Universal Dungeon, Inc. (By PikPok)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PikPok, May 10, 2017.

1. Hogwarts

Hogwarts New Member

May 17, 2017
    I was thinking about a Subreddit for this game,so this is very nice! Keep up the updates and progress,this game is great! Have you considered looking into making relics easier to upgrade and more dungeons to traverse?

2. Lightorius

Lightorius New Member

May 18, 2017
    #42 Lightorius, May 18, 2017
    Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Unlocking Floating Isle

I seem to have hit a wall unlocking the 4th area. It seems like i will never get the 800-something mm needed to open it. Even if i was to buy the maximum cash for gems, that is only 2.88ll.

Is there a strategy i am missing?

3. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    #43 TheSop, May 18, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Guys in iOS, when you click on the Game Center icon, do your achievements show? I have defiantly unlocked the second area but the achievement is still blanked out.

4. RedFlame2

RedFlame2 New Member

Jul 31, 2016
    My Questions:
    1. Are you guys planning to make more relics related to economy tho?
    2. How was the insurance system really suppose to work? Was it really supposed to be meant as a grinder?
    3. Why is bonsai bank's upgrades higher than Ever Watching Eye's?
    4. Does insurance rely on just upgrading rooms to the next level/tier? or is more complicated than that, like Upgrading the Midas room to the next level has a higher insurance increase than upgrading the office room to the next level?
    5. Can you possibly add a "skip" button on the cutscene where they commit insurance fraud? Us ios users have no "back" button to skip them in our device, thanks :D
    6. Whats the highest level a Relic can reach?
    7. Are you guys planning an evolve system for Staff's?
    8. Does "The Wheel" increase coin production, production speed or both?
    9. Will there be anything new to spend gems on?
    10. Will there be more places/dungeons?

5. YootoobDrama

YootoobDrama Member

Oct 1, 2016
    #45 YootoobDrama, May 18, 2017
    Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Thanks for the reply! Yes I'm currently aware of that reddit and thanks for clarifying all this stuff! I didn't know each dungeon had it's own progression this is very interesting! I'll forward this reply to the guy on the reddit trying to make a wiki.

EDIT: I figured a quality of life suggestion would be the ability to save presets for dungeons, I have a 8 hero defense configuration that when dealing with gold and platinum waves I move left and right to the dungeon being audited, which takes a lot of time and in the meantime I sometimes get attacked in another wing since their power is divided by moving them around.

6. Rlan

Rlan Active Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Senior Game Designer, PikPok
    Wellington, New Zealand
    The Relic system is designed in such a way that we can add more later on, but right now we're focused on balancing and more new features :)

You do actually make more money passively when you're away - however, this is balanced out while in the game as you're making additional bonus cash while taking down audits or using Blazen & Trim Reaper's abilities!

Insurance Policy's go up with EVERY 'pip' in rooms, so whatever the latest pip you've added is, that one is worth more. Right now you make the most of your Insurance Policy by facing Audits - the higher the audit, the more Dungeon Dollars you will get. We're looking to make this easier to understand :)

Looking at this (as well as new insurance frauds!)

A Relic can reach Level 10 at the moment.

Coin Production.

Stay tuned!

Yup!

7. YootoobDrama

YootoobDrama Member

Oct 1, 2016
    [​IMG]

Anyone else getting this issue? Raids work but seems the leaderboard died before handing the chests (Was topp 100 :( )
    Also can't really collect attack or defense keys at the moment.

On a sidenote I think I encountered another bug:
    In the first dungeon after beating the platinum paladin o whatever you call the paladin in the hardest waves it seems to reset itself and now I'm getting normal waves again. Not sure if intended or not but that means I can farm infinitely there and get infinite money before a prestige with the incrementing in reward from audits.

I also noticed you changed the Pay Grades, how will that affect the people from first pay grade?

8. Rlan

Rlan Active Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Wellington, New Zealand
    The server's getting hit real hard with hundreds of thousands of players trying to get their reward - sit tight, it'll work itself through, and we'll improve our backend :)

As for the Audits, once you hit the end of the Gold Audits it will go back to Bronze colored, but will continue to ramp up in difficulty :)

9. YootoobDrama

YootoobDrama Member

Oct 1, 2016
    #49 YootoobDrama, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the reply and sorry about the poor servers hehe, need some load balance in those babies :p

EDIT: Seems to have fixed itself but a bug arised after this reset.

Bug: I had 98/100 Defense Chest keys before reset and now it started showing 50/50 Defense Chest keys without giving me anything, now after I raided someone it says 75/75 Defense Chest keys and is also giving me nothing.

