Universal Dungeon Maker : Dark Lord (by GameCoaster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, May 18, 2018.

1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    #1641 nyanpass, Oct 4, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    Hi All ~ :)

Updates to fix bugs and interface issues since DungeonMaker 1.5 update.

[​IMG]

Updates to fix bugs and interface issues since DungeonMaker 1.5 update.

Based on the current version, we will fix the problem as much as possible and prepare to update the next contents.

- Monster training screen is added to the sort function.

- Corruption is added to the book.

- The captive warriors can see the image of a warrior captive in the illustrations.

- One item that was locked has been changed to be obtainable.

- When you have selected a torture tool you have already used, you will see the mental power to be reduced.

- NEW mark is added to newly released card pack.

- Added Halloween skin package.

- The description of the captive card will change to show the caption's use, not the ability of the captive.

- When two or more tortures are completed at the same time, the problem that the presentation is not displayed will be corrected.

- Fixed an issue where only perfect pumpkin stones appeared in the amber stone event.

- Experience Boost includes a Boost experience with IREA and retroactively applies to existing buyers.

- Fixed some tooltip errors.

- Fixed an issue where the scrolling function of some interfaces was working abnormally.

- Some popups are modified to close the popup when you touch the outside of the popup window.

- Fixed an issue where tooltips did not display on some screens.

- Achieved in the game, but achieved by confirming the achievements not achieved in the Apple Game Center and Google Play Games.

- Fixed an issue where some data could not be loaded normally when importing data.

- Fixed an issue where artifacts that appeared as effects of 'Artifact: Black Box' were overlapped with artifacts given as elite combat rewards.

- Fixed an issue where equipment was not paid properly when all monsters were given equipment.

- Fixed the problem that the Fallen Warrior is not affected by the Trial Card.

- The reverend mother and mana scientist had their abilities swapped now it's fixed

We are constantly trying to fix problems that are found and reported. Thanks!

---

Updated to 1.5.3 Version.
    The interface has been Improved.
    A variety of bugs have been fixed.
    [​IMG]

Dungeon Maker : Dark Lord

*Google Play :
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GameCoaster.DungeonMaker

*App Store :
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1359652100

2. DSveno

DSveno Active Member

Jun 24, 2018
    Hold on. Does this mean that all the challenge with the "Exp x150%" mean for every run, not just that one challenge? Also do they stacks?

3. Benholio

Benholio Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2012
    I think it means the "Original Dark Lord Boost" package, which gives the xp boost to all of the previous Dark Lords (and now IREA is added to the list).

Metalmine likes this.
  4. Benholio

Jul 13, 2012
    I wish you could have multiple runs going at the same time. I’m in the middle of (hopefully) a long run right now, but I keep getting ideas for other builds I’d like to try.

5. Metalmine

Metalmine Member

Sep 14, 2018
    Hi nyanpass, hte last few lines of the notes are mistranslated. I put the correct translation in my reddit post for the patch notes.

6. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Good to know, Thanks! :)

Metalmine likes this.
  7. Surfurz

Surfurz New Member

Sep 25, 2018
    Male
    after new patch my mana scientist have change skill to reverend mother sad

Attached Files:

8. Benholio

Jul 13, 2012
    Noooooo..... Did Reverend Mother get the old Mana Scientist ability now? I think they got switched. I'm glad you posted this, so I can avoid patching until my run is over. Also I guess I should collect some more Reverend Mothers to replace the Scientists that I'll be trashing afterwards.

9. xovero

xovero Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2018
    Its a bug

Benholio likes this.
  10. Benholio

Jul 13, 2012
    So this means that Rev. Mother will keep the regen + immortality buff indefinitely and Mana Scientist will have the immunity buff? The way they were before was broken, and switching them now is the fix? I guess it fits better...

Just trying to make sure, so I don't screw myself too much for my next succession.

11. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    [Dungeon Maker] Halloween's coming up with Contest

Welcome new and old Dungeon Maker Players!

We hope everyone enjoyed the last contest we held. This time, we have teamed up with the developer directly and will be providing some awesome prize packages as prizes for this new contest.

Rules!
    1. Your reddit/twitter/toucharcade/kakao/naver or LINE account must be older than the 5th of October 2018 [5/10/2018]

2. Describe which minion in the game is the best looking one in your opinion.

3. Submit an image or video (up to 10MB) of your halloween costume or a drawing of a Dark Lord or monster in a halloween costume.

4. Submissions go here.
    Deadline is 31st October, 2018 at 00:00 PST

Prizes are:
    1st Place: Halloween Skin pack + a package of your choice
    2nd Place: Halloween Skin pack.

Talk about this on Dungeon Maker Global Discord Server!

https://discordapp.com/invite/V6DJ9R8
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DungeonMaker/comments/9lnrlb/contest_halloweens_coming_up_and_so_is_another/
    [​IMG]

12. xovero

xovero Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2018
    #1653 xovero, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    So for everyone in here still not knowing whats up with reverend mother, mana scientist and other stuff

There was a bug in 1.5.1/1.5.2 that some mana scientists/reverend mothers got the other ability, with the 1.5.3 update, all those that had the correct skills now have the wrong one (not even sure if the broken reverend/mana from before now have the correct skills or not) anyway, there is another stupid bug involving them and another bug that makes the game really hard to play rn. and that is the fact that fortune teller always gives the same skills rn. if you only reroll 1 skill you will ALWAYS get the same one, if you reroll 2, you will get the first one and the second one, you can go up to 5, and it will always be the same 5 skills, anyway thats not all you can ACTUALLY REROLL THE BUGGED MOTHER, so you can turn your Reverend Mother (not sure for Mana Scientist) into a Monster without a Personal Skill (look at the SS below and you will see what i mean xD)

Edit: They are working on a fix so that all Mana Scientists become Mana Scientists again and Reverend become Reverend again, and not how it is rn. where the minority that was bugged is now probably fixed, and the unbugged ones are bugged ^^"

Attached Files:

Surfurz likes this.
  13. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
  14. xovero

xovero Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2018
    Another bug with Reverend Mother, and its hilarious xD

Attached Files:

15. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
  16. toastkid

toastkid Active Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Oh yes, of course! I was getting mixed up with the altars. I deleted it, and built it up into the Howling Prison from scratch. I've got it set as the entrance room where it's giving 50 panic to all incoming heroes (and more to the ones that go over it twice or more). Well worth the effort I think. Just finished D1800.

17. Benholio

Jul 13, 2012
    Nice. I'm looking forward to my current run ending so I can try the other prison types (panic or combat boost).

18. Tastyfish

Tastyfish Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Playing this game extensively on an iPhone. Just bought it again for an android device.

Talk about a totally different experience! Having fun though. Slow, button mashing fun, but still fun.

toastkid likes this.
  19. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Dungeon Maker x Koume Chang (by Nagi)

[​IMG]