Universal Dungeon Legends 2 (by Dreaming Wizard Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Martin Barrette

Jul 9, 2022
    Male
    Ok thanks
    I went through the level without finding such a crown
    Could you indicate it’s location?

2. David1953

David1953 Well-Known Member

May 26, 2013
    It’s been a long time since I completed the game, but seem to recall that it’s the SW area of the level, before you go into the the eastern area that requires a key to access. Also, if my memory serves me correctly, it wasn’t in a chest, but rather, in the open.

If the developer is reading this forum, perhaps he could indicate where it is, since his memory would be far better than mine.

Martin Barrette likes this.
  3. Martin Barrette

Jul 9, 2022
    Male
    Ok thanks
    But did not find it

4. David1953

David1953 Well-Known Member

May 26, 2013
    Sorry, and I hope that the developer will be able to help. I know that there’s a “cheat code” to make the crown appear, but it’s been so long since I’ve played the game that I’ve forgotten it. It seems that there’s a couple of buttons to press in the menu, and that will make the crown appear in your inventory.

Another suggestion is to read back through several pages of this thread to find out what the cheat code is.

Martin Barrette likes this.
  5. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    I totally forgot I purchased this game when it came out, and thinking about trying it out.

Just curious, but are there game breaking bugs still around? Skimming through the forum, this game seems to have quite some issues.

6. Lukasz Radziejewicz

Lukasz Radziejewicz Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2022
    Male
    #166 Lukasz Radziejewicz, Aug 4, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    Hi Martin, I am sorry for a delay in answering, I just didn't get any notification there are post in this thread (probably it got to spam folder).
    There is a crown (it has to, it's like fixed, should appear allways after reloading level) at the very beginning of the lvl4.
    It is in a first cave, like David said South West corner.

There is a secret combination of buttons that will open the door at lvl4 - a cheat code. I don't remember it exactly now I would chave to check but it's in settings menu - when you open it you will see the buttons as screws in each corner. You have to press them twice (left 2x, right 2x, then top left 2x or something like that and it should open all door at this level.

I have been working on removing all the bugs and now I belive it's all fine (big part was fixed thanks to David1953 ), I din't get any bug reports after last updates so I hope it's all ok.

7. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    Thanks for the reply. After 5 minutes of play, I already found a bug where placing a stone in the quick slot gets the stone stuck in the slot. The only way to solve this is by loading a save.

Also, is it possible to provide an option to remove the wobbling head while moving? It’s quite unpleasant.

8. Lukasz Radziejewicz

Feb 3, 2022
    Male
    I have never tried placing stones in the hotbar so I don't know what happenes but I will look into it thanks.

As for the head camera - there already is an options in settings menu to stop head wobbling if you don't like it.

9. Danish Viking

Danish Viking New Member

Dec 11, 2022
    Male
    Just downloaded the game
    Stuck on level 2 no blue key on the table or any key n anychest around the big spider
    Any advise

10. Lukasz Radziejewicz

Feb 3, 2022
    Male
    Hi, thanks for asking. There are 2 keys necessary on this level - red and blue.
    Red one is in the big spider, blue is in the south east corner of the level.
    But if you don't want to look for the blue one, you can take a shortcut - there is a hidden passage - that will allow you to bypass the blue key door - it is to be found right after the stairs that you enter lvl 2.
    When you enter lvl 2 - you go straight ahead, and if you will look closely the secret wall is at the 1st street left (short 1 tile one), button that opens that secret wall is at the 2nd street right (also short one 1 tile) - you have to step that one step right and look at the wall back - as if you looked back to the stairs - there is where the button is to be found. Hope it helps.

11. Danish Viking

Danish Viking New Member

Dec 11, 2022
    Male
    Thanks fra a quick relpy.

The secrt door opens, but i cntt get through. it seems as the beam and barrel blocks the way?

12. Lukasz Radziejewicz

Feb 3, 2022
    Male
    Let me know please what device do you play? I will check it out then and give you solution asap.

13. Danish Viking

Danish Viking New Member

Dec 11, 2022
    Male
    I am using an iPad

Attached Files:

14. Lukasz Radziejewicz

Feb 3, 2022
    Male
    Ok so without a shortcut - you have to find a room behind doors with bars at the south east corner of the map. You will find a chest there - and there is a key in the chest (see attached picture). It might be locked - then you need tools that you will find on the table at the nearby corridor.
    And as for the secret door - I will check it out and fix in next update.

Attached Files: