Universal Dungeon Maker : Dark Lord (by GameCoaster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, May 18, 2018.

1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    #681 nyanpass, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    Hi, everyone! XD

There is a new update for Dungeon Maker.
    Includes fixes for errors reported so far.

Developers are constantly working on issues that may still exist. They will continue to try to provide users with the most stable version. In addition, if there is no problem with the current version, Developers will proceed with the next content update. ;)

What's New (Version 1.3.4)
    - Optimization is in progress.
    - Some in-game errors have been fixed.
    - New card packs with new contents were added.
    -More difficulty levels, achievements, facilities, and relics were added.
    - Some monster skills were changed so they would be affected by level and ATK.
    - Updated the system to automatically save your progress, so that if you leave the gameplay screen during the game, you will be able to come back and play on seamlessly.
    - Minor balance and bugs were fixed.

Dungeon Maker : Dark Lord
    *Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GameCoaster.DungeonMaker
    *App Store : https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1359652100

[​IMG]

deresi and ctathemarius like this.
  2. ctathemarius

ctathemarius Well-Known Member

May 11, 2018
    Since the release of this game, I have been enjoying Dungeon Maker almost every day. Though I have played a lot of games in the meantime, this game is in my TOP 5 best ios games. The second half has remained, but at least for me this is obviously this year's game. This new content is really good. I applaud the developers who have prepared it. Of course, I also appreciate nyan. :)

Sutekidane likes this.
  3. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    #683 dukat111, Jun 22, 2018
    Appreciate the quick patch release but the dungeon still runs super choppy when placing rooms from inside the merchant shop.

The crashes are still happening. :(

Great new content, I like the expanded dungeon size, need the extra space to assemble the new elite buildings but now I'm having a hard time funneling enemies through my traps. I think the expanded size lends itself better to longer runs like 500+ as it will take much more time to build and level up advanced traps/rooms to cover the larger size.

4. Karl Schmidt

Karl Schmidt Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2011
    #684 Karl Schmidt, Jun 22, 2018
    I play 75% of time in airplane mode.
    And my iPod Touch 6 crashed and crashed and crashed ... nearly every 5 till 10 minutes.

With new update - crash after 1 minute :(

The release version never crashed.

5. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    If you have a crash problem, my comment may be helpful.

6. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    The stability patch for this update will be given priority.

Then, there will be work on new content after that.

One of them is the new Dark Lord. ;)

[​IMG]

puchicuso, deresi, Ijipop and 2 others like this.
  7. Jubelio

Jubelio Active Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Sadly nothing seems to help. I have withdrawn, gone into airplane mode, and stood upside-down holding my breath and still the crashes keep happening. Game ran perfectly on the release version too.

8. Karl Schmidt

Karl Schmidt Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2011
    +1

I like the game.
    But I use the crashes for a little gamebreak. ;)

9. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #689 nyanpass, Jun 22, 2018
    Here are the developer's comments on this update & the crashing issue.

Since this developer does not use English as his / her native language, I would appreciate your understanding of some awkward expressions. ;)

-----------------------------------

"We apologize for the delay in notifying users due to bug fixes since the update. We are currently updating some of the known issues in a hurry."

"This new content update adds new levels of difficulty, achievements, card packs, and features. First of all, some artifacts that are not used well have been changed to increase their effectiveness according to Dark Lord's level. The Dark Lord Elizabeth's blood-sucking levels have been changed to allow more blood-sucking levels. In addition, the monsters have their own level and level of damage according to the attack was modified. The damage of the actual skill was leveled by the attack power, but the coefficient was slightly changed according to the skill. And some notations have been fixed."

"A new 'trials' system has been added since the difficulties. In the trials system, a special challenge card for heroes was added. This gives you a higher score and experience bonus. If you make good use of the trial system, you can get higher rewards in short play. In addition, new achievements have allowed users to add challenges and gain more rewards."

"With the new card pack, you can unlock new equipment, facilities, skills and functions. Some facilities are supposed to appear by default with patches. (Cemetery and some other facilities) You will also be able to acquire Awakening Dark Lord. Upon acquiring Awakening Dark Lord, you will gain new Rebirth characteristics and appearance. We are also preparing various skins in addition to awakening appearance, and we will change those skins to a form that can be acquired later."

