Universal Dungeon Plunder by Dominic Duchesne (Universal)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by undeadcow, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    2nded.

2. There is a packaging error in the RPG/free version of Dungeon Plunder that causes the new skins to do a crash upon selection. It doesn't affect the original paid version. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll submit a fix for it tonight with some other new features included.

3. Version 1.24 has been submitted to Apple:

4. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    D-pad! Can't wait :)
    Thanks for the update!

5. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #1025 undeadcow, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
    How are things in Dungeon Plunder land... other than suspiciously quiet (the quiet before the storm)?

6. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Updated yesterday with random encounters and a d-pad option for the iPad. I've had a few random encounters, which can either give you a boost of some sort (exp, gold) or lead to a battle. Cool stuff.

7. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Hell. No.
    I rolled the dice (literally) on a random encounter with some sort of sneaky leprechaun character. Dude turned my Legendary rune of power into a Major. Cold. I do like the random stuff so far, though. Just hoping that the rewards will be in line with the risks of downgraded runes.

8. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    #1028 Guise, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
    At the risk of three posts in a row, YYYEEESSSSSS!!!

I finally, finally made it to and defeated Nicodemus with the Ranger! I've rarely felt the sense of satisfaction and accomplishment upon finishing a video game. Just wanted to say thanks again, Dominic, for making such an awesome game and being so responsive.

The Mage is my next quester.

9. #1029 DungeonPlunder, May 30, 2014
    Last edited: May 30, 2014
    "Slightly" late but congrats on the win :) Not many made it through the whole thing while keeping their sanity.

The paid version of Dungeon Plunder is free this weekend! Happy plundering everyone and spread the word around.

10. BohemianCoast

BohemianCoast Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Picked this up as a freebie - thanks dev.

It ought to be right up my street but it sort of feels a bit grindy to me? I'm about level 4 or so. Have enough gold for everything in the shop, playing very fast? Healing after every battle makes it feel a bit un-strategic.

Should I carry on? Does it get more complex later?

11. andreadeda

andreadeda Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2013
    It does, just stick with it and you'll find out completing the game is really not easy...

to the developer: any plan for a new game? I would definitely buy anything new you would put out as dungeon Plunder has been one of the games i played more on the iphoen and one of the few i will never delete.

12. Psychocandy2010

Psychocandy2010 Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Just started playing this and it's tough but enjoyable. I've died a dozen times already and have yet to make it into a dungeon but it has that "one more try" thing in spades. I think I'm going to be sinking my teeth into this for some time.

13. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Hey, I'm considering buying this (the paid version). I tried the "free" version and it seemed to work well, no crashes or anything but I only played for about 1 hour. I'd like to ask, does the paid version work fine with iOS 9? The game is old...

14. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Works on my 6+, using 9.1 I think theres some minor bugs left in the game but it works

15. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

I'm using an iPad Air on iOS 9.2.1. During 20 minutes of gameplay I have not experienced any crashes yet. Game plays smoothly. Game website is gone so I don't expect there to be any future updates but I don't think you have anything to worry about right now if the game crashes or not

16. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    Whoa! I completely forgot about this gem of a game! I just reinstalled it and I'm gonna try and get alot farther this time. I'm a "Platinum" member or whatever the highest package is. Love all those skins!