Universal Dungeon Hunter 5 by Gameloft

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by EthanLean, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    It's all a bit random in what you get, so not sure if it will actually help, but:

Diabolical blades - tier 4, lvl 63 attack 1205
    Obscurus armour - tier 3, Lvl 50, armour 873
    Ten strike - tier 2, lvl 30, attack 530
    Fire cyclone - tier 3 level 30 attack 784
    Lightning blast, tier 2, level 13, attack 414

My secondary weapon mixes between; demonic boon glaive tier 3, chivalrous glaive tier 3 and monsoon bringers tier 3.
    I also have some other bits on other setups that aren't really worth mentioning. It does make me realise I need to upgrade my other skills a bit more though, I had been concentrating on my weapons and armour... Also having something better than lightning strike would be cool.

2. bluspacecow

bluspacecow Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Ten Strike + Earthshock is a lethal combo in Raids :p

Also Stronghold raids are easy once you figure out the elements have colours so you should take something that counters w/e armor or weapon they are wearing. Is he wearing Red Armor and holding a green sword ? Wear Fire Armor & a Frost staff weapon.

But I'm sure you guys are aware of that :p

3. NikhilNanjappa

NikhilNanjappa New Member

Apr 7, 2015
    #803 NikhilNanjappa, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    Once you finish level 21 NORMAL mode, you will unlock the EXPERT mode for level 1. And thereafter you have to complete the EXPERT mode of EACH PREVIOUS level (starting from level 1) to unlock the next level's EXPERT mode.

example::: beat level 1 expert mode to unlock level 2 expert mode --> beat level 2 expert mode to unlock level 3 expert mode --> and so on .

Here is a good link where you can find more information.
    http://guide4gamers.com/dungeon-hunter-5-guide-solo-mode-gameloft2/

4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Guys whats the best skills besides ten strikes? Is the healing shield good?

5. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    I have it, but it didn't seem to do much. It was such a small amount of HP compared to the overall amount you have and the amount that get taken off per hit! It may be better if you rank it up loads though :)

6. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Hmmmmmm. I am so glad I can do the highest challenge for today I need those horns :)

7. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Purple claws for me today! Need to rank up my
    Tier 3 death items (I have two) the only things I have that can go past tier 3 are death ones ;)

8. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Yea I have a few of every color. Its weird I can do highest difficulty in some events but not others....

9. heavendoor

heavendoor New Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Belt Skill?

Can anybody tell me what skill is this belt? What is the function?

Attached Files:

10. Thiagooo

Thiagooo New Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Someone understands about the "attack bonus element" and "armor bonus element" of skills (attack and defense skills - belts, shields... )

I have armor and weapon of fire ... but have not seen any increase in attack or defense using skills of fire...

11. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    All the weapons and armour eto have an element, and each element has a bonus over another and subsequently a minus against a different one.

For example death has a bonus over light, but a negative against the green element (leaf, plant, whatever). So the green will have a bonus over death, and a negative against one of the others (I am useless at remembering which one). Basically it's a circle, and it's the same circle of elements that they show all the time, the loading circle for example.

Hope that helps :)

12. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Omg I finally did it!!!!!!! I evolved my 2 handed sword to 5 stars!!!! Wow.

13. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Well doe :)

14. longpants

longpants Active Member

Jun 23, 2012
    Anyone has any problems with the events? Mine keeps having my character running against the wall and not allowing me to proceed........ Wasted 60 energy already......

15. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    How does one beat Thorn and his underlyings?

I ran around in circles for 30 minutes attacking balls of death following me, then 50 spirits flying in formation, then some guardian... All the while you can't touch thorn...

Do I have to fight every character in game before I can hurt the big guy?

16. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    No, not yet... Almost sound like a connection issue.

I've had my guy a few times get stuck on the 2nd drop ledge on the event for armors, though.

17. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Also what do super fusion points do? I have one minion with +4 as a tier 4 minion. Any significance to super fusion?

18. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Last time I'll ask... I've gone through 40+ pages looking for the information I seek but it's mostly talk of... God it's greedy game loft and freemium talk with a sprinkle of actual gameplay talk.

I'm trying to find information out in regards to super fusion and what does it do for your items?

I have a tier 4 minion that is a +3 in red on upper left hand of the card. What does that + plus mean? What does super fusion off that's desirable?

I'm sorry to have replied 2-3 times on this thread, but I'm enjoying this game and just reached level 56 and I'm 289 and 175 in stronghold. I'm really enjoying trying to make my stronghold as hard as possible.

19. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Sorry man no idea :( have you tried the gameloft forums??? Or the wiki, the wiki may help honking about it...

20. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Thank you for the reply..

=)

I'll check them out.