Universal Dungeon Link (by Gamevil)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by gamevil_TA, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    I agree. The game takes work. I'm stuck on quest 19 still. Worked all day leveling two 3* to max level and +5. I combined them and got another crappy 4* Orc that shoots side beams. I don't need side beam guys :/ I can't defeat quest 19 with them. So I'm going to continue leveling crappy 3* and combining them.

Also don't be afraid to combine the story characters. Some of them are 3* and are really no good.

I'm determined! I'm farming all dungeons and trying to complete quests for gems.

2. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Dude you can play for hours a day and not run out of swords. You can get a ton from the special event, you get 7 every time you level, with 30 friends you get a ton that way daily, and if you really need more, 30 pvp coins = 10 swords. PvP coins are easy to get too.

3. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Also when combining can you kinda control the output of what type of card your going to get?

Ex. If you combine two 3* healers will you get a 4* healer?

4. angelflames1337

Feb 24, 2010
    Just started, great game! Add me up guys, or put me in as referral if you may

764-084-244

5. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    #65 ArtNJ, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    No, but thats kind of the point of the fairies. If you get to Tower 20, you get a free support fairy as a reward and you can use that to evolve the 3* healer that everyone gets from the story into a 4* healer. There is another 4* healer very very deep in the event reward sequence, but the best bet is to get to Tower 20 and evolve one, then keep it until you luck into getting a 5* healer.

I have heard mentioned that combining 2 maxed 3* fairies generates a 4* fairy. If thats true, you could make a 5* healer eventually. Of course, getting 2 3* support fairies is going to be very difficult.

6. nipusa

nipusa Member

Apr 1, 2015
    You only need 1 maxed 3* fairy and evolve it as you evolve normal heroes.

7. nipusa

nipusa Member

Apr 1, 2015
    Btw, there's already a reddit for this game and has some guide and information on it

8. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Fun game. please add me I'll add everyone who has posted so far!

134-854-684

9. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Yes, so you need 2 fairies, but only one would need to be enhanced to +5.

10. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Whoops your right you should keep story hereos. I got rid of one ( kamelot ) and they can turn into 6*. My mistake, will I be able to earn him back from a roll / pull?

11. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    Not sure. I'd love to know.

12. Sikuzo

Sikuzo Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Add me with referral 894-504-744. You have my thanks.

By the way newcomers, when referring someone you'll get nothing in return. Unlike most games that reward you for referring someone, this one doesn't.

13. pizzapoke

pizzapoke Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Are there any other heroes that can heal besides the cleric? I may have accidentally combined her, and am worried as to whether or not i am screwed.

14. nipusa

nipusa Member

Apr 1, 2015
    yes I once got a starter from normal summon

15. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    There are a lot of healers, but its random whether you get one from a combination or gem draw or not. So yeah, you did hurt yourself. There is a 4 star healer buried *deep* in the special event rewards. Also, you can potentially repair the damage more quickly if you have a 2* healer. If you can get a 2* support fairy, you can evolve a 2* healer into a 3* healer. None of your options is likely to be fast or easy. Your going to have to run without a healer for a while, and it will likely be somewhat more difficult.

Did you hurt yourself enough to start over? Depends on how far you've gotten.

16. sullenclown

sullenclown New Member

Apr 24, 2015
    Best option would be to combine. I feel that combining and rolling the dice to get a higher tier hero (3* to 4*) is better even if you fuse the hero away (since the only way you can evolve Clara would be to use the fairy and a very high amount of gold). If I recall correctly I beat Kaden without any healer there (but used Lulu +perfect score damage and a friend Lulu +perfect score damage :D)

17. SwipeNova

SwipeNova Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2015
    Really digging this game :)

18. VolkerE

VolkerE Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

that is a very good point!

you would think that paywall = point impossible to pass without spending money, or hindered by ridiculous amount of waiting time

grinding is essential to some games. You could argue that paying to avoid grinding is a feasible way for developers to create a game that works for both type of players: those you like grinding and those who don't but can pay.

If you don't like grinding and you don't like to pay money, then you basically want a lot of repeating instant gratification from a game that is free. Not going to happen very often that someone would release a game like that, it makes no sense for him to do so. Unless it is a short game just created for the fun of it with no family to feed.

19. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    #79 Misguided, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    Well said. The meaning of "paywall" has gotten perverted. If anyone needs a reminder, go play Gun Brothers or something of that nature. There's definitely effort required to progress in the game, but there's a lot of things to do, and I am finding it rather enjoyable. There's always multiple goals to strive for.

I've said this at least once, but if anyone thinks they have hit an actual paywall, you probably need to do some enhancing or get some runes, but check and see what your current quest is. The difficulty progression jumps around and the quests will guide you what to try next, if the current quest is kicking your butt, at least you know you have work to do.

Oh, and a pro tip: your first person on team 1 is the assist everyone else gets to use. Do us all a favor and put your best character there. If you happen to have Lili or Mikan or someone with a massive group damage passive, put them in that spot to help out others. Otherwise a healer is a decent choice. I also think Akayuki is pretty good because she charges quickly, but if you don't have strong runes, it's a waste of a slot.

20. noah0706

noah0706 Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    Finally got the fairy to evolve her, but I didn't know when you evolve someone their runes are destroyed, and I don't have any tickets to keep them. so should I evolve her now and lose the runes, or should I wait and try to get the tickets?

Attached Files: