Universal Dungeon Maker : Dark Lord (by GameCoaster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, May 18, 2018.

1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Hi All ~ :>

Participate in this contest and get a special gift! ;)

* Dungeon Maker Art Contest
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DungeonMaker/comments/9iplq6/community_art_contest/
    https://toucharcade.com/community/threads/dungeon-maker-art-contest.324366/

If you'd like a hand at winning this, please follow the rules below:
    1. Your reddit or touch arcade account must be older than this post.
    2. Make a top level comment about what you enjoy most about this game
    3. Submit a piece of art of any kind be it a drawing or a sculpture or anything! It must be made by you!
    4. Indicate which device you use! iOS or Android!
    Please refer to the link above for details!

[​IMG]

We emphasize that it is not the intent of Dungeon Maker developer.
    It is just a developer's favor for our request. Do not get us wrong! Thanks. ;)

deresi likes this.
  2. toastkid

toastkid Active Member

Feb 21, 2013
    It's a very slow process isn't it, getting corrupted heroes I mean. I'm having to level up my Level 3 Altar so that I can hold 500 souls, the price to corrupt my first hero! I'm nearly there. I think if you were going to have an army solely made of corrupted heroes it would have to be a very small one...

deresi and Metalmine like this.
  3. toastkid

toastkid Active Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Question about skills: if a skill refers to "allies", eg "Cleansing Wave: Remove all of allies' unfavorable states.", does that mean "all monsters in the dungeon"? Or "all monsters in the room"? Or something else? thanks

4. awoooog

awoooog Member

Jun 29, 2018
    Marielle's 10 mana ability will affect all monsters in the dungeon, including herself. This skill was actually changed back in August (ver 1.4.0) to only eliminate one harmful effect (instead of all). The developers have not updated the skill description yet.

deresi likes this.
  5. Yukinari

Yukinari New Member

Sep 21, 2018
    Male
    Any tips for rebecca ? she's the only one i haven't touch yet. I got a bunch of corrupted with immortality so i guess its time to try her. I'm just not sure if its worth to focus on her corpse explosion abilities and traps though.

6. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #1586 nyanpass, Sep 28, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    deresi likes this.
  7. DSveno

DSveno Active Member

Jun 24, 2018
    I just auto her immortality skill, while let my graveyard trap do the corpse explosion job. Sometimes if I feel my monsters' survivability is good and I have the candle relic, I'm starting to use her panic skill instead for faster clearing.

deresi likes this.
  8. toastkid

toastkid Active Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Good to know, thanks!

9. Tastyfish

Tastyfish Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    QOL requests:
    1. Allow option for filter to go low to high. Example: filter by rank, and have option for low rank to display first. This way if I’m looking to combine monsters or sacrifice them, saves me from a lot of scrolling.
    2. When I go to menu with the recipes, there should be a counter on left side indicating how many are possible. Again saves scrolling.
    3. Zoom out possibility so that I can see my whole dungeon on my phone screen. During the dungeon run, there’s no need really to see all the details.

toastkid likes this.
  10. LucIvn

LucIvn Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Male
    I want a strategy for Marielle to reach 340D or even further if someone can tell me a good one?

11. Benholio

Benholio Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Good ones. While we're at it...

• Add sorting to the monster list in Fortune Teller, seems like an omission...
    • Sort completed books to the bottom and partially-completed books to the top.
    • Show monster skill info into in the Ritual menu (where you make them into Orbs).

toastkid and deresi like this.
  12. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Rebecca is one of the most popular Dark Lords! ;)

[​IMG]

deresi likes this.
  13. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    Thanks bro! :)
    It looks like a lot of wonderful entries. It is expected!

14. toastkid

toastkid Active Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Question about Torture. I've been trying to Torture an Elite Angel for ages now. I Torture her with the Blindfold (the best item on that list of torture techniques, from the ones I have anyway) and after the time expires (26 days, for example), she is down to 60%. Then, a couple of days later, when I get to a Dungeon card, she's gone back up to 100% again. What's going on here? How can I wear her down to a low number if she keeps "regenerating"? Is there something I can do to stop her regenerating? thanks!

15. toastkid

toastkid Active Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Does it count as an attack if she dodges it? Because if it doesn't, you will get hit 25% of the time. But yeah, if a dodged attack counts as an attack for the purposes of this skill, then you're pretty untouchable!

