iPad Dungeon Nightmares II (by Joey To)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by kmonkey, Oct 24, 2015.

1. kmonkey

kmonkey Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Developer
    not sure how much higher it can get but shadows might come as an option later depending on how testing goes with it enabled

2. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Thanks for the reply! Your ideas of horror rock and this looks ssooooooo good, i just cant play it yet as it is hard to play on my air 2 with where the buttons are fir movement, but i know what u do u domvery will so im sure we will see this universal soon! ✌#️

3. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    I've been working a lot of hours, but I am finally downloading this game today! I can't wait to play it! The first Dungeon Nightmares was my favorite horror game on iOS. Actually, I used to play it with both of my teenage daughters right next to me in the dark and we would all jump and scream together! It was the most hysterical thing. Just one quick question… Did you give up any plans of making Alien Nightmares? Or is that still a dream project that we may get to see?

4. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    great to hear! btw is there any plan to bring DN2: the memories to ios as well?

5. kmonkey

Feb 1, 2013
    Developer
    sorry for the late reply (I was on holiday). If I ever bring the full experience of "The Memory" to iOS, it will have to be exclusive to iPhone 6 and above only. Not sure it will be worth the effort yet as sales have been slow.

6. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    How about reaching out to touch arcade and asking them to review the game? That could brings forth some much needed exposure. I was actually annoyed to look back and see they never reviewed the first game, which to me was an iOS Horror masterpiece! There are also plenty of famous YouTuber's that love to review horror games because it is fun to watch them scream and curse at the jump scares!

7. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Are any updates gonna happen for this game?? Will it come to tablet? Or possible mfi control? Wud luv to see this!

8. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    So is nothing more gonna happen for this game or???.....

9. kmonkey

Feb 1, 2013
    Developer
    bug fixing and for better controls are being looked at. I still don't have an iPad for myself to test on so that will be a bit of wait on that :)

10. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    So why has this been taken off app store?? Are the bugs that bad?