Dungeon, Inc. (by PikPok) [clicker with raiding]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PikPok, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObsidianBlood

ObsidianBlood Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2013
    Like the game overall, but raiding is kinda meh? The first time (automatic) I won easily, I've raided about 7 other times now and I keep getting randomly matched against ppl with 3000 power to my 450! I don't even stand a chance! Not fun, some way to pick between a pool of opponents would be nice or at least better matchmaking please.

2. Salimpongsss

Salimpongsss New Member

May 5, 2017
    Journalist
    Indonesia
    Didn't receive my payment#

Hello PikPok team, i didn't receive my payment today, i should get the Executive Chest because i stand in rank 2 on leaderboard today. But i didn't receive my ExChest. My IGN is SB and please help me. Dungeon Inc is really a great game btw. Thanks for your attention.

3. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    Hey everyone, I'm personally traveling, and unable to answer some of these questions, but will point one of the dev team to come in here and answer directly.

4. Rlan

Rlan Active Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Senior Game Designer, PikPok
    Wellington, New Zealand
    G'day! I'm on the development team and I've got a few answers to help!

1. The defense other players attack are your different Dungeons - they will attack them in the same way you've set them up! So whatever order you have in specific rooms, that's what they see. It's good to have a mixture of staff types to stop them getting through your dungeon.
    2. White bat boxes will appear every hour or so.
    3. I'll have to get back to you on Trim Reaper's skill and other specifics! There may be some issues with calculations that will be sorted with a new version before the global launch!
    4. There are a limited amount of relics to get, we'll be discussing them over at our facebook page and here, I'm hoping fans will chat about them all and best ways to utilize them. For me, I hope they all make you laugh since I came up with the names and concepts for them :p
    5. For Global Launch the Leaderboard is global! We'll see how intense the battle becomes with way more people playing :)

Thanks for the feedback! We'll be looking at a lot of feedback for this more in the future. Once there are more players at Global Launch we should see some better match ups.

Hey! Please send your info over to our support page and our lovely support team will get right on it!

5. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    We released an update today. Grab the update and tell us what you think and whether you experience any new issues. List of the bigger items below

• UI update for store screen
    • UI update for monster collection
    • First time offer extended to 48hours and has an epic card instead of 22x rare card (if you bought this already you will get upgraded to the Epic card)
    • Balancing changes
    • Bat rewarded video options choices improved so you get less confusing options
    • Room upgrade effects and staggered goblin populating rooms (so more goblins appear as you upgrade individual rooms)
    • A lot more sound effects
    • Social buttons added to setting screen
    • New user flow dialog contains more character expressions
    • Fixes to offline earnings multiplier calculations
    • UI bugs in tournament reward collection flow
    • Audit timers getting stuck
    • Fixed Game Center bug on game load
    • Various visual effects added and texture compression improved
    • And other various fixes and changes under the hood

6. Salimpongsss

Salimpongsss New Member

May 5, 2017
    Journalist
    Indonesia
    About the new update

Hello Pikpok team, its me again, thanks for making such a nice update.

So here the bug i see so far,
    1. The game will lost the frame rate as you play about 10-20 minutes.( i use iPhone 5)

2. If you upgrade the employee level, the level will maintain same, but is just a minor bug, because you only need to close the employee tab, and return again to see the correct level of your employee. Dont worry, your employee level is still up.

So, thats the bug i see so far in the new update, if i found any bug again, i will post it in here again. Btw, I send an email via customer support a couple days ago about the ExChest bug. I hope you guys can resolve all problem about the game ASAP. Dungeon Inc is really a great game, so thanks you Pikpok for making such a beautiful game.

7. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    Thanks for reporting those issues.

Another update was submitted today, so hopefully that will get approved and rolled out this week. That may not specifically address these problems, but should provide various improvements and fixes.