EDIT 2: Fixed itself after restarting app, got instantly 75 Defense Chest

10. Rlan

Rlan Active Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Again, little bug! Fixed in the version we're releasing soon! Thanks for the feedback :)

11. Rlan

Rlan Active Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Wellington, New Zealand
    I was actually incorrect on this - I thought you meant the PVP Raiding (which will use your highest powered room as your defense against other users), while Audits will be somewhat random, as long as enough rooms have been opened in that area.

12. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Are you fixing the issue where he achievements don't show in game centre? They are all greyed out..

13. YootoobDrama

YootoobDrama Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Don't wory I meant exactly that! :D

On a sidenote I found another small bug which I sent a bug report through the app and I think they misunderstood.

Bug: Bat crate gems are not being added to gem count. When you get 1 gem (the only amount you can get) from a bat crate it doesn't increase your gem count and it's not a visual bug either since after that if you get X gems in a chest and your gem count updates it just adds the X gems not the X + 1 from the one that didn't add up from the bat crate. (I hope I made myself a little clearer here)
    Should be a pretty simple bug fix though ;) (iPhone user here in case it's not all devices)

14. YootoobDrama

YootoobDrama Member

Oct 1, 2016
    #54 YootoobDrama, May 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
    Strange bug happening nonstop and not sure what causes it:
    Audit mobs just stand there doing nothing in front of my heroes, this happens a lot after maybe the AoE mage thunder or the water knockback or no idea what, sometimes I can kill all of them without it fixing itself (they just stand still doing the taunt emotes like flexing and stuff but not attacking) sometimes after some die, one at the back comes and actually attacks (if I kill them starting in the back seems the front one is the one making them all stuck) this has been happening for the longest time, I just noticed it more now that I'm on the third cycle of audits (third time reaching gold in same dungeon B > S> G >B > S > G > B >G yes for some reason silver 3 was skipped) and the audits have so much hp it takes forever to kill them.

Edit: Update on this bug, it seems the mobs in front don't let the ones in the back attack and a mob that killed a hero when he reaches next hero never attacks for some reason, so they only ever attack one of my heroes

15. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Guys what am I doing wrong? I just can't get enough coins to get into the 3rd dungeon. I have 5 relics all levels up to 3.

16. YootoobDrama

YootoobDrama Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Just increase the relics giving you gold online and offline and check the hero abilities, some increase the amount of gold won in that room so always palce them in the last room (highest gold output) you got.

17. YootoobDrama

YootoobDrama Member

Oct 1, 2016
    #57 YootoobDrama, May 21, 2017
    Last edited: May 21, 2017
    Found another bug (not sure if you guys want me to keep submitting them here or there's a better place to do so):
    After third golden reset in audit waves, the audits kinda break. Here is what happens:
    First you get in one of the dungeons all the Bronze > Silver > Gold > Bronze 2 > Silver 2 > Gold 2 > Bronze 3 > Silver 3 > Gold 3 waves cleared and you start Bronze 4.
    Now whenever a wave comes it starts normally and after .5 seconds it dissappears and after 10 seconds it actually starts with a random number of the wave mobs 0-8 sometimes you even get wave completed without killing anyone. I'm sorry I don't have something to record the screen and show you :/

Edit: Managed to document it for you guys:
    https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/IGC1OQhKy6KtDPPORHMuB2zQYUR3DIGwm43swIm9i85?ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy

Any other questions just ask!

18. Tsavou

Tsavou New Member

May 22, 2017
    Hello guys

I am in love for this game since the day 1
    I found it a little sad that there is all the time sames animation background in dongeon 1 , 2 etc

Actually its nice to play but its kinda quick borring :
    -Grinding for relics is "ok" but for what ? Random PvP is not fun, just basic level of pvp :( like clash of clan that is 10 years old)

We need far more content than that, for me this game is actually not yet finished.

Urgent 1 : We need Guild versus guild war (all monsters from all the guild in a landcape and fighting) resultint money rewards from DPS ranks.
    Urgent 2 : We need Guild versus Guild Boss Raid pve (this is a feature that we also need)

We need Friendslist.
    We need tchat from the guild.
    We need more fun in some way.

If we dont have that, be sure that we will all get bored soon !!

Thanks a lot for reading me, mister Dev and see you soon

19. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    Am back from overseas! Thanks for the feedback. The team is definitely reading it, and working hard on new features and content.

A new update is close to being rolled out, mostly to resolve and better track some issues under the hood. So you won't see much change but useful to upgrade to it.

20. Gratizzz

Gratizzz New Member

May 31, 2017
    Hello Guys! First of all great game thanks for that :). But now I have everything at max (relics and raids). Any news on new content? :)

Thanks!