Universal Dungeon Hunter 5 by Gameloft

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by EthanLean, Mar 11, 2015.

1. joeltheiosgamer

joeltheiosgamer Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2014
    #821 joeltheiosgamer, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
    So when Monday comes around I want to get some demon horns as they are the last thing I need to get to upgrade my armour to teir 4, what should my stats look like to be able to beat it? I'm currently 2k attack and only 1.5 defence but I can't do much about defence untill I get the horns as my armour is already maxed out :/

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    It will be tight, make sure you bring a 2.5 attack and defense ally and make then do a lot of the work.

3. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Now I am making some progress!!! I have my greatsword and armor to 5 stars #

4. nezuja

nezuja Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2014
    To check what effects the red numbers mean on the top left of a card just press on the card until the info screen appears. Then just look at the Super Fusion Bonus text to see exactly what the bonus is. Increasing the super fusion bonus will simply increase this bonus up to (I assume) a total of 99.

5. bluspacecow

bluspacecow Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012

AFAIK They grant a bonus to a random stat. I don't know what the translation rate equates to sorry. That is i don't know what +2 or +4 equates to in the stat they grant a bonus for .. is it +2 or + [2 * a muliplier]

You can check what the +bonus is by selecting a minion to Fuse then holding down on their card. My +super fusion ones seem to all be +bonus HP but I'm not sure if it's just +1 or +2 or +10 +20 or something.

IMHO it would be pathetic if it was just +1 or +2 to bonus HP. Given how rare they get proc and how apparently desirable they are [according to the online help that is] it’s more logical for them to be either ranks or for it to be [super fusion point * a multiplier]

In game help and their official wiki is kinda unclear on that - have you tried asking in game ? The in game chat community’s not as toxic as other F2P online communities. From what I’ve seen people with questions usually get accurate answers and aren’t trolled or derided against.

6. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Awesome, thank you very very much!!

7. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Ok, this is why it confuses me. My tier 5 minion is +4 super fusion and when I click the card the super fusion bonus: 0 to max HP.

All my super fusion bonus's say 0. =(

8. bluspacecow

bluspacecow Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    So do all of mine. Probably a bug.

Since there's an update in the works coming I try not to worry about it.

9. joeltheiosgamer

joeltheiosgamer Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2014
    I was a bit surprised when DH5 came out without controller suport as DH4 did, I haven't heard anything about it but was just wondering whether anyone had heard if it's going to be implemented in the future?

10. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Anyone tell me a few pointers on beating the last boss, Thorn? I beat his human body form, but when he dives into the hole, I couldn't beat him in that form. He would constantly have those death bubbles that would spawn all those minions which I could hit and kill but thorn himself I couldn't hit cause he was in that ghostly mode, see through...

Any tips greatly appreciated!

I'm level 62 with a tier 4 sword maxed out(75), death based DW Tier 4 nature armor around 63 armor about 1300AR.

My total DMG is 2.45k and AR is 2.01 K

Thanks.

11. amoeba

amoeba Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    I would recommend leaving the last mission alone till the update. A lot of ppl including me used a few potions to finish it only to end with a black screen that doesn't pass the mission. Unlike other black screens, this one doesn't come back.

12. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Word, thank you very much.

When is the update planned and is there any info on what's going in the update?

EDIT: by the way how did you beat him? What's the way to beat him?

13. amoeba

amoeba Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    No strategy that I recall. Just keep whacking. Similar stats to you

No info on the update yet.

14. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Well I did it with a T5 weapon and armor. It also helps to bring a buff friend!

15. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    I guess once people see your 356 and 175 they no longer attempt to enter your stronghold. I spent A LOT of time and effort trying to make it hard as possible and I've gone 3 days without anyone attempting. =(

16. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Not sure why your unhappy... You made your stronghold very hard to beat, so people aren't going to bother. Why would they spend their energy trying to beat something that is practically impossible. It's a waste of energy.
    Wasn't that your reason for doing it in the first place?

Or - congrats on getting a stronghold that is so awesome :)

17. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    I'd like to get the points! It's nice to wake up and see your raid reports.

18. olon97

olon97 Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2015
    I have heard that from a couple sources, have yet to confirm firsthand. Proof was a screenshot of a tier 4 upgrade with no SF points on it - all chest drops come with one free SF.

19. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    I have a belt that states, DMG to attacker 65. Is that damage that anyone takes per hit when they attack me? For every hit they land they lose 65hp?

I have swords that do 20 hp/hit doesn't sound like much but I have filled my hp bar half up a few times from this and it's also saved my ass a few times by giving me an extra 130ish hp to survive that last hit.

I ask cause 20 per hit plus 65 hp per attack against me adds up quickly. It's an extra 80hp in DMG per sec which is anywhere from 300-800 depending on situation.

So I'm trying to see if that is a DMG reflection per hit.

Also anyone know if Haste is a chest only pull?

20. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    #840 Rain1dog, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    Found the answer. It is indeed a damage reflection. Every time a npc/player hits me said damage is reflected back. Hell with healing shield, this, and sword that does hp/hit you could steal/return good damage.

20 and 65 per hit for 85 per strike not bad at all. I just wish they had some serious disease/plague type DoTs(miss my EQ shaman), for death blades. Instead of the DoTs that do 60 per tick for 3 ticks.

I'd like to see 800-1200 dmg over 12-17 sec's. I've always loved DoTs.