Universal Dungeon Link (by Gamevil)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by gamevil_TA, Apr 22, 2015.

1. SwipeNova

SwipeNova Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2015
    Pros
    Makes grind less boring

Cons
    Ai does not use the skills optimally

2. Jessan

Jessan Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Guess I'll throw my number in here 284-534-744

3. SwipeNova

Mar 20, 2015
  4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I was somewhat enjoying this, til i saw the filesize it eats. For a game like this, i dont think i could give it over 1gb of my space.

5. SwipeNova

Mar 20, 2015
    Time to buy more space :p

6. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Or delete stuff. LOL

I have a 128gb ipad air and it still isnt enough :D

7. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    is there some other thread or forum where ppl discuss this game in more depth? like talking about farming, growth, and heroes?

8. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Not that I know of. Do you have specific questions? I will do my best to answer.

9. xodiac

xodiac Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2014
    I have a 16gb ipad and its MORE than enough, and i play different games all the time. Just delete shit you dont use and re-download when you want to use again, not really hard, no reason to hoard shit. Same reason my computer with only 200gb hd is way enough.

People love to hoard stuff for no reason way too much

10. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I think you just called the entire population shit. LOL. Wonder why there are wars between countries, jealousy between homes, and rivalry between siblings? :D

11. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    If every single game on the app store used iCloud for game saves, then I would agree. That's not the case though, so it's not always as simple as delete-now-and-redownload-later-to-finish. And with 8.3 breaking our ability to manually backup game saves, it's even more of a problem for games that don't use iCloud.

12. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Hey misguided thanks! I'm just confused about which heroes to save and which to combine for high tiers and best places you guys have ffaes for gold/heroes, etc. really diggin this game

13. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    Well, if you go to the Gamevil forums, someone made a tier list. I don't necessarily agree with everything on it, but it will help get you started.

Beyond that: don't combine any story characters. Be careful about combining a character with a unique name. They tend to be better, but not always. If you can put together a team that has multiple passives that benefit the whole team, it's a good idea (so e.g. having a team that's all fire or all swords tends to be better than a hodge-podge. Just be prepared to make substitutions in certain situations (if all you have are fire guys, you're going to have a terrible time on a level with water stuff). Having at least one character around that uses a vertical beam attack and one horizontal beam attack is super-useful, especially in the tower (even if you don't use them all the time). If you aren't sure if a character should be kept or not, keep it until you are sure you won't want it later.

14. Nyambe

Nyambe Active Member

Jul 2, 2012
    #114 Nyambe, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
    Use me as your referrer 534 094 084 (hit friends icon)

Tips: run thorough the normal stages until you get auto play. After you get tower unlocked.. You get lots of freebies often, at stage 10 tower you get a 3-5 star hero every 2 days.

Max 2 3s hero's enhance to +5 and combine. I haven't used any runes saving for a strong hero, at stage 7-3 and stuck.

I've only managed to combine twice now both have me 4 star hero's.

15. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    #115 Misguided, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
    Fyi, a referral isn't like exchanging friend codes. You only get to do it once, and the person you refer gets freebies (and honestly, the best is some gems at 5 referrals). So, choose carefully.

16. Godtangit

Godtangit Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Both me and my girlfriend are stuck in the 8th area of normal. We both have the 4* samurai, 3* clara, and just got 2 other A and B tier 4*. Should we equip our 4* runes or save them?

17. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    I would save your four star runes (because you lose them when evolving/combining unless you have removal tickets, and 4* tickets are hard to come by), but enhance your other runes up to at least +3.

Keep an eye on your current quest. At about the point you are now, it will start sending you to early nightmare levels. Follow their lead. And if you aren't working on the tower (but you have probably beaten tower 15 since you have Akayuki at 4*), do so. It's tough, but you will want to beat tower 20 soon so you can evolve Clara. You should also be trying to get your guys enhanced to +5.

18. noah0706

noah0706 Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    Just beat a raid boss for the first time! :D

19. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    Grats!

20. Estrica

Estrica Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2012
    4* removal tickets are hard to come by, but you always have the possibility of saving your runes for 30 gems, which is not that terrible. Just be careful to unequip before combine/evolve.