16. xovero

xovero Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2018
    Pretty sure it only counts if you get hit

17. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Challenge Mode Rewards (by Ni_iV)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DungeonMaker/comments/94tqve/challenge_mode_rewards/

[​IMG]
    Making this as a guide for people so they can see which challenges they want to work on !

All Easy Mode Challenges give 30 Dark Stones as a reward, but you probably figured that out already if you are here.

----------------

Metronome Normal: <Volcano Destroyer>
    [​IMG]

Metronome Hard: <Bow of Light>
    [​IMG]
    ---------------

Choose A or B Normal: Monster Storage x5

Choose A or B Hard: Facility Storage x5

----------------

Protect your Lord Normal: Dark Lord <Irea>

Protect your Lord Hard: Awakening Dark Lord <Irea>

----------------

A poor Tenant Normal: <Volcano Destroyer>
    [​IMG]

A poor Tenant Hard: <Punishing Hands>
    [​IMG]
    ----------------

Broken Illusion Normal: <Death's Reach>
    [​IMG]

Broken Illusion Hard: Monster Succession UPx1

----------------

Fate Unknown Normal: <Avalanche>
    [​IMG]

Fate Unknown Hard: <Solar Scepter>
    [​IMG]
    ----------------

Earthquake Normal: <Runic Ax>
    [​IMG]

Earthquake Hard: Facility Succession UPx1

18. Benholio

Benholio Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2012
    It's even better than that, actually. It triggers when you attack the enemy, not the other way around. Even if you never get hit, the dodge just piles up...

19. Tastyfish

Tastyfish Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Advice needed:
    What difficulty level is best to get as many dark orbs as possible to unlock things?

Currently:
    - all 10 trials unlocked
    - all easy challenges done
    - about 6 succession and 6 saves for monsters and facilities
    - have about 8 low level corrupted heroes
    - best run was 500 or so levels at trial 6
    - most of pack 1 unlocked, majority of pack 2, few of the rest

Should I be doing a certain trial level or just normal hard mode?

20. xovero

xovero Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2018
    Never ever do hard mode for getting stones, trials give so much more xp, even though trial 1 multiplier is lower, you will generally get a lot more xp and more stones, best to farm is obviously trial 10, although that is a lot harder compared to trial 7, tbh. the best to farm is probably trial 6,7 or 10, 10 only if you know what you are doing, i have no idea which DL you are playing so won´t help you there :p
    You could also do challenges for some nice stuff like storages or and succesions, also you can at most have 4 facility succesions, and 7 monsters successions, and the facility ones are usually more important, because they carry you most of the time hard in the early game (especially on t10)

And if we were to talk about the best way to get stones it would probably be building a generic setup for the early game and trying to get as many core rooms for your strategy as possible and the monsters and if possible the heroes you want (until like 300 to 500 days, usually)
    During midgame (after your early game stopped), your dungeon should be setup in a way that for the next few hundred days where you just go for as many fights as possible to get xp for facilities, monsters you want/need, corrupting heroes, orbing monsters, getting stuff for fusions,optimizing skills etc. your dungeon layout usually won´t have drastic changes during that time, usually you get 1 or 2 fusion rooms like every 100 to 200 days during that time, but nothing to major, basically you setup your dungeon to beat the late game (usually ends a few hundred days later, can take longer)
    During endgame your dungeon is pretty much setup, there will be barely any changes (unless RNG allows it) and you just go as far as your setup can carry you.

Depending on setup/playstyle you can go for all trial cards you find, in some setups you don´t take them, in others you do, so xp acquired can have drastic differences between builds, where 1 guy gets like 80mil xp during day 1500 and the other gets that score for like day 2500, which can vary even harder depending on the difficulty you play on, so a t10 build that can go for every trial once midgame starts, will get a lot more xp compared to a setup that can only collect them during late game, or can´t afford to take them at all, or compared to a build in t7 that can also take all trials once midgame starts

Eitherway, its hard to actually define earlygame, midgame, late game, because a lot of people would call day 500 late game, i would call that early game, because i define it by how much my dungeon changes and the monster i use change, which is a lot during the first 500 days, afterwards not as much.

Metalmine likes this.