Universal Dungeon Hunter 4 - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Apr 10, 2013.

1. dtkgmz

dtkgmz New Member

Feb 15, 2014
    Skills disappeared!

the phone was stuck due to the game's stuck too so i restarted my phone and when i opened my character i found it with no skillS!! i am nw lvl 83 and i reported it many times and been ignored many times they just ask for more information about my character which i think it won't help them and then no answer please can you help?

2. tommerman

tommerman New Member

Feb 17, 2014
    #2222 tommerman, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
    Hi there, I have a similar problem with @BONSAI . I walk all my way to the gate that leads to "Spirit of Power" ,but the gate remains closed for some reason! I am level 42 and I cannot proceed further to the game's story , earn more XP and unlock elite mode, because I cannot finish the game! Can you guide me to where can someone tell me about this problem and if it is gonna be fixed? Is it going to be fixed by adding an update to the game? Cos it is surely a major issue that prevents me from playing the game..(I have sent a ticket through customer care in the game, this one is listed as "known issue" but nothing happens about it, and I am not the only one , as you can see). Thanx in advance!
    I have an android device , not iOS , but I couldn't find anything better than this forum , so I hope for a reply , at least :)

3. Gameloft_Ryan

Gameloft_Ryan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    Can you both let me know your ticket numbers? I'll see what's going on with them, especially if you've provided all of the information our support team has requested.

It's possible this type of bug is something the team is working on currently, but I'm not sure and would still be happy to follow up on these cases. Post here or feel free to PM me with the ticket information and that it's for DH4.

4. kaimeister

kaimeister New Member

Feb 20, 2014
    Blood Match Bug

Hi Gameloft_Ryan,

I had submitted a ticket (#SWP-18321-323) regarding not being able to get into Blood Match ever since this past week when rewards were distributed and I had played one match before getting this error message below.

I did what Andrey from Gameloft asked me to do on deleting the cookies & data in Safari for the iPad, and it had temporarily fixed it allowing me play one more, and then the same error message came up again. Other errors I've had before I was able to eventually get through, but not this one. Attached are the screenshots. I think it may have to do w/the server giving me a -1 ranking all of a sudden too. I have heard it happening to a lot of people as well recently. Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks!
    Kai

Attached Files:

5. Gameloft_Ryan

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    Hey Kai! I actually don't know how to fix that as I'm not privy to the technical side of fixing these bugs but I'm definitely happy to work with you on resolving this or seeing what's up. Either post back here or PM me with your 7-digit support code and I'll try to see what's going on there. :)

6. kaimeister

kaimeister New Member

Feb 20, 2014
    Hi Gameloft_Ryan!

Sorry about that, I thought that other SWP # was the ticket ID.. here is the actual ID: 7480109.

Thanks,
    Kai

7. tommerman

tommerman New Member

Feb 17, 2014
    I Just had an issue with pvp ranking. Yesterday and today in the morning, I was like 66 in this week's pvp challenge. And now all of a sudden , after 1 hour of inactivity I am 3635? With all of my wins and kills deleted? How is that possible?
    PS: In pvp ranking in G+ It seems that I am 66 this week , but in-game , I cannot see that. I cannot understand what is going on with those buggy stuff (along with my campaign bug in wasteland ) so I just quit , till news come out for changes.. Thanx anyway cos it is a great game , ruined by lots and lots of bugs..

8. Nyxius

Nyxius New Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Khiil urd

Woww.. I posted this question last year.. Still hv no clue wht to do until now.. Pffttt...

9. Gameloft_Ryan

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    Hey sorry I missed this for so long. I'll see if I can find out anything about what's going on with your ticket!

10. kaimeister

kaimeister New Member

Feb 20, 2014
    Thanks! It seems to have fixed itself after the following week's reset.. but do you know what might have caused this error? (so it would be preventable into the future) Thanks!

11. Gameloft_Ryan

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    I didn't hear back from support about what caused the issue but I'm leaning towards it was a hiccup with our server syncing and Blood Match. I don't expect it to happen again!

12. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Hmm, I wouldn't count on that. I'm having the same issue. Been having it since a week ago. Only 3/10 of Blood Match attempts I do have finished, before a network error screws it all up.

I didn't send a support ticket because, to be honest and satirical about it, your company's customer service about this is rather terrible. The response I got last time I had a problem like this was to check my internet connection, which, to what I recall completely, was a Time Warner Cable 30mb/s connection line, which is actually very good for gaming.

13. Gameloft_Ryan

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    Well it's good to know this isn't an isolated issue, but it still doesn't change the fact that it could be something on our end. I'm familiar with TWC and that line is definitely fine for gaming.

I understand players have had issues with our customer support before, but if in the future you send in a ticket and don't get a response let me know. All I need is the ticket number and I can look in to the issue and see what is the hold up.

14. CallMeSpiffy

CallMeSpiffy New Member

Mar 8, 2014
    DH4 Gems

Hi, I play DH4 on the Android, and i was wondering why I don't receieve the gems from installing the other Gameloft games while I'm in game. I just noticed a few weeks of playing, that after clicking the Gameloft icon it leads you to other Gameloft games that you can install (for gems?). Each games has (Install)+(Gems) next to the title. I was just wondering why I get no gems after installing and opening the apps it led me to download. Any help would be appreciated :]

15. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    Hey guys,

Just wondering, is there a way to restore purchases in DH4? I was into it a while ago, and I purchased a bunch of gems, but now that I've deleted the game amd redownloaded it all I have are the 100 free ones. Any way I can get the gems I paid for back? I don't mind not having my leveled up characters, just want my gems.

16. RLennon

RLennon Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2013
    Is this game available on the Nook HD?

I tried lolling in their App Store, but found nothing. However, a google search says its available.

If so, where could it be downloaded on the Nook?

Thanks

Rob

17. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    I'll definitely keep checking in here and there. Couldn't be able to play DH4 since I transferred my data to my nephew's iPad (which has 64 gigs if I recall right) and he's been having tons of fun on that game. He doesn't know what Blood Match is, since he only ever did the campaign/boss arena stuff.

That, and Order and Chaos dragged me back into its grind-festing, yet still fun (And actually pretty challenging sometimes) lair. Plus, with the new stuff we got from Foursaken Media, I just couldn't have the time to check in with Blood Match. Though once I get it back, I'll have a debug console set up on my computer and see what my end of the issue is. I'm betting it has something to do with the data transference, since the closest Gameloft office to my region is either San Francisco, or somewhere else that's closer. Once I figure it out, I'll put this in either a support ticket or a PM here.

(phew, that was a mouthful even for me. LAWL)

18. Gameloft_Ryan

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    Sounds good, I'll be around :) We actually don't have any game servers here in SF so that's why it's understandable it could be a sync issue on our side.

I do encourage you to at least submit a ticket and then let me know when you get a number, that way if it's a tech issue and we know of a solution, I can pinpoint your case with my support team contacts and get them on it ASAP.

Whatever works though, we'll get it sorted out one way or another!

19. Zeknichov

Zeknichov New Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Crashing

My game keeps crashing when trying to load The Skull Pass. I uninstalled and reinstalled but it still crashed. Anyone have any advice?

20. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    Didn't send a ticket yet, but nephew let me use his iPad to check on my issue with Blood Match, and the results came with what you said—Synchronization Error—so it's more or less a transference reasoning.
    Should be pretty easy to fix on your behalf, and when I get the chance, I'll def send in a support ticket ASAP.