Universal Dungeon Quest (by Shiny Box Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    I'm only a level 28 warrior and I'm easily getting 200k with two floors' worth of wrecking everything on screen. It's amazing.

2. Eidaven

Eidaven Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Devs, please consider adding a confirmation to the options on the enchant page. I was rerolling stats for an epic armor for my warrior and I accidentally hit the remove enchant button... I was a little upset. I tried to enchant it again but I only got a magic armor set in return. I ended up giving up because I was wasting too much gold...

3. Sorry for your loss! We'll consider that very soon actually, we'll be changing up enchants some and adding many more options for gear customization. Along with that should be bit more careful process for applying these enchants to gear.

4. Forgot to mention we add 50 luck to the average of both characters Luck and 100% increased item quantity when playing w/ an extra character.

Enchants and getting a great Pet are good options. :)

5. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    How do I know which pets are best? My fairy is rare and good at level 31 I don't want to level others up and miss her stats. Extra customisation would be good though especially if it's not all random and we can chose what we want instead.

Also to the level 28 warrior how do you get 200k a floor? I kill everything before I move on to the next floor and I'm not getting anywhere near that.

6. AzeTheGreat

AzeTheGreat Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    I got a rare imp early on that I've been leveling up, I'm not sure how I could improve that. And the majority of my gear is unenchantable because it already has max attributes (Maybe change this to allow infinite enchantments up to a 100% failure rate?).
    Also, the lava flooring later on in the game is WAY too busy; it almost hurts my eyes. I would suggest a rockier look, with just thin rivulets of lava much more sparsely spread than they are currently.
    An option to disable all damage numbers but leave specific popups like resist would be nice too. I want to know when my weapons are ineffective, but I don't want my screen covered by intrusive numbers or Effective!
    Just some ideas. Awesome game you made, it has real potential, and the free to play is probably one of the best models I've ever seen.

7. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Crit setup is really amazing! My level 41 wiz is doing 45k crit with 40% critical chance on enemy with arcane damage!! Loving it!!

8. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    I'm rocking an epic dog. He's pretty boss, blows up all crates and collects gold for me. I have a rare fairy I use as well. She's pretty neat :)

9. codename_w

codename_w Member

Feb 10, 2014
    I read somewhere in here that a female model/hero is coming. I want to play but I would like to wait for it, not liking the saruman style, any info ?

10. Eidaven

Eidaven Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Is there a way to actually give an item to an Imp to have them respec an item or is it just random? I don't see him doing it very often.

11. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    I haven't been this addicted to an iOS game for a while. It totally feels like the older PC game "Fate" from Wilde Tangent for those whose played it (while is still pretty much like Diablo). The loot drops is what makes the game for me. I've even bought some IAP just cause I like the game and not because I feel forced to.

Thanks for such a fun game!

12. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Yeah, I'm running the classic windwalk barb and tornado wiz of D3. That gauntlet has such an insane proc rate. What's cooler is I started with a war, made a wiz, then hired it to power level my war. My war had all of my wiz's gear on including the imba gauntlets. It felt good to CC everything in the cyclone spamfest.

13. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Jeez, bloodknight on my legendary helm really sucks. Makes all skills use Hp and not mana. So using my Legendary sword / hammer skill takes 50% off my hp. No bueno haha

14. All noted, thank you for the feedback :) Have you checked the options and tried out the various damage number toggles we have yet? You can do no damage number text at all, or just leave the critical numbers up.

Yup, our Rogue will be female!

He will pick up every single "Normal" item he finds, and will also collect any loot that's under your "Loot pick-up threshold" that's set in options.

15. lidralyn

lidralyn Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Can we have a pop up that asks us if we really want to go to the next floor? Toggled by options possibly? I end up killing the boss and opening the portal by accident a lot of times and move to the next floor without being able to loot.

16. lukerox

lukerox Member

Feb 7, 2014
    Hey anyone know what I should put points on trying conjure build wizard put all points in mana? Please help

17. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    I second this... Far too many times I'll have a few loot items staggered around a portal that I try to get and *slurp* I'm sucked in to the portal before I can get them just by being near it...

18. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    I don't understand this, you have to hit a button to enter the portal and you simply walk over loot to collect it, I've never had a problem being sucked in to it on accident. How's this happening?

19. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    ^ sometimes your attacking the last boss and you might still be spamming attack when the portal opens. Which than ports you without being able to collect any loot. I've done this countless times, missed out on lots of loot lol.

20. We've been hearing this a lot lately, we'll definitely be putting something like that in for the next patch ( after the account fix small patch ).