Universal Dungeon Hunter 4 - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Gameloft_Ryan

Gameloft_Ryan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    Sounds good, thanks for following up on that!

2. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    It ain't a problem. Always glad to help out with this sort of thing.

3. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    Anybody? I sent in a complaint to the GL support page but I've gotten no response so far (its been a few days).

4. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    In my experience, consumable IAP's like gems or coins or whatever can't be restored. Else what's to stop people downloading them again and again, for example in your situation you may have spent them all before deleting the game - therefore why should you get them back for free. (Not saying you did but giving an example of why they are normally not restored!)

5. Brrobotix

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    I don't typically have any situations like this, since I rarely find myself buying consumable IAPs. However, in situations where there is no iCloud option for saving game data, it makes sense to have the option to restore any currency you bought if you have deleted the game and lost all your data. I'm starting the game again from scratch, so I have lost all my characters' progress and anything I might have spent the gems on, in addition to the gems themselves. It would be one thing if I hadn't lost my data, since that would mean I'd be spending the gems over and over and would be able to keep whatever I have earned with them. I have restored purchased consumables in Dead Space before, where I restored some power nodes i have purchased, so systems like that do exist.

Edit- GL has been very receptive to my claim and is going to restore my purchased gems to me.

6. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Cool, can't argue with what you say I was just speaking from experience. Leant something new :)

7. CallMeSpiffy

CallMeSpiffy New Member

Mar 8, 2014
    Hi, ever since yesterday my game crashes 30 seconds after launch, everytime. I could really use some help to solve this issue. But I can never get a gameloft rep to help me out on here.

8. Brrobotix

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    might be helpful to include the iOS version you're running, and what device you're using. also the app version.

9. Gameloft_Ryan

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    Hey man - Without knowing what iOS version you're running, I'd suggest just doing a device restart and game restart. At least with iOS 7, we've been seeing a lot of memory issues and restarting helps prevent the constant crashes.

10. Brrobotix

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    I started hardcore mode, but for some reason the game won't let me access the elite versions of the kenashi trials and any arena level after that. Am I the only one with this problem?

11. Brrobotix

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    I figured it out- I played the hobgoblin arena with the green harmony spirit boss at the end online, which progressed the story but did not unlock the next difficulty level. I will have to retroactively complete all the ice levels to catch up with my story progression, but I'll be fine.

I feel like I'm a bit late to the party with this, but how are people building the blademaster and the sentinel. I'm looking for a twitchy build that has me activating skills and avoiding attacks all the time. For Blademaster, I'm lv 50, maxed out dash and the EXP+ passive, putting points into chi steal and grim slice now. My actives are dash, vanish, and grim slice, passives are chi steal and the EXP+ one. For sentinel I'm just starting out at lv 7, I've been putting all points into Roll so I can avoid attacks more easily.

Typically, I don't want a build that will have me just standing and attacking enemies. That's pretty boring for me, I'm trying to introduce as much skill as I can into the game.

12. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    afaik, many people go full-assed crit builds with both classes, with Bandit gems (relatively high level. I find low level bandits to be useless tbh) to stick in if they have the extra slots for.
    Also some DoT helps as well.

13. Brrobotix

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    Yeah I'm planning on that, but for now I haven't unlocked the crit chance passive for either class.

14. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    #2254 Amenbrother, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    Anyone else having the game lock up on them? I cant even get past the character create part before it locks up and I cant do anything.

EDIT: Nevermind I deleted it and re installed and its working now.

15. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    When I try to remove a gem from an item in my inventory it keeps saying must be connected to the internet to do that. Odd, I am connected to the internet.

16. Brrobotix

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    anyone else having trouble accessing the skills screen from the world map menu when not in combat? I can't find it.

17. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    Just updated, and I'm rather bothered about it.

Update apparently erased my Battleworn completely. Before the erasing, he had full Amazing set, was level 46, speced for Health Leach, DoT, and crit. Can't remember, but I think he had 2 level 7 Bandit charms, 50 or 60% crit, 85% fire DoT, and a Charm of the... Monk? (The one that ups your attack speed)

Rather upset at that.

18. Gameloft_Ryan

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    If the update caused your character to be wiped or any other change, definitely contact our support team. They should be able to restore your game to the state it was at prior to the update.

19. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    Thanks for telling me. Dunno if I should do it through a ticket or not, but will definitely do so... when I figure out how, of course.

It's not such a bummer to me, but it is to my neph, since he LOVES playing my Battleworn. He's been doing fine with Blademaster, especially with the new Cursed Dungeons (which imo do give a nice challenge here and there), but he's been loving the Battleworn nonstop.

When I get the idea on how to contact support, I'll see about telling them and seeing what they'll do.

Something tells me I should have iFunBoxed my save data as a form of emergency backup...

20. batmania15

batmania15 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2013
    I have not been able to get that to work with this game.