"In addition, major balance changes are included in this update. We adjusted the amount of damage and the amount of experience required for all traps at once. The experience requirements of some of the less well-used facilities were also slightly adjusted. Also, the title & load applied in some situations has been changed to be the progress of the last time point."

"We apologize for the inconvenience that we will not be able to comment on any changes in detail. We will make every effort to keep you informed of any minor changes that may be made in future patches."

"Regardless of the popularity of the dungeon maker, we are always working hard to provide new elements. However, since we can not divide the minor elements about the game, we would like to acknowledge the fact that the update rate may be slightly slower as we are going to update on a per-pack basis."

"We are also working on some new content additions and adjusting existing bugs. The app store will also be reviewed with a version that includes the edits so far."

"The iOS / Android 1.3.4 version has been updated. Game performance improvements and serious errors have been fixed. If you experience excessive heat or problems with version 1.3.3, please update to version 1.3.4."

"We are doing our best to fix the problems. We apologize for the inconvenience."

"Thank you for playing our game."

puchicuso, deresi, Ijipop and 3 others like this.
  10. Lowbeyonder

Lowbeyonder New Member

Jun 22, 2018
    Two quick questions about debuffs: First, does "shock" apply to non-combat damage? For example, if a hero has 100 stacks each of shock and poison, when poison ticks is it:
    1: Hero takes 100 damage, poison stacks go from 100>50.
    2: Hero takes 200 damage, poison and shock stacks both go from 100>50.

Trying to figure out if "Electric Field" + "Poison Leak" is actually a decent combination, and it's hard to figure out among all the other sources of damage even at 0.5 speed.

Second, is Haze just a worse version of Charm (assuming equal stacks of both and ignoring any other effects)? If I'm understanding them correctly, Haze makes an attack hit a random target, but Charm makes it specifically hit an ally.

11. chanpion13

chanpion13 Member

Jun 16, 2018
    i still have korean language on bottom left you can see.

Attached Files:

12. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Your game version appears to be 1.3.3. Please update to the latest version 1.3.4.

The meaning of the Korean language is as follows : You get a random altar, but all your monsters will be upgraded.

13. Yarott

Yarott Member

Jun 22, 2018
    Is that the slightly-long-awaited Electric Dark Lord? Because I know I was waiting for her since I got to play the game, and noticed that the current batch can't manipulate shock/poison/thorn/etc yet. Makes me wonder just how will the new one work. Oh, and yeah! Just joined toucharcade JUST because of this game! I'm kinda hoping GameCoaster finds much more success with this game than they already do, and perhaps think of porting it to other platforms? Like maybe the Switch? This game is great on portable, and the more positive audience is gathered, the better!

Ijipop likes this.
  14. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Hello, Welcome. :)

Your guess is probably right. If an image of the description is attached, it will be easy to understand the question.

15. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Hi, welcome. :)

Wow! That's a nice guess!? Cool. Maybe it is, but the possibilities are always open. ;)

Thanks for your deep interest in the game. I hope this game will be released to other platforms as well. XD

Ijipop likes this.
  16. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    New Bug?
    I played 3 run's with Emma and all 3 times she lost all her skills other than her special.
    This started after the update.

17. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Mmmmmmmmm
    I still run into some issues, lag and the app closing itself, same as before new update.
    But that is a first.

18. HumbleSloth

HumbleSloth Active Member

Apr 30, 2014
    I still see this in 1.3.4.

19. Ailuue

Ailuue Member

Oct 27, 2017
    Can anyone explain why you would want to upgrade from Extraction to Labratory? The Lab seems to be WORSE since you need 200 monsters to upgrade instead of 100...

20. Yarott

Yarott Member

Jun 22, 2018
    Extract is for upgrading monsters to Elite, while the Lab is for upgrading monsters by one star. Other than that, read the other recipes, since you will also want it for the "Three Gianteers" Special Facility.

Ailuue and Ijipop like this.