times to get the right element. Do that on a few items and you can easily burn off 200-300K.

For a wizard though, it's hard to beat Gauntlet/Bracer combination for both dmg and survivability. Dev even pointed out early in the thread as their fav setup.

9. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    That's my setup, I don't see myself changing it anytime soon.

10. lidralyn

lidralyn Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Level 51 her and I can't bring myself to drop Staff. I love bracer, but no other weapon comapres to staff for me, the AoE on the auto attack is beast for farming.

11. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    1) wear gauntlet
    2) cast twister
    3) ???
    4) profit

12. lidralyn

lidralyn Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2013
    1. Wear Staff
    2. Auto Attack with Leach
    3. ???
    4. Never die and profit?

13. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    That's what I love about this game, you can create a build around a gear setup.

14. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    Try it. Trust me. Leach works just fine with twister.

15. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    I also prefer the gauntlet paired with the astral summoning set (so, a tome) and a diffusion 20 item.

16. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    So ready for the update ughhhh.

17. vanapak

vanapak Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Anyone knows how diffusion works? i have a minion master build, but having a diffusion 20 ring it doesnt seem to reduce dmg i am getting at all.... thanks~

18. Papa Deuce

Papa Deuce Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    #478 Papa Deuce, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    Level 21, and on floor 13.... Warrior. And I just can't die. The game looks awesome. It plays well, too. But there a,re too many mp and health regen drops. I only have 1 epic.... A sword, but that is just about at the end of its usefulness. I have spent $1 on IAP so far, and really, that was just a tip to the devs.... I do appreciate the way they handled IAP...... More like things you want, not things you need.

Duh.. I was only on level 2 difficulty.

19. Eidaven

Eidaven Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Devs, isn't there a $9.99 IAP bundle? I remember seeing it pop before but I can't find it anymore.

20. Papa Deuce

Papa Deuce Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    There is.....before you enter